Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Argilus
Twin Blader

Sample Post before accepted

Post by Argilus » Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:40 pm

I have talked with other mods, and it has be decided that when someone wants to join this RPG, that when they post their bio and such in the Registration, that they must post a sample post of when or how they bough/received the game for their terminal in the offline world. This is for that we will be able to see that you’ve read the other announcements, and also to have the ability you can post fairly and to the standards for the other RPG’ers of this site. I hope this can solve more problems we are facing, and clear up more misunderstandings we seem to have.
Last edited by Argilus on Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:46 pm

does that mean that those of us who have already signed up need to add that to our profiles?
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:47 pm

Though, I just want everyone to understand that we are trying to do our best for the RPG. Others have gotten steamed for other reasons, and some probably want to leave. What we all are trying to do is, make things easier and simpler for people to enjoy RPing and playing out the character they want to play, and to play along in .hack// that they love.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:07 pm

I think this applies to all people registering NOW and on.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-