Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall
Elevated Player

Inter-board Troubles --- New rule

Post by Nall » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:53 pm

Just as a note. Because of the trying to mend things between main plot and sub plot, I just thought I'd announce that there will be consequences if you cause them trouble. Possible offenses are, but not limited to:

1)Bashing/Flaming
2)excess pointless spamming
3)Complaining about their rules because they're more strict.

Warnings will be given out as well as possible consequences. These consequences are, but are not limited to:

1)Length of time you get hacks
2)possible extra handicaps to hacks
3)crappier rewards after quests
4)de-level if extreme

This really shouldn't even need to be in place... I don't see what happen's in subs, but people have said things happen. If we're trying to make the board co-operate, then we should be nice to each other. Remember, we're not better, we're different.

As a side note: No one can be held responsible for things said in IM's... Unless it's directly to the victim. This is due to many reasons, but ya, if you feel like you're gonna die if you don't make fun of <insertnamehere> do it with a friend in an IM. Don't make it public. It's rude and unnessecary.

Again, I don't see these things, so I'm only going by complaints. If you really want to complain about someone, you have to have proof to back it up. And nothing that anyone has done thusfar can be held against them since this is a new rule.

Shouldn't have to be in place, but oh well. You have a problem, PM me on the main board. I'll get to it eventually >.>
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:27 am

I'm on everyday, so you can alert me too.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!