Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Hacks, Hacks, Hacks

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:19 pm

Hey, in addition to approving pets I'm also here approving hacks!
If anyone has implemented any new hacks that have been approved either by Nall, Nighthand, or anyone but myself please submit them to me for a final approval. ^__^ I'm not saying that anyone has done anything wrong, I'd just really like to be able to see what everyone has decided on.

Just PM them to me and I'll discuss them with you.

Thanks very much!

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:42 pm

Err.. Uhh, I dunno I guess if you want me to post them then I will.. ^_^ Well, here they are..

-Basic Fire Maniplutation

-Teleportation/Short hoping that can be used when ever where ever. I cannot jump from field to field, I can't jump from the field to the dungeon, nor can I teleport down levels of the dungeon. It'd cost a reasonable amount of Sp need it be for regulation of not over using it. Basically I cannot teleport anywhere I cannot see. A slight delay, during the teleporting process just before I reappear somewhere would also ensure the lowered usage of using it during a duel or battle.

-Those are my two and only hacks.. About the teleporting thing I would still like it no matter how many restrictions you'll be putting on it. That is if it's alright anyways. The few things I mentioned were just a few of the many restrictios you can put on it.>.> I am still not sure about the whole Pet thing, so Ima just hold off on that one. Now I guess I just have to wait for you to aprove it?..

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:55 am

Be a little more specific with the fire thing...
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:09 pm

My PMing box thing hasn't agreed with me, so yeah, I have to post'em here...

Like, I'll have little stones and which ever I use will give me a different weapon of a different element. And you'll choose when to give me the new stone 'n what not.

Fire: Flame sword
Water: Massive Shuriken
Lightning: Dual twin blades(Think Sora)
Earth: Massive Axe
Wind: Kunai
Wood: Long Whip
Light: Dual Katanas
Darkness: Scythe
Non-elemental: Double ended Swallow

Each time I use one stone, or switch, it would take up x amount of SP. In the beginning when I get a new stone, I'll have to use a controll item to keep the power in check, like a handle to put the stone in to.

So yeah, there it is...
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2

Lighteria
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Lighteria » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:16 am

::paws gingi's shoulder::

Why don't you check your PMs? :cry:
Lv. 37 Twin Blade (180 SP)
Weapon: Rashou (Thunder Coil- 30, Suvi Lei- 20, Mumyn Lei- 30) (Life Drain)
Armor: Holy Tree Mail (Juk Kruz- 20) - Scarab Earring (La Repth- 20, Rip Maen- 40) - Time Sandals (Ap Do- 15) - Forest Gloves (Juk Kruz- 20)
GP: 14384

Wish list (In order of priority): Angel halo accessory, chibi angel wings, Bone Armor, Professional

Lighteria: "Obsessively updating my profile since Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:10 pm"

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:22 am

Like many people say, she be a very busy Gingi. If you want, you can post them here too. I think we're at a point where people aren't minding much to share them openly XP Hell, if you ask, I'll tell you what my hacks are, if you want XD

-Asgard
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Lighteria
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Lighteria » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:05 pm

>.<; But... but my hackz awere pwivate. Plus I keep having to come up with new ones cuz they don't work T.T
Lv. 37 Twin Blade (180 SP)
Weapon: Rashou (Thunder Coil- 30, Suvi Lei- 20, Mumyn Lei- 30) (Life Drain)
Armor: Holy Tree Mail (Juk Kruz- 20) - Scarab Earring (La Repth- 20, Rip Maen- 40) - Time Sandals (Ap Do- 15) - Forest Gloves (Juk Kruz- 20)
GP: 14384

Wish list (In order of priority): Angel halo accessory, chibi angel wings, Bone Armor, Professional

Lighteria: "Obsessively updating my profile since Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:10 pm"

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:44 pm

The_End_Cypher wrote:Be a little more specific with the fire thing...
-Erk, kinda forgot.. Uhm, kinda like Gingi/light I guess you could say?.. Uhm, Rayo/lightning thats a better example. Like that?.. Uhm, anymore examples?.. T.T

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Skill Drain| Death

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:03 pm

It would probably be helpful though to list to what degree that manipulation can be done. For instance, you said like mine, but how would you describe that yourself?
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:18 pm

-Well, like.. Like.. Uhm, >.> T.T Skills I can control skills. I can't nessarily make the fire on my own, but if I some how come across a fire spell I can maniuplate it. Of course I can also use my own fire spell as like a tool. :P Don't forget you can help me.. T.T Limitations could be like Sp being used. I dunno someone care to help me?..

Skill Drain| Death

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:52 am

In my case, its more just things like redirecting spells. Aim them around a bit, slow them down perhaps to make it fit in a strategy, give Lanceor a better look...

Personally I'd suggest doing something a bit different to make it more unique. *thinks of The Flame Alchemist from FullMetal Alchemist for a moment*
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:59 am

Roy Mustang wasn't THAT unique... it was just fire manipulation, increasing or decreasing the power of his flames... the unique thing was the creation of the initial spark with his gloves. other than that he wasn't too special, overall. Armstrong, or the Crimson Alchemist were more unique.

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:47 pm

ALEX LOUIS ARMSTRONG

*ahem*
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:08 pm

If using Armstrong as an idea, don't budge up in muscles and have sparkles all around you.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:25 pm

hellooooo, that was the best part ^_~
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>