Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:23 pm

heh, no, i get a pop-up every time (i think about six times since i joined) on main, and i get an e-mail every PM from subs... i guess some people don't though. i know cypher's box on subs was full when i tried to PM him earlier...

why would you need to keep 60 PMs? that's what the little notespace in the member console is for.

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:01 am

Nighthand, I don't have 60 PMs of storage but much less than that due to an error on Invision that made half of my box useless. You can turn off popup notifications but since I have Firefox, it blocks the popup unless you tell it not to.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:47 am

I was just going by the little readout it told me i had left. I use mozilla, pretty much like firefox, and it does have the popup blocker, but that's a three-click method to solve if you want. -shrugs- it's convienent for me at least to get a notification, otherwise i might not notice the number at the top changed from 0 to 1 or whatever.

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:51 pm

Sorry about that night...I did let it get out of control. It was mostly filled with BR related pm's and duel related PM's.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!