Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Sasuke

Post by Sasuke » Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:58 am

Howdy, i'm a new guy, so you don't know me... anyway. Are you serious? i can't join now cause there are too many members? Well, when y'all can accept new members then IM me at IcecoldJV alright? cause i been bored and i'm into the .hack// stuff right now. other than that, RPG looks nice, good job. Talk to y'all later.

Sincerely,
Sasuke

PS: sorry if this become annoyin to the Moderators. I know how it is with RPG message boards, i'm a veteran RPG owner.. multiple times. And i'm also pretty sure i don't know how to use this message board. oh well. Later

i cant register

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:57 am

I try and register but everytime i put in my E-mail address it say and I quote "this E-mail address has already been registered" or "sorry this username has already been used" and "NO E-MAIL ADDRESS LISTED" :evil: What the hack is going on here!!!

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:51 am

YOU DO NOT POST HERE. YOU GO TO THE SUBPLOTS.
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 26, 2003 3:17 am

ya i get that too. so just how to i join . i really want to play this. and shade the link u provide. i click on register. they say

There appears to be an error with the board you are trying to visit.

This error has been reported and will be fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience
-The InvisionFree Team

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Jul 26, 2003 5:28 am

Invisions often has bits of glitches and such. thats how the service is. Be patient and keep on trying.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty