Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

XNall

Read this NOW! VERY important!

Post by XNall » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:47 pm

ok, I came on today to read through like 13 pages of posts in JUST the delta server.... I was more angry to see that 1) the posts contained like one line and 2) it was the same people posting to themselves for like an hour. Now I might sound mean or angry but I HATE that! DO NOT POST 100 times with like 1 to 2 line responses! especially when they do nothing but make 100000 pages of random posts for people to read. you don't need to post 'hi I'm blah!' in one post. you can do that but make it longer! Don't post the most random things that hardly make sense in the story.

Just in case you didn't get it:

STOP POSTING 1 LINE RESPONSES!!!

sorry if I sound mean but it had to be said...

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:01 pm

i knew that this was going to happen when someone logged in today
it's mainly me...
with a little help from everyone else, but i think that i should take the blame for it, or something
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Ana

Post by Ana » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:12 pm

sorry Ana ish a bad person u.u
I think I did that a couple times even though I've been busy and haven't posted much at all. I will remember not to do so in the future. *Bows to Nall*
*Note to self: Don't make Nall mad.*

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:14 pm

Myk i wouldn't take all that blame. I have plenty of those one or two line entries myself.
Sorry about all of those.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:15 pm

Now, now, we all make mistakes. Think of it this way, some haven't Rpg'd as much as others or other have RPG'd differently as others. So it's basically a let do and learn from lesson. I’d also like to add, that everyone should probably look for some Avatars. It’s better as a player and better for everyone else you did. If you think about it, some players rely on faces, this is true. So find a avatar out there that mainly resembles what your character looks like. People like Gingitsune, spent hours looking for a good quality avatar. I suppose Nall covered all the rest of what the main conce I’d also like to add, that everyone should probably look for some Avatars. It’s better as a player and better for everyone else you did. If you think about it, some players rely on faces, this is true. So find a avatar out there that mainly resembles what your character looks like. People like Gingitsune, spent hours looking for a good quality avatar. I suppose Nall covered all the rest of what the main concern was.

If somebody knows a good place to find avatars then please speak up and leave a link with in this post or this one http://www.glasscharm.org/diverge/viewtopic.php?t=24
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Nall

Post by Nall » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:34 pm

I'm not blaming anyone... I was just trying to get a point across and sorry if I sound mean or angry. I just wanted to get the point accross and make sure everyone took it as a serious thing... anyways I'm not mad, I just want you to take more consideration into your posts ^^; and I agree with Argilus, Avatars really help give an identity to someone. Anyways, as I said I'm not blaming anyone, just try and make longer posts. hehehe and ana, I never saw anything bad from you... But ya, I don't mind a little post if you don't have time. just don't go on and on forever with 1 line posts

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:36 pm

but i want to take the blame
can i please have the blame?
plesae?

Nall

Post by Nall » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:43 pm

lol! No, I refuse to blame you ^^;

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:54 pm

c'mon, i have candy...yummy yellow candy
don't you want some candy?
all you have to do is blame me

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:03 pm

Ok, this is getting pretty odd....

and if anyone out there ever comes across a gray fox in manga style or such, please tell me! I can't seem to find one...

the only one I could use would be an editted picture of Renamon (From Digimon) but since she is originaly female... And Im male... Well...

Nall

Post by Nall » Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:06 pm

I might be able to find you one Haiiro :D I'll tell you if I do

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:06 pm

just don't tell anyone

Ana

Post by Ana » Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:08 pm

Candy! *drolls over Myk's feet*

-Rather as a follow up I do believe Avatars help with an identity issue. As I know from other forums some people have the same names but different Avatars so it makes it easier to know who they are. And when people start changing them all the time, that's when it gets confusing, so if I may plead...please don't go changing them all the time. Thanx. And me, yes I spent a long time getting the tranparency working properly in mine. But I do spend a while on making all my Avatars. I'm using this one amugse a popluation of different sites to note it as a hint for me. I love doing pixel animations too. Hehe. Anyway that's not important. I guess I made my point, no use in babbaling on.

****Nall wanna race and see who can find one first, winner gets the candy?

Nall

Post by Nall » Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:13 pm

hehehe! okies sounds good to me! :D *runs off to find a wolf avatar for Haiiro*

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:17 pm

I've already found a good avatar for my character, but I have no place to put it ;_; A little help?
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)