Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

XNall

Mini Summary

Post by XNall » Thu May 29, 2003 2:14 am

Okies, this is just a basic and I underline basic story line of what has happened so far. I'll try to include as many important little details that are clues for the future as possible :D

In the beggining everyone was just enjoying their first day in The WORLD. However chaos started when a monster attacked Mac Anu! If you know anything about .hack, monsters don't appear in root towns so this wass very weird. Not only that but this monster shouldn't have even been on the delta server because it was such a high level. Everyone was running and trying to hide from the giant Yaroi General. However, a group of newbies rallied together to try and fight dispite the enormous difference in levels. In the end, they won with the help of Balmung. The cause of this monster was apparently a hacker, a girl that was taunting everyone. Afterwards everyone who fought rallied together as Nall, who seemed to know a lot about this lead them into a protected area. Nall had a key to get through the barrier and everyone went to Forbidden Passed over Far Thunder. They encountered 'rebuilt monsters' which are monsters which the data has been edited to make them stronger and smarter. At the end of the dungeon they met Royce who was the girl hacker behind everything. Royce created a monster, Shinja, to attack the group and kill them. In the end Shinja was defeated by an excellent display of teamwork and strategy. During the fight though, Royce was playing games with Nall's head and was trying to act romantic like there was somthing between them before. It was apparent to the rest of the group that there was somthing more then what they knew between these two. Also during the fight Nall was killed in a very peculiar way, Royce had some special light attack that totally devestated Nall who usually could escape any attack. Anyways, Nall and the group returned back to Mac Anu after the fight and they were talking about the fight and how Nall knew that it was a trap. Nall explained his story(I'm just gonna put what I actually posted cause it's importantish :D)

"A while ago, I was exploring a dungeon for a rare item. Whether you knew it or not, I'm what is considered to be a rare item hunter. I search The WORLD for rare items and that is basically why I play The WORLD. However, in that particular dungeon I found something that I wasn't looking for. Instead of an item, I found a large crystal. I honestly didn't know what it was. It was blue and shiney with some sort of emblem in the middle. While I was examining it and girl came up to me. She asked me some questions and we talked for a while about the crystal. She told me that it was a great power that was waiting to be released, all I had to do was touch it. I figured hey, why not and touched the crystal. The crystal changed into a sword and fell to the ground. I picked it up and I did feel the surge of power. However the girl wanted me then to give her the sword. When I refused she attacked me. We had a long fight but she won in the end. This girl was Royce by the way if you hadn't figured it out. I was unable to log out, I was stuck in The WORLD. She took me to another server, their server. The server wasn't really part of The WORLD but a private server that somehow is connected with The WORLD. Anyways, there I saw something you'd never imagine. It was a group of players, not all hackers but all part of the same group. I saw some players being tortured, I thought it was just an illusion but when I noticed a player that had been missing from The WORLD I knew that these must be the players that have become unconcious in the real world. Royce dragged me inside of a castle to the top floor. In the very top room there was a man, a wavemaster. He was very odd looking, his character was totally messed around with. Royce told him that I had found the 'last one' and that she had secured it. I was totally confused about what was happening. The man spoke to me, 'Heh heh heh... It is a good thing Royce was able to stop you... Even if she haddn't though we would hae eventually tracked you down. After all, you only had one, we had the other 9!' I was so confused, it made no sense to me. Royce tried to get me to join their group 'If you join our group we could rule together! You'd get your sword back and you can cause havock with me!' I of course refused and they threw me in the dungeons. However I somehow escaped and ran away from the fortress. I had nowhere to run though... It was in a server with no apparent chaos gate and no way to log out. after a long walk I soon passed out. I can't remember what happened exactly but when I woke up I was in the hospital, not The WORLD. I apparently was unconcious for a long time. dispite the incident I logged on to the WORLD again. When I did I had this Time Bandana. From that moment on I tried to find the link to that server and tried to solve the mystery of what was going on. I met Royce quite a few times in my journey's. She wouldn't try to kill me though, she enjoyed taunting me more. I also met the other elites of the group. A couple of times I wound up in the hospital. I guess my story seems strange indeed. And now that you've heard it you must be second guessing yourselves. If you want to help me find a way to stop those hackers and find out what this is all about then come over to this side of the room... I don't care if you want to leave now and never think of this again but I will say this. They are plotting somthing. They have most the ingredients. I would assume they are trying to take over The WORLD and cause havock in the real world. They have gone un noticed for this long, no one will find them... I do what I do because I'm already deep inside this mystery. All of you however have only scratched the surface. You have no obligation to come."

After this everyone decided to follow Nall and help him stop the hackers. They traveled to Cursed Corrupted Pilgramige on a hunch Nall had to find some clues. They encountered a couple of monsters and near the end Nall was swallowed up by the floor as he warned everyone to leave the dungeon. They of course didn't and traveled to the bottom to find Nall. They were stopped by Mirror reflections of temselves that when they were hurt, so was the actual player. After they defeated the mirror monsters with much strain and effort they went into the next room. Nall had a fight with this new hacker that had a skeleton like appearence. He seemed to have special ice powers and blocked the group with a sheet of ice. Another thing that happend was Hijinx dissapeared suddenly for some reason that was unknown. Nall was defeated by the hacker but Nall managed to free them before he was frozen in ice himself. Melzas created a new monster for the players to fight, Reiketsu, which seemed to be impossible to defeat. Armina and Ramza managed to free Nall and the group found a way to save themselves from a brutal attack of Reiketsu by taking out it's eyes. Reiketsu poisoned Gingitsune badly and made a deal with Nall to save her, if he went with Melzas then she'd get the antidote. Nall agreed but went back on his word which was unexpected since Nall was so honorable. Meanwhile the group managed to melt the ice under Reiketsu and make it sink under the water and Nall beat Melzas. And that is where we are now :D trying to help Gingi cause she's freaking out since the antidote had major side effects :D

Anywho, it's kinda long yet it's a short summary :D hahaha, well I hope thats good enough! ^^;

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu May 29, 2003 8:06 pm

"Nall is so honourable"

Hehehe, Nall-kun, :D I believe I shall kick you

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu May 29, 2003 9:58 pm

Now now. He was so kind as to sum the whole couple months.

*thinks*

Ah what the hell.

j/k
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Nall

Post by Nall » Thu May 29, 2003 10:26 pm

lol! :D Nall is very honourable! ^^;; *runs from Gingi*

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri May 30, 2003 1:39 am

Oh you'd better run, my boots have lovely sharp heels on them!
He was very nice to sum it up yes, but he also used the whole thing to glorify himself :D

Oh Nall-kun, when shall you learn? *kicks* :D

Nall

Post by Nall » Fri May 30, 2003 1:46 am

hahaha I wasn't glorifying myself, it's just that I added in a lot of the things that happened to me because whenever I post somthing I always put in 'clues' for whats gonna happen or how to beat somthing :D I thought they should know those clues. If you guys havent picked it up by now here it is: Every post I make have some sort of clues in them, ^^; whether it be to an upcomming event, the end of the story, or how to defeat somthing, everything has a clue in it :D hehehe! *squeals in pain from Gingi's kick* :D