Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:54 pm

Nall wrote:hellooooo, that was the best part ^_~
@____@ Nall-kun, you're a dork.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:55 pm

naw... the BEST part was when the one guy was impersonating him and had fake sparkles on wires sticking from his pockets. That, or when armstrong turned the giant hammer into a little posed statue of himself. hilarity ensues.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:39 am

Mind you, I've only seen what has aired so far. I mentioned him in regards to the idea of creating his own flame, compared to manipulating spells being cast. In effect, I'm offering up the suggestion of some sort of custom fire spell.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:43 am

"what has aired so far" has so many connotations... i know what you mean, but technically it's ALL aired... in japan. but anyways...

Custom fire spell... Maybe a series of them. Firewalls, grenades, meybe even flame shields or making things explode... it all could be interesting.

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:46 am

I didn't even think it's aired in NA yet.... lol, I've watched it all JP style...

I DO live in Canada though, so I'm pretty secludid compared to you US bastards... *shakes an angry fist at Cartoon Network for not airing in Canada*
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:12 am

Lmfao.. -.- That all was.. GREAT!.. Anaways thanks for the help. Custom Fire spells?!.. I am not to into making my own shtuff up. (Isn't very good at it mind you) Although I do like the Mustang idea. :P I like that fire wall to. Oh, yea am supposed to pick this shtuff out. Uhm, crap.. -.-;; To much. Making my own flame sounds cool. So!.. Maybe ehh.. I dunno..

Ok, after talking to myself over, and over again. Then asking Nighthand about my problem. I came up with something ready!?..

I have a scroll.. A level one fire scroll that can attack with a level one fire spell any level one fire spell. Of course its unlimited as well. Thus giving me my source of fire. :P To add to it.. I can also control other spells(Fire based only). What about that?.. :O Well, and lets not forget my other hack.. >.> Which I say will cost me?.. 0?.. 5?.. 10sp?.. O.o;; What do you think?..

And I shall be posting tomarrow after school, because its like.. 11:15, and I am tired, and I need sleep. Anyways I shall be posting tomarrow so, don't ask!.. >.<

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:52 am

Quite a few hacks for one person...might I suggest going with some but not all of your hack ideas?

As for the scroll based idea, would the spells simply be the normal costs of the spells? Though that still allows you access to quite a few spells right there.

For controlling other fire spells...to what degree would that be? I'd almost say cut this part out, since it seems the least developed of the three ideas in terms of hacks.

And for the show, I've only seen up to the point so far where Ed has passed the Alchemy Exam to become a state alchemist. The first 6 episodes I believe.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:27 pm

-I.. Blech you don't need my excuses. I shall post soon.. today.. uhm, very soon. -.-;; I didn't really mean for the whole spell thing to be a hack on it's own. I meant it to be a part of the whole 'fire hack'. It doesn't really cast a spell, but really just like making something for me to use. T.T Gah!.. I was just trying to think up a way to gain my 'uniquenessess'. I didn't really like the scroll idea anyways.. >.>

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Skill Drain| Death

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:13 pm

Hehe. Take your time to think up your hacks. They're something that you need to think about. Hell, my hack ideas keep changing every minute XP

-Asgard
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:24 am

-Yea, i'm kind of impatient when it comes to these things also though. I dislike giving myself time to think when I can just go along with something good or OK. So, I've come to the conclusion that just manipulating spells will be stuck to me. Of course only fire based. d: The uniquness fell short when I came out with cruddy ideas, and plus I suck at making 'unique things that make sense up.'. Blech.. >.<

Skill Drain| Death

Kumori
Player

Post by Kumori » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:52 pm

Uhh <.< Night already approved this one, but just to get it out in ze open...

Astral Guard

The Astral Guard is Kumori's hacked Kite Shield. When first discovered, the Astral Guard was nothing more than a simple Kite Shield, offering extra defense and a blocking percentage. As Kumori uses it more and more though, and grows in levels (Early to mid teens), the shield itself can absorb elemental attacks. To release the elements, since it can't store them for more than a couple of hours, Kumori just lets the shield expel them normally; when they're released, the elements kind of fall out of the shield in a blob, like jello falling out of an upside down bowl. However, as Kumori grows even farther in levels (Mid 20s), he can learn to concentrate the elements within the shield and blast them out in a beam. The beam starts out as a 10 foot or so blast, although it being no more powerful than a regular attack, the only difference being the beam is based on the element it absorbed. As Kumori grows farther in levels (30+), he can learn to concentrate the beam into smaller, stronger blasts.

The shield itself can only hold 3 elements at a time before automatically expelling them. Elements of the same type will support each other within the shield, adding a little bit more power to the beam when expelled. Elements of the opposite type will weaken each other in this same way, therefor weakening the power of the expelled blast.

Absorbing elements, as well as blasting them back out, can be quite a taxing ordeal on the mind. As such, it costs 35 sp to absorb one element. Add 5 sp for each additional element absorbed; blasting the elements costs 45 SP each blast.
Kumori - Level 7 Blademaster
Weapon: Oval Sword
Armor: Steel Cap | Brigandine | Silver Bracer | Used Greaves
Skills: Rue Slash, Repth, Rai Rom

Wishlist: Ensui [9], Kagayuzen [8], Cougar Bandanna [11]
Golden Orb: Neutral

Crimson Rose
Player

Post by Crimson Rose » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:22 am

My Hacks.... >.> Night has already approved them...or it.

Rose's Hacks
Telekinesis (moving people or objects)
Telepathy (reading minds)

The downside though is that she must keep eye contact when using her hacks and concentrate on the object or person in question. When the mage attempts on reading a higher leveled character's thoughts though, or moving objects bigger than her, it's more difficult and she is more liable to fail. If the task is extremely difficult for her, she is liable to get a bad migraine while she's trying to use her hacks. Which, if severe enough, breaks her concentration.
Crimson Rose
Wavemaster Level 16
125 sp.
7050 GP
My Profile
~Purple Rose~