Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

ABOUT JOINING

Post by Gingitsune » Fri May 02, 2003 2:29 am

As of right now I'm not accepting anyone new until I get the other board up, okay? ^_^ I think that's pretty fair.
And I pruned the chara. registration board a bit, but don't worry, it only deleted the posts which were not replied to in 7 days, and I don't think most of them were need anyway.

NOTE: Anyone who was accepted before today IS a member, and can continue playing! Sorry if I deleted your registration before you got a chance to post it up in Character Profiles, hehehe :? I meant to give you warning, but I (oops) pushed the button too soon!

Thanks

sorry none dont know how

how make profile and how play?

Post by sorry none dont know how » Fri May 30, 2003 5:04 pm

I DIDNT GET the login or register thing it wouldnt let me type a name or nuthin sorry bout the first few words but my comps messed up but how make char anyhow?

Kaori

Can i join now?

Post by Kaori » Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:18 am

Hiya ^.^ I think this site is an awesome idea! I'd love to join, but i read the post, even though it was posted a few months ago.. and i was wondering if i can join now..?
thanx
~Neko~
^..^ mew?

shades

joining

Post by shades » Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:46 pm

This is shades from the subplot board. If you want to join now, you have to start on the subplot board and work your way here; the address is http://invisionfree.com/forums/DIVERGENCE/index.php; if you have questions, look at my newbie guide under questions and comments there; you can pm me or the mods there, or just look in the other subplot boards, to get answers to any of your other questions.

To the rest of the main plot guys, hey, how's it going! *waves wildly* Hi Ruri! Hi Vera! Hi Tokki! :wink:

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:16 pm

Wow shades! :D!
Thank you so much for creating that! It's so helpful! *hugs*

Tsukasa_Kite_Hacker

hi

Post by Tsukasa_Kite_Hacker » Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:48 pm

well please help me i a newbie and I need help.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:45 am

first off: get a smaller avatar! avatars should only be around 70 by 70 pixels but yours is something like 650 by 344 or something! It pushes the real post all the way to the side! & that bites big time!

Second: read this thread. I think I answered almost any question you could have there.

Good luck!
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

><,><

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:10 am

Hey,
I really like this website and I would really love to join. I have read the posts and was wondering if I could still join?? I really qould love to. Thanks!!

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:38 am

Go to the subplot boards. You can register there.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Mai

about trying to join

Post by Mai » Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:26 am

can you please post when new people can join because I just came across this site and I would like to join the game.

Thanks.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:29 pm

New people CAN join, just not here, they can join at the subplots board... which is not on this board, but a completely seperate board. You can find the link in the Announcements.

Zyphen

Post by Zyphen » Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:17 am

I've just joined, and have been directed to the Sub-plot forum to post my profile and beginning quests, but the forum is locked, so now what?

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:06 am

check out this thread... there are many, many links to the SubPlots message board in it. Not the SubPlot foum on this message board. Good luck!
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Zyphen

Post by Zyphen » Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:53 am

Thank you.

Raziel

Post by Raziel » Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:05 am

I feel really dumb, but I can't even get the Log-In to work. I would love to join this site, it says something about the e-mail address not being set. I would gladly appreciate any help. Thank You :oops: