Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:10 am

:|

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:18 am

I just have to ask Raye, but does it really concern Divergence? Something happened Nall was gone and other stuff happened. It kinda sounds personal to me. So why bring it to the forum? People, for the most part, are here for Roleplaying, not to bash each other or read about peoples personal problems
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:52 am

very true Kayin. basically all it is is an explanation of why he was missing. other than that, it has nothing to do with the game. and, i feel we should keep it that way. there is no need to keep going on about ti when everything is alright now.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:46 am

hmmm..... Sounds personal. Perhaps you shouldn't bring that into the forums, as both Kayin and Nighthand have said......
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:33 pm

I found it a bit interesting info wise and its true it doesn't really affect the forums that much. If that truly is the case...its not really relevant to keep talking about....
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Raye
Elevated Player

Arr.

Post by Raye » Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:06 pm

Alrightie, but it kinda does effect the forums. Not entirely, but a large-ish portion. I'll stop. ;d
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.