Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Temporary Announcement: Progress in Solos

Post by Nighthand » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:38 pm

Because of the dual-nature of the solos and the mainplot recruitment taking place in subs, the two should progress at about the same pace. As such, I decided to give out a status report. The recruitment is approximatly 71% done, therefore, so should the solos. No one is, not even my own with Nall, but it's a guideline we should all shoot for.

I'm aware that Nall and I still need to distribute the little pieces of information each group was supposed to come across, and that will happen as soon as possible. As soon as we have a coherant group of fragments to deliver, we will.

Also, you can use this thread to discuss the recruitment and those involved.

http://invisionfree.com/forums/DIVERGEN ... opic=11041

While the decision of who makes the cut and who doesn't mostly rest with Myself, with Nall's input, I'd like to see where the rest of you stand with it as well.

Recruits still in the running:

Futune (blue fox)
Dien (jpec)
Canti
Zhao Xun

Belisaria was lagged out as well.
Yoku dropped out just this past week, so he's not in the running.
Curia was lagged out, so he's not in the running.
Xeno (out from computer problems)

Posting quality is something to consider, as well as posting speed. On the speed front, Canti and Dien have been topping it off nearly every time, with Bel close to catching up sometimes. Feel free to discuss them as you with here. They can see this if they decide to look, but I'm not going to go tell them all about it or anything.
Last edited by Nighthand on Sun May 14, 2006 1:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:26 am

Alright, since no one cares.

If your solo is incomplete at the time the recruitment ends it will not be graded.

That's right. No ifs. No ands. and CERTAINLY no buts.

Some of you may ask what about the small story fragments we ask you to find, but havn't given you. Two things: A) Without an accurate count of who is and who isn't actually still a member, we can't decide how much of what needs to go out. B) None of them even need to be found until the last post or two of the solo and none of them will have any significance until we regather as a group.

Some of you may say that your partner is absent without leave and that you can't go on without them. In response to this; they've been gone too long. Kick them from the quest, quit and start your own, or track them down and get them to post. Whatever your method, you now have no excuse to finish on time.

Some may point out that I too am behind on my solo. To this I reply; I know. So what. I'll get it done if I have to write it and post it the night of. I have the benefit of knowing when the final post of the recruitment will be, as I'm the one posting it. You all will be notified through this board as the recruitment progresses. (Or you could just check my sig on subs, check the thread itself, or something like that.)

Oh, right, and one more thing.

Post here if you intend to be a member of main when this is over.

That's right. Main needs activity when the new members arrive. As such I will not be holding the group back for people who lag, and people who are inactive. Also; the quest immediately following the recruitment will be for three groups. New Recruits, people who have finished their solos, and people who have otherwise special permission to get in. That final group includes people such as Kodel should he return (as I've discussed somewhat with him) and such. Contact me if you believe you fall into that category.

There will not be late arrivals in the quest, due to the nature of the location it will take place in. This is non-negotiable.

Take this to heart people. Main will return, and it won't be built on a foundation of laziness.

Zan
Exalted Player

Post by Zan » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:40 am

I intend to be a member when this is over and I also believe I'm the onlyyyyyyyyy one 90% done with my solo. I'm set.
Lv. 50 Heavy Blade
Wishlist
Special: Levels, GR Sendai, PL Sakai, Darklore.
W: Tonosama Sword, Mineuchi, Jundachi.
A: Samurai Helm, Able Hands, Rare Greaves.
I: Holy Sap, Treebane, Cooked Bile, Nightbane.
EX: Elemental Summon (Lv. 2), Overdrive (Lv.1), Elemental Attacks (Lv. 2), Enhance Dark, Elemental Breath (Lv. 2).

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:39 am

I'm still intending to be a member. I'll be honest, yeah, I've lagged. Next few days I'll be writting like mad. Gotta finish what I started in this thing...
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:11 pm

I'm still tend to be a member of Main which I must get moving on my quest.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Lighteria
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Lighteria » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:42 am

I still wanna main it up!!!
Lv. 37 Twin Blade (180 SP)
Weapon: Rashou (Thunder Coil- 30, Suvi Lei- 20, Mumyn Lei- 30) (Life Drain)
Armor: Holy Tree Mail (Juk Kruz- 20) - Scarab Earring (La Repth- 20, Rip Maen- 40) - Time Sandals (Ap Do- 15) - Forest Gloves (Juk Kruz- 20)
GP: 14384

Wish list (In order of priority): Angel halo accessory, chibi angel wings, Bone Armor, Professional

Lighteria: "Obsessively updating my profile since Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:10 pm"

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:58 am

I'm in.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:28 am

Always here.. -.-; I just have to fix my motivation :'( I'll have a solo posted soon.. o:

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:00 am

:twisted: Fresh meat for hijinx? Of course I have every intention of staying a member! All I need is a volunteer to take asgards place as bullet shield. 8)
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:10 am

Regarding the "clues" which each person was supposed to find; forget about it unless you really want something to find. I've been unable to contact Nall about it, and it'll only delay things, so I'll tweak the story to work without them.

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:03 pm

I've been very inactive lately, so I was wondering if you still needed me.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:06 am

Recruitment: 82% complete. Main plot revival imminent. You have MAYBE two months left to finish your solo. Four posts in the recruitment left. Get to work, people, I won't be lenient.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:16 am

Update: 87%

Now is the time to dump the laggers and get to work if you want to finish for a grade. 87% means three planned posts left, mostly boss battle, so it should go fast.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:23 pm

Everyone in mainplot should have a Golden Orb.

These until now had very little purpose. For that reason they all now reset to normal Golden Orbs. The exception being Zan's as I used the base when I changed his in his solo.

Golden Orbs will now be somewhat of an indicator of how you're doing. They can change for both good and bad, and can be cashed in at any time for the listed reward. Reward list will be posted upon the entry of the recruits.

RECRUITMENT IS NEAR COMPLETION. FINISH YOUR QUESTS.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:27 am

Last call. There will be no further warning until I actually post up the new quest. This friday the content of the final recruitment posts will be choreographed by myself and the recruits, and then sometime mid-end of next week, I fully expect for it to be over. You have around ten days.