Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

XNall

Ahem, New message from Nall

Post by XNall » Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:26 am

Yes I know things are getting confusing around here... Alright, here's the new deal, me and Asgard were talking and we've come to an agreement that we'll be Co-GMing now along with Gingi. So to make that clearer, Asgard, Nall and Gingitsune are now going to have GMly powers, mmk? alright, now that thats said, we've decided this would be the best course of action as this way if one of us are away then the other(s) can make up for them... Also, it will take the work load off a touch as we can divide up the work if need be. Now then, some of you may be asking "Umm, I thought you didn't want to GM anymore?" Well, the reason I decided to pass the torch was that I was slow already and I figured with my uberlynessbeyondimaginationly hard semester I would slow you all down and no one wants this to go super slow... Anyways, I've worked out the lack of time problem and with Ashard and Gingi aiding, I'm sure the three of us will be able to keep the story moving fast and well! I hope you all are happy about this and if you're not I'd love to hear from you. Also if you have any suggestions or comments I'd love to hear from you ^^;; Anyways, for those that are curious, as soon as the New people get introduced (Wanderer[playing in the real world? *confused*], Zavier_D, and Falcon[I think those are the only 3...]) then we will get this show on the road! Though please post and developpe your character while you're waiting, these are the best times to get into your own background more ;) Anywho, enough ramble, if you're in need of some assitance post or pm a question, I'd be glad to help!

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:59 am

YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

*Gets his composure back, then starts once more.*

Excellent Nall, I feel that's a good decision among you three Gms. I don't think I ever formally congratulated Asgard, so Asgard, congrats man, I know you've earned it. Ok, well, I'm ready, and I'm sure the others are...there's just one thing...

How are we introduced? I mean, do you want me, Wanderer, and Falcon to each post a "we meet everyone" post in the main? or will one of you guys just start a subject and say you saw us three there. Just tell me how you want it, and it's done. Alright, let's get this show on the road!

Xeromessia of the Descending Inevitable Destruction
Blademaster
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:48 am

This sounds really good if you ask me. But, you didn't exactly. Sooooo :P

Umm, ok hmm background story is good idea.

And Zavier, This isn't an official answer, but I'm guessing you, Wanderer and Falcon should each make a post where you notice one of the other main plotters doing something and find some reason to get involved. I would assume Asgard, Gingi, and Nall have a lot to work out now. And also Welcome to Main. *grins and imitates the 'peasants rejoice' from Monty Python and the Holy Grail* "Yea"
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:21 am

i am basically not doing anything at the moment, so one of you can 'use' me as your intro to the site. the only one of you i have talked to that i can think of offhand is wanderer, so he could use me... but then again, meeting new people is always a good thing...

so whatever you decide. just let me know. if you want, talk to me over AIM to work out some kind of basic thing to do it on.

or don't use me at all, it's completly up to you guys.

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:56 pm

Ok, the deal with me is that Im not in "The World". I am in the Real World trying to pull a .hack//LIMINALITY and figure a way for you guys to get out! I posted a thread in General Discussion about it, and I've already posted my first post in the Main Thread.
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:55 pm

Well, if you want to go the dangerous route, I can always introduce you in my own personally "special" way... hehehe. :P
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Falcon
Player

Post by Falcon » Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:15 pm

Sweet, I know you already told me this but it's great you're still here man! I would have been sad if you did leave. I can't wait to relive some good ol times! ;)

*~>Equipment<~*
Sotetsu | Ring Mail | Guard Cap | Silver Bracer
*~>Techniques<~*
Flame Dance | Tiger Claws
*~>Items<~*
1 Assasin | 2 Resurrects | 2 Speed Charms | 2 Knights bane | 2 Raging Earth | 2 Ice Floe | 2 Gale Breath

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:25 pm

wonderful news, but arent u dead nall?
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:11 pm

*giggles* one of these days I will read all posts I've missed before posting anything cuz I sound stupid... *shrugs* oh well.

I'm sooooo glad you're staying with us Nall! It's gonna be posh with 3 gm's to carry the load. Much easier on you all.

Not that I carred much about the slowness of plot advancement, but I know a lot of the others did so it's a good a deal all 'round! *grins* I guess I'm just more, what's the French?: Lazei Feire? (yes Gingi, I do expect you to laugh uproariously at my pitiful attempt at French... I can say it okay but I've got no idea how to spell it! French was never a language I learned! *grins*)

um... where was I going with this anyway? *mutters about stupid fevers* Welcome to the new folks, I guess!
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:47 pm

Um... sure. Cool.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:40 pm

yeah what tokki said
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:57 pm

It sounds good. I didn't think Nall was planning on staying gone forever anyway. I can imagine the fun during award time though, trying to agree between the three, unless only one of them does it...
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Raye
Elevated Player

You're back? Odd.

Post by Raye » Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:48 am

That's odd, I seem to remember you complaining about most people here. Hrm.. blackmail? Nah, I'm not that mean. But you know, if you don't stop talking about me behind my back to other people I might just, well, blow your cover? Good luck, darling. Have a fun time. :D Oh, I wouldn't take the chance, either. That's what you get for being a chronic liar and a deceiver amoungst other things, kiddies. Never break a good friend's trust, especially more than once, it hurts you more than it hurts them.
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:00 am

what are you talking about.....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:08 am

Unless you want your vision of Nall pathetically shattered, I suggest you don't ask.
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.