Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:22 am

Funny...I don't recall that part of it.

I remember a permanent trade to aquire Asgard's old class.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:28 pm

I'm not surprised Rayo. There were things discussed about the Dualist that were decided between those in power long before you even had a true say in it in some respects. Those stipulations will hopefully go under review soon, but they are there.

Z
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:30 am

Without turning this thread into about this though I will comment on it once more here.

What sort of stipulations could have been made that would completely invalidate what you had agreed to though?

I know that there were other different things that had also not been resolved prior to more administration becoming involved in the change that were no longer included in the matter, such as the type of swords used for instance.

Though I'd just like to ask...who then just so I can understand what you mean by this better. Just PM me...anymore and it'll be the whole thread.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:10 pm

I realized that the dragons weren't his pets...those were hacked powers. His pet is Bahamut...a dragon too...
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!