Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Checking in!

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:45 pm

Hi everyone! I found some more free time and decided to check up on Divergence! Sadly I see that not much has been going on here, but I hope that that soon changes!
I'm having a pretty good time here, hehe, but I'm starting to wish that I was back home! Europe is fun and everything, but there's no place like home ^_~! I might be going to see 'The Matrix: Reloaded' tonight, since I missed out on seeing it in Canada!
Well I have to go :D!
Bye!

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:04 pm

Hi Gingi. Yeah, some of the fights are over but some really stopped moving. I was hoping you were going to say you were back but I guess not. Something needs to be done to speed things along...
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:05 pm

Hey! Gingi!
I was wondering, since Nall is kind of away and you are too, and the main "plot" doesnt really seem to be moving all that much if I could post the real life idea? Just reply whenever you check back in again!
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:24 pm

Wow. There's still some life out there? Yeah, I've been waiting along time for some action to really be boosted here. Yes, I know I'm a mod, but this site really needs either Nall or you. Well, waiting for your return.

and I hope your having fun with your trip!
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Aug 17, 2003 12:28 am

So everyone really does exsist....
How come nighthand's the only one posting in my battle?
I suppose i should finish my battle, but you're all supposed to liven it up with some cheering or SOMETHING.
Hello gitgitsune san. I hope your travels have brought you much joy.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:51 am

Main has been dead..... Subplots is lagging....... Its getting very boring around here....... Anyway since Hijinx seems very upset about no activity in her/his duel and i don't have one, i hope none of you mind if i pick a fight with some no name hackers.... hehehehe
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:00 pm

Hehehe, I don't know where Nall is! He's being a slacker ;_;, I'm going to be back in about a week ^_^

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:56 pm

I thought he was out at his cottage? Well, it will be good when you get back. Not that everyone has finished their fights yet. -.-()
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:37 pm

Oro... i gotta finish that fight'o mine...

Ive been so involverd with Gaia Online, and MMORPGs, and vacations...

Eh, none of that's an excuse, really. I should just get crackin'.

Anwyays, hola, Gingi!
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:15 am

I know I haven't been here lately... but the house purchase is being a pain in the @$$. *grins* It's really been taking up a lot of our time.

I'm trying to work more on my website, but even that is playing second fiddle to the house-buying related stuff. I'm hoping that by keeping updated there I might not have to write as many letters & e-mails & stuff to everyone.

Anyway, I miss you guys & I hope to be back as soon as I can! Take care! I'll be checking in from time to time if I can!

Laters!
Last edited by Armina on Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:43 am

'Mina, you live! Haven't seen you since our match finished. Good to hear from you. Hope the house stuff progresses better.

I think from my count, all matches are done now besides the one done was Asgard, Hijinx, and the trio. Asgard said he would be done soon though so thats settled. Kurai finished his recently also. Hijinx has been working on his. I think the trio fight is done except for Kayin's opponent. I've been trying to figure this stuff out, heh.

Edit:)Since the e-mail function on your site won't work for me, no its not your site, its my computer. It keeps on trying to open those e-mail options with aol even though I use optimum now. I say quit Everquest, I did mechwarrior once online as a monthly fee, no good. After 3 months I cancelled. Unless you play constantly its not worth the cost. And if you only play constantly to make it worth the money, you're not having fun and then its still a waste.

Edit#2:)As a side note. There really should only be 30 names or so on main. There are almost 1500 names. If one of the mods/admin who can delete members want to delete them, that works. If not, if you granted Wanderer or myself that power for a short time, we could take care of it for you.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:11 am

i talked to gingi about cleaning the memerllist a while back, and offered to do it then, but she never really got around to giving me the power to be able to do it.

unless i actually have the power, and i just don't realize it, which is unlikely... heh.

but really, it isn't causing that much of a problem, and it's sometimes nic to be able to see how popular a small site like this can become.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:28 pm

*Shrugs* I was just making the offer since Wanderer and I cleaned subs more the other day. It may be nice to see how many people come here, but it doesn't paint a realistic picture. I know it isn't really a problem, its just one of those small things.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:50 am

I'm not dead either, I've just been doing some HEAVY ass beta-testing on Final Fantasy 11. Took me 3 days to level up enough to survive 3 Tonberrys and get a better summon then Carbuncle -_-.
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:06 pm

Is that already underway? I wanted to get it and make one of those migdet people. He could be a knight and ride a chocobo!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."