Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Meetings

Post by Nighthand » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:52 pm

Suggestion from Dien. Use this to discuss dates for regular or semi-regular meetings in chats to talk about stuff. Posts, story, board stuff, whatever. Post here with suggestions for times, issues that should be brought up (other than the story in general, that's a given; but if you have something in specific about the plot you want made sure brought up, post it.) and so forth.
Last edited by Nighthand on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Post by Dien » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:53 am

Right.

So, I was thinking we should establish some kind of regular meeting for all members of mainplot. Once or twice a month should suffice, but in any case we need to find a time for it that everyone can get to. Could everyone post up some kind of weekly schedule so that we can find overlapping times where everyone can be online and reserved for mainplot chatting? Favorably, we'd meet once in the first and third weeks of every month to discuss things and get done any IC chatting that needs to occur (which is another use for this thread: to establish the purpose of the upcoming meeting so we don't spend an hour trying to get everyone on the same page). Anyway, schedules?
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:38 am

Monday: Class from 9am to, basically, 10pm. After that, I'm generally free, and usually too tired to go off somewhere. That, like any other free time I have, is subject to change depending on what my friends are doing.

Tuesday: Class from... oh, right. No class at all on Tuesdays. I'd say don't expect me for the first hour after I wake up, but really, I don't see any of you for the first like, eight hours of my day anyways.

Wednesday: Class from 9am to 5pm, give or take, and then a meal. What happens afterwards is, once again, subject to friends.

Thursday: This day is like Tuesday. Pretty much the same, actually.

Friday: One class, 1!:00-11:50 am. I.e. no one see's me online until noonish or later, cuz lunch. After that, same free time deal.

Saturday: Weekend. Same sort of thing, I do nothing unless friends are over. Sunday is the same.

Notes about friday-sunday. As I am this weekend, I'm at home, so my online time is nil. I've been checking today using my mom's laptop, since I left my computer at school. Thing is, I'm only doing it because I'm bored, really. So, there are times when these three-day sections will be out for me.

So here's my deal. IF the meeting is scheduled some time in advance, and I remember it, I'll hold off on visiting friends (or attempt to get back in time for the meeting), so I can make it. If it's not scheduled until the morning of, however, it's much less likely that I'll be able to make it.

Oh and, in case you didn't know by now, all times are EST. Silly East Coast and the population of divvy being not.

So yeah.

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:52 am

Um, yeah, haven't been around much but here it goes.

Monday: School from nine to four, then practice 'til seven fifteen. Then homework, so Mondays suck for me.

Tuesday: School from nine to four, no practice. But I do practice my region music and try and get ahead on my homework to make life easier for me... Oh, and House is on. So yeah... I get on after eight, more or less.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: Same as Monday

Saturday: Practice from eight to five occasionally. I'm pretty exausted afterwards.

Sunday: It's the lord's day, so yeah.

So basically, best bet is for weekends and anytime after nine with me... yeah, I love my schedual.
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2

Zan
Exalted Player

Post by Zan » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:19 am

Well, mine's simple. I have no reliable schedule.

Aside from Mondays and Wednesdays when, generally, I don't have work. Oh, and Monday nights, 6-9 PM central, I have school. So no go then.

So yea, Mondays and Wednesdays are good for me. I'm on other days, as you know, but I can't give a definitive schedule for it. Work fluxes.

Peace.
Lv. 50 Heavy Blade
Wishlist
Special: Levels, GR Sendai, PL Sakai, Darklore.
W: Tonosama Sword, Mineuchi, Jundachi.
A: Samurai Helm, Able Hands, Rare Greaves.
I: Holy Sap, Treebane, Cooked Bile, Nightbane.
EX: Elemental Summon (Lv. 2), Overdrive (Lv.1), Elemental Attacks (Lv. 2), Enhance Dark, Elemental Breath (Lv. 2).

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:34 am

During the day any day would be bad. Nights during the weekdays would really depend on how late things were, given that in theory I'd want to sleep by 1AM. Weekend nights probably work though, given some notice as plans are made daily.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Senna
Awakened Player

Post by Senna » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:01 pm

I'm at work until: 6:30ish Monday, 7:30ish Tuesday, 8:30-9ish Wednesday, 5:30ish Thursday and Friday. I'm generally out Saturday and Sunday nights for standing GURPS and DnD meetings, but I can skip one if given notice.

Oh yes. And I won't be around at all election day :)

Edited to add I'm an East Coast gal. Sorry. :-/
Last edited by Senna on Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senna, level 33 Long Arm (710 HP/180 SP)
Most common kit: Ichigou, Racoon Earcaps, Air Bracer, Snow Panther, Winter Coat, Graceful Book
Spells/Skills: (Critical Hit/Death) Repulse Cage, Ap Corv, Ap Vorv, Rai Rom, Rue Zot, La Repth
Click for full equipment and items
14300 (1/23)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:38 pm

Lets see...

Friday is clear, Saturday-monday after 9 is fine, but I have classes tuesday-thursday, so I couldn't make anything one those days. Hope that helps.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:58 pm

Any time i'm on really.. >_>; Which is usually anytime from 3-11PM on weekdays, and anytime on the weekends unless i'm at my mothers house which I usually don't find out until the friday before. So, yeah..

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:15 pm

Guys, you should include your time zone since 3-11 PM could mean different things for different people.

Anyway, I'm around after 5:30 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Wednesdays and Fridays are pretty much no go. Saturday and Sunday I'm usually good but it changes. My time zone is EST.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Post by Dien » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:40 am

Thanks for that, Phoe. I'll edit this post tonight after I have all the possibilities sorted out with who's online when, listing possible meeting times based on the given schedules.
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:50 am

-Yeah, whoops >_>; I was thinking about that when I posted too. I'm EST btw.

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon