Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

XNall

Message from Nall

Post by XNall » Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:30 am

YO! actually I should be starting this message with SORRY... I know a good portion of you are mad and probably would enjoy to see me crucified(some would even throw stones for fun) and I can't really say anything to defend myself ;_; All I can say is I'm sorry for being away during the summer... I know it would have been nice to even give you some notice before I left but ya... So the first part of this annoucement is for me to publicly say I'm sorry for everything...

Second part is, that aparently Asgard has gotten the role of GM... I wish him luck and I know he'll do a fine job! You'll probably like his methods better...

Anyways, I guess thats basically it... I mainly just wanted to make a public apology to everyone and wish Asgard good luck with my position. School's going a lot better then I assumed it would... If you want a peek at my semester it consists of Chemistry, Physics, Functions and Relations, and Computer science all university level ^^;; yeeeeees, I'll have a fun smester lol! Actually though, I've been managing my time nicely and doing not too bad hehehe! Anyways, I'm rambling on like I always do... Wow, it actually feels nice to say that ^^;; too bad it might be my last time... ;_; anyways... For the few loyal fans out there (*pokes armina* you're so sweet!) sorry I couldn't stay! If I had the choice I'd probably GM again but Asgard has the job now. (and I'm sure if we did a vote Asgard would win by like 80% lol...) Sorry to everyone who's mad at me, don't be afraid to say whats on your mind... I deserve everything you could say... But I guess that wraps things up... Miss you all and good luck in everything you do!

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:58 am

Ahh bleh, so what you were gone, all of us have missing times, and no reason to apologise. But its sad to see ya go
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:09 pm

u shouldnt have to stop playing because ur not gm.....just be a regular player now
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:43 pm

*cries uncontrollably*
:cry:

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:25 am

*holds Gingi* Awww its ok, maybe he will become a normal player or something what not
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:23 pm

No need to go nall. Be a normal player. Besides, i have a tomato with your name on it....
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:32 am

and I brought plenty of egg rolls

FOOD FIGHT!

peace all
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:03 pm

*cheers* yeah! Egg Rolls! *giggles* But wouldn't those kinda hurt in a food fight?

on topic... if you go, you go Nall. Don't let us guilt trip you or anything. Just don't be a stranger, 'K? You can always be a random general-poster like Neveah is. *laughs* That's if you don't wanna stay as a player character ... or have already written yourself out of the story & I don't know about it yet cuz I'm reading the "Anouncements" first...

Anyway, good luck with school... reminds me of HS... *laughs*
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect