Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Regarding the Downtimes

Post by Nighthand » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:16 pm

This error has appeared before. Some of you have seen it recently as it reappears, a "session table full" error.

Last time it happened, I walked Gingi through a method to fix it, and linked her to a page that held the code needed. She, I believe, input the code and fixed it.

So, here's the deal. The code that she put in basically reads the sessions table and says "hey, it's full. I'll delete the oldest 50 entries" (ot of a possible 2500 or so, I think). The thing is, it seems to not be very prompt about it. So, the error keeps cropping up, for hours at a time. It DOES come back, it's just slow about it.

So, there's not really anything anyone can do about it, so we might as well not worry about it.

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:40 pm

*went on yesterday and had a flashback of when the site was down for a month* :lol:
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>