In need of some reading material? Buy powerful scrolls here.
Librarian: Neona

Moderator: Nighthand

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

The Guardian of the Forest

Post by Hacorie » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:21 pm

Laying in the bed with legs stretched and arms folded behind his head, the Heavy Blade began to drift away in his own thoughts. He began looking back into the past before any of the Freedom Fighter business came to be. A time where everything was carefree and the game was just that: a game for pleasure instead of a living world. How many times the real life player of Hacorie had wished he could always just live in The World to escape his problems were uncountable. He always told himself his life was shit and could be much better, referring to the students in school who were gifted by being born into families of wealth. Hac...no Nathan, he was an unfortunate one who did not get to have the perks of everything he wanted. The boy had to work since age of sixteen to even be able to afford the basic necessities for everyday living. It was an unfortunate event to see this lone boy work on his own for his own belongings, but then again it was quite admirable. After all, he was only the age of sixteen and already perceptive to how the ‘real’ world works; this was quite impressive. He may not have been blessed with money, but instead he had something much more...a brain.

A small droplet of water rolled down the eye of the Heavy Blade character as he transferred his weight to cause his body to face the wall where no one could see the lone tear slowly slide off the side of his face. A small sniffle and wipe of his cheek later, the character felt his eyes began to grow heavier. With each passing second his eyelids closed further resulting in the final goal of a day: the refreshment period known as sleep. This one time of day was where the body turned off all extra functions and began to heal itself so the next day, or later in this case, it would be able to function properly. Since the last quest had taken much strength from the character as well as the emotional barrier he had to fashion near the end, he deserved this. It was good to be prepared, especially if a battle with another certain Heavy Blade was going to occur in the next few days. If the battle was to happen earlier at the second hub, Hacorie surely would have lost due to the anxiety of trying to keep himself upright enough to even think straight. His summon spell did help out with the transfer of powers, but it still was not enough to completely recover the body’s working conditions; it seemed to only heal his wounds at best.

Seconds passed, and the Heavy Blade finally became motionless save the constant breathing he had to do to survive. Unknown to him, he was about to revisit a place he had only traveled to once before: the world of the summons. Before this was to occur however, a bit more explanation is needed to understand why this time would be the best to facilitate such a journey. The first thing to be said would be that Hacorie has yet to discover how to enter the realm of summons himself. Only one thing allows him to enter the imaginative world inside The World, and that is only if his soul is summoned. Ironic, isn’t it? A summoner getting summoned to a place which the summons he summons reside. Secondly, if anyone were in the room at the moment when Hac’s tear fell from his face, they would see a spectacular white light begin to illuminate from in front of his bend body. The bright light seemed to engulf the room in minute amounts at a time until finally it made anyone in the vicinity look away or close their eyes at the immense strain it caused upon their eyes. This bright sparkly sight was the pearl beads reacting to the liquified emotion. The summon known as Seluma or Snowy Owl took the liberty of processing this information as a cry for more power; a shout for help professed by a confused outcast. Before the light fully disappeared from the room an old raspy voice spoke. Can you...control such power young one? Suddenly the light dissipated revealing an empty bed. Hacorie was no where to be seen. The only thing which remained was a large dent in the mattress.

A zephyr brushed the face of the character as his eyes begin to twitch. This performance is followed up by the twisting and turning of his body in awkward positions trying to find the most comfortable. Back and forth, back and forth, back and force. Thrice were the times that he shifted, but still came to no avail on the rock hard surface he was resting on. Slowly, his eyes opened with a bright green color with specs of lights shining all around them. “Where am I?” He asks himself while slowly sitting up while at the same time turning his head to look at the ground. A few small pebbles caught his attention which was succeeded by an agitated groan. These small pieces of rocks were the only objects stopping Hac from actually falling asleep like he wanted to. They were the pain in his side...no pun intended. Blinking a couple of times, Hacorie’s mind shifted back toward his original question. In all actuality it was the exact question he should be asking and worrying about instead of sneering at a couple of pebbles for disturbing his sleep. Knowing he had somehow been incarnated in such an unknown place was just enough for the Heavy Blade to actually rise to his feet. The scenery must have been the most auspicious of places for this to happen since he made a big deal about an eensie weensy amount of sleep.

“Wow...” the player spoke as he looked up to the green splotched sky while turning in circles. Following with his eyes, he saw large objects appear on the edges of the sky...many brown objects in the basic shapes of cylinders. Stopping his childish movement, the Heavy Blade looked closer to see these grainy brown substances were the trunks of trees; what he thought was a weird colored sky was actually the leaves on the trees. The unexplained splotchiness occurred only because the gleaming sun penetrated through the open spots to reach the ground. With the ground now in mind, his eyes moved onto it again. The first time only resulted in a flash of anger, but upon a real inspection it was just a low grassy area with patches of dirt around the bottoms of the tree trunks. “A forest...very interesting...How did I get here?” Hacorie once again questioned himself as he began to turn in circles once again. With his senses now confused, his head began to ache from everything being taken in at a single time. Falling to the ground, the character placed his hands up to his ears and pressed tightly, hoping to stop the immense surge of pain. After a few moments, the pain subsided. In the previous process of falling to his knees, the Heavy Blade also closed his eyes tight; thus, when he opened them his sight was a bit blurry, but he did see something miraculous. A great beast stood in front of him, but as soon as it noticed Hacorie’s eyes open it disappeared into the forest. The creature was large, but it made no sound as it left or came. Usually something of that size would make a pounding sound with each footstep. “A mirage..” Hac said as he shook his head back and forth. “It had to have been...my eyes were just playing tricks on me.”

It was no illusion child. That was Foster. Eh, but you will find that out later. I will be leaving you for now. Once you have finished your task I shall return, but until then you have to rely on your powers as a Heavy Blade. When we return, I wish you well in your fight against that pompous fool of a werewolf...he needs a good ass pounding for his ignorance. Even I understood the actions you took. The voice spoke as the pearl beads began to soar high into the air. Before they stretched through the trees, the beads disappeared in a flash of light leaving the snowy owl in their place. “Thank you...my friend.” Hacorie spoke as he watched the bird soar off until his ‘goal’ was reached.

What goal is he talking about...where are we? Of course even the seemingly hardest of questions can have the simplest of answers. If only the Heavy Blade would have stopped looking at the beautiful scenery, he would have seen his...second clue. The first being the blurry figure known as Foster. The second was an object which would not be moving any time soon. It was a stone pillar which stood right beside Hac’s left leg. A bit of text was written atop the pedestal. It seemed to be in a scratchy format, as if sharp talons had made each line distinctively individual instead of a nice fluid motion. Since the letters were like this, they were quite uneven in size and the shaped varied depending upon the words, but all in all it was legible. Still not noticing the figured earth, Hacorie turned to the single path which lie before his very eyes. As he tried to take a step, his upper body was trust forward as his legs remained still. Now off balance, Hacorie fell backwards and landed ass first. Tilting his head off of the cool ground he finally took notice to the pedestal.

“Hm...and what is this...” He whispered to himself as he recollected his posture and stood up once more. Tilting his head above the object, he slowly looked on the letters by the process of squinting and opening his eyes wide. These two signature features usually occurred when someone could not read something placed in front of them. Having this exact problem, Hacorie threw his hands into the air as despair began to linger in his heart. The character was quite angry that letters such as I, O, W, M, H, and X were easy enough to read, but all the others just seemed to be a complete and jumbled mess. Well...the rest were not even letters at all. Some were numbers, and the others were just symbols which had no meaning. It was the most despicable puzzle the character had ever seen. Suddenly, his heart sank. Hacorie wanted to cry out in anguish for the simple mistake he had made. Taking his palm and thrusting it against his forehead, the character took two diagonal steps. One away from the pedestal, and the other back toward it. He was now on the complete opposite side of the protruding earth. Of course, now the sign was simple enough to read since it was right side up and not upside down.

“Keep your guard and
follow the path young one...
I shall meet you in the
field of red and yellow
Leaves”
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade
Gold: 21237

Equips
Oceanic Aura/Sharktooth-Ice Helm-Winter Coat-
Shiva's Rings-Bondage Pants
---Water Magic, BL Yokohama

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Weapons: Sakabatou/Rock n Roll/Peace Blade
Body: Knight's Armor
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:31 pm

Looking forward on the inverse side, Hacorie noticed a small beaten path with a diameter of at least five or six feet. Mud and leaves covered the path completely. It was truly a forest path worth exploring. There were no visible footprints in the wet dirt or animal tracks for that matter; Hac would be the first person to ever trudge through the scenery in the land he had been transported. Feeling the cool wind once again blow against his body, the Heavy Blade did the most unimaginable of things. He took both his hands and placed them on complete opposite sides of his hood. Flipping his wrists and slightly moving his hands toward the sky, the hood fell to its downward position revealing the rarest of sights. Golden blond hair emerged from the black depths as the radiant sun began to create a gleam as it bounced off the color through the trees. His facial features were overshadowed by the sparkling hair, but they seemed to be that of a normal human character: two eyes, one nose, and one mouth. There were no distinct runes which many characters carried on their bodies; Hacorie was completely normal in the aspect of visual features. With a brief turn to check all directions, the player concluded the path before him was the one and only way; it would lead him to whoever left the claw marked message in the stone.

Without taking a second look behind him, Hacorie set off. Entering the path, he noticed two gigantic trees on either side of his body. Right as his body passed by them completely, a feeling of nausea began to rustle within the character’s stomach. He felt his power being drained at an incredible rate. The world began to feel a bit heavier as his arms began to flail and knees began to bend, but before he could even try to figure out what had happened, the feeling dissipated; everything was back to normal once again. Weird...what was that immense power that overtook my body just now? Dwelling on the fact of the abnormality which had occurred, the Heavy Blade began to drift in his own thoughts while occasionally glancing around to make sure he was still following the carved path. If he had taken heed to the surroundings, he would have noticed pebbles outlining the trail. A thought then hit the Heavy Blade like a sack of rocks. “How did Seluma know the name of that beast I saw?” This question was asked aloud for an unknown reason, but it was plausible to perceive that Hacorie was completely lost in thought. He had no ideal of the outside world at the moment. This was a giant mistake to make in an unknown area; especially since the pedestal earlier had warned to keep a guard up at all times while traveling down the winding path in the woods.

“Tisk Tisk....and what do we have here? A Heavy Blade disillusioned by the mystery of where he is? What should we do with him?” An unknown voice called. It seemed to screech and crack with each passing word, demonstrating the feeling of nails on a chalkboard. Not only did the voice seem to bring disgust to Hacorie, but it also had the audacity to interrupt the important matters in his mind. Why would such a person commit such a heinous crime when someone is lost in thought for it only brings about the anger of the original thinker. “Who is there?! Show yourself coward!” Hacorie yelled as one hand slipped from his side to the massive blade resting upon his back. The silvery blade was jagged with many sharp edges, but it was not like this due to the wear and tear of battles; it was created to fit the name of the weapon: Sharktooth. Surprised his weapons were actually available in the dimension of space he was in, Hacorie just seemed to look on scanning every possible area for the origin of the voice. Whoever the voice ended up belonging to would soon be in a world of pain, in Hac’s mind anyway. Seconds seemed to pass with no reply ever actually making an appearance. Maybe it ran off... The character thought as he took a single step further to resume his mental notes. Before his back foot even lifted from the ground, a foreign object interrupted Hacorie’s mind set once more.

His eyes shot upward to see a smaller version of a normal heavy sword came sailing from the trees above. It landed directly at Hacorie’s feet with the handle facing away from his body. Before the Heavy Blade could even place a thought on the entire matter which was unfolding before his very eyes, another object shot from the trees above. This time, the size in width and length rivaled that of one of the real heavy swords. However, the shape was completely wrong: there were five extremities protruding from the body: one representing each limb on a human body. Pulling up on his own sword slightly, Hacorie watched on in amazement; the speed of the character was amazing. It was most likely stretching the normal boundaries of ordinary players. This was to be expected however since the Heavy Blade was in a place whose keywords remained unknown. Before withdrawing his sword the rest of the way, Hacorie continued to observe as the body moved toward him with increasing speed. As it neared ever closer, one of the arms began to reach forward to the hilt of the sword. Thinking fast, Hacorie pulled out the Sharktooth upon his back while following the pulling motion with a vertical slash toward where the body would be. A strange sight then occurred; the anonymous player jumped into the air while corkscrewing over the Heavy Blade. In the whole awe-inspiring motion, the held out hand clasped the hilt of the smaller sword. Watching in bewilderment, Hacorie followed the entity with his eyes while sliding his front foot in a 180-degree turn. By pressing all his weight upon his back heel and turning his hips, Hacorie turned to face the being as it landed.

“Ahh...you can see my movements. Congratulations...too bad I have to kill you...” The squeaking voice said as Hacorie finally got a glimpse of the character data. It was a woman of the Blademaster class with hair the color of the grass on the ground. Her emerald eyes seemed to match the viridian hair. Her body consisted of a pair of baggy shorts and a tight stretched tank top. Even though she had no sleeves, her arms were not bare. Upon each arm around the biceps rested a thin leather strap. This strap at first just seemed like an item to beef up the looks of a character, but upon a second glance a small gleam could be seen illuminating from behind the arm as the sun shone down; two small knives were resting out of sight just in case, one upon each arm. Hac’s eyes moved down to her wrists, where two small green bands rested upon them. They almost seemed to mold into the brown fingerless gloves the woman was sporting. The last noticeable feature worth mentioning would have to be the item upon her feet, or better yet the lack there of. She was completely barefoot. Only looking her over once, Hacorie let out a question to see if his mind could catch up with all it was taking in. “So...who exactly are you and did you mention something about a fight or killing me?”

“Introductions are overrated, but if you insist. I am Alassë, the protector of the forest paths. You have defiled this sacred land with your human feet. The guardian has said to destroy you before you ruin the lives in here any further. Not only am I guardian of these paths, but I am also the special forces’ captain. Think you can beat me?” The arrogant scratchy voice just seemed to make Hacorie cringe even further. As his eyes opened from squinting from pain, Hacorie just seemed to stare at the girl with eyes of bewilderment. Protector? Defile sacred grounds? Just where the hell am I? Hacorie thought as he tried to piece together the pieces of the puzzle that had been revealed so far, but no answer with the sporadic evidence could be reached. Thus, the Heavy Blade decided there would only be one thing to do: ask. “So you exclaimed that this was some sacred forest and you just happen to be one of the protectors? Well, what is this place? Where am I? One thing I know is I am falling asleep back in the Root Town, and then I awoke to see I was in this mysterious place. Please, could you at least tell me the name of this place?”

“You are a very strange one...trying to lie to me. The guardian watched you enter and he told me to come and find you. Most obviously he knew you were an intruder to our kingdom and wanted me to destroy you before the citizens of our capital became in danger from your outside presence.” As her voice finished and the silence of the forest began to be known once again, Hacorie decided to break the quiet once more while at the same time hoping to reason with the lady. “He did not say kill me; he just said find me...that is what you said, correct? Why do you wish to destroy me?” The question seemed to echo with a few seconds of silence following. She had nothing to say to his question. The girl could not even think of an answer. Maybe she was wrong?

“Incorrect, Foster would never ask for an outsider like you. He is our leader and can handle all troubles of the citizens. Basic humans have no right in our land!” The woman’s tone noticeable changed as her weapon began to rise. Watching her eyes begin to stare at the Heavy Blade, Hacorie tightened his grip on the Sharktooth. Foster...he was the beast from earlier. So he is the guardian who rules over the forest? This is all still not making sense to me. Why am I here. Seluma...why did you leave without giving me your knowledge? The Heavy Blade questioned the partner he had gotten to know lately. After all, the owl just left him with no explanation of what was happening. Clueless that was the word to describe the rue-based character. Hacorie slowly began to lift his blade into the air to match hers while simultaneously moving his free hand to the hilt for better leverage.. “So there is no way to avoid this is there? I guess I will just have to make you listen...” Hacorie said as his eyes drooped to the ground. He did not want to fight another meaningless battle just to make someone listen to him. Senseless battles only led to senseless bloodshed.

“No there is not...Now never take your eyes off your opponent!” The woman said as her sword began to rush toward Hacorie. The woman’s back foot pushed off the ground and she was lunging toward him now. Still looking at the ground, Hacorie barely had enough time to see what was going on.

Shit...
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade

Equips

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:25 pm

A thick crimson liquid veiled half the vision of the Heavy Blade character as he was once again caught off guard. Even though his sword may have been lifted into a defensive position earlier in time, there was no force keeping it in place. It was just sitting there, and thus the tip of the Blademaster’s sword connected to the player’s forehead. Sprawling blood oozed from the gash, and Hacorie slowly began to feel the pain which undeniably followed. The heavy stinging was not only enough to make a grown man cry, but the bodily fluid in the eye was not exactly comforting either. With the two injuries residing on his body, the Heavy Blade took a single step back as he watched on at the female Blademaster. Luckily, she did not follow through with a flurry of rebounding techniques after the initial slash because if she had decided to, the battle would come to a quick and swift end. Even though he did not know the basics of the landscape within the sea of trees or anything in the area for that matter, Hacorie decided it would be best to persevere through the torture of the blood loss momentarily. “It’s only a flesh wound...” He said jokingly as the fingers around his hilt began to tighten; the character named Hacorie was finally becoming serious about the fight. For in the depths of his mind, he knew there would be no way to actually escape the battle with a twit such as the Blademaster whose only goal was to fight; at last, the battle had truly begun.

A quick shake of the head was the first action Hacorie would deploy for the battle. It served not as a tactic or distraction, but instead as a personal preference. His bangs were drenched in blood due to his opponent’s slash, and who wants the distraction of flowing and dripping blood from above eye level? As the long threads of hair shifted to the side, they seemed to give the character more of an elegant and proper look instead of the shaggy, more common, one he had for a long time. Looking up after Hac’s one step retreat, the woman began to seem as if she was thinking about something: but her facial expression changed as quickly as a mouse as she noticed her Heavy Blade enemy looking on in confusion. Shew knew it was her time to once again go for the win. Contemplating his true first attack, the Heavy Blade character noticed a minute piece of evidence about the Blademaster, her back foot was rolling up on its ball instead of staying flat on the heel. No one stands like that...unless they are half of a feral creature or something... A simple flashback of moments before rendered the same sight to only lead the Heavy Blade to believe another quick attack was going to be the outcome; his powers of deduction could be considered those of Sherlock Holmes from ages ago since it seemed to be reveling toward the thought outcome. The back foot of the Blademaster pressed off from the hard ground as the human figure shot toward Hacorie, but this time he was prepared. As her back foot and front foot became about even within the lunge, the Heavy Blade decided it was time to initiate plan ‘pay back’.

“MeRue Rom...” he whispered as his unexpressional face began to show the hint of the chaotic grin he loved to show. No time seemed to pass from the time the spell was uttered that a veil of blue light shot up from the ground, blocking the Heavy Blade off from his attacker. Swirling water began to let itself be known in the vortex and splashes were heard all about. Moments later came a sound so annoying, it would make someone lose all interest in the game. It was no yell, but instead it was the clanking sound emitted by the crashing of metallic objects and the frozen water. The tornado quickly subsided just as it began to pick up in strength, but the damage had been dealt: the girl’s cloths were ripped and torn in many a place. With the veil no longer separating the two warriors of immense magnitude, the Heavy Blade character noticed a single foot of the Blademaster lay on the line where the spell had rose just moments earlier. Moving his eyes upward from the foot, the silvery sword let itself be known by stretching toward his face. It was about three feet away from Hac, but the extension of her arms to their full extent left the blade in this position with no hope of growing closer to the Heavy Blade’s face. Her head was tilted toward the ground, and her arms continued to stay extended as if the blade would follow and grow in length.

That unimaginable circumstance was not one to easily be thrown out though, especially in a place where the normal and the abnormal seem to be reversed in many possible ways. Seconds passed and nothing happened, the two characters were at a standstill of sorts. Hacorie’s blade was still upright and with his secured grip upon the handle of the sword, he was ready for anything to come, but the Blademaster was not out of the battle entirely...yet anyway. It was not even plausible to claim she was dead. Her muscles were still tense and strongly holding the blade in place as her stomach continued retracting and regrowing at a steady rate. Suddenly, her hair swayed as the tilted head changed positions. Green met the blue and red combination in an intensive contest where the loser would be the one to close an eye first. With a smile still upon the face of the Heavy Blade, he just continued to stare at the girl, waiting for her to once again make an offensive move. More time passed. Neither character moved nor blinked; each one had the attitude of a mule: too lazy to actually attack and too stubborn to drop their defenses for a moment. The battle was going no where, but Hacorie could not hold out forever. He had to figure out where he was and why...and the ‘field of yellow and red leaves’ was his only clue. Slowly, his mind set began to creep away from the fortress tactic and embrace the use of his sword. The leader of Fatal Exception decided on the best course of attack: a mirror image of his opponent.

Hacorie relaxed his elbows while concurrently shifting his weight upon the ball of his left foot. Feeling his heel lift from the ground, the character lurched forward while bringing the massive sword down in a diagonal fashion. The smile easily changed faces as the Blademistress caught onto the Heavy Blade’s plan. In response, the Blademaster placed both hands upon her sword and swung upward with all her might so the two blades would collide. By doing this, her opinion the winner of this round would be the one with the greatest pressure upon their blades; she was wrong. She knew her own tactics when faced against them, and since they were in her possession, she obviously had the upper hand. At least, that is what one would expect, but this time there was an error in the woman’s judgement for her smile quickly turned to horror as she watched the events of attack unfold before her very eyes. Instead of relieving the stress on his foot by transferring his weight to the attack, Hacorie changed it up a bit. He let the equilibrium of weight return to his body while gravity took effect upon the sword. Even though his blade had very little force put behind it, it would still serve a fantastic purpose in the long run. Judging the reaction process of his opponent, Hacorie began to wonderfully fill with glee; everything was going according to plan.

CLINK!

This basic sound of the colliding solids was followed by a scraping which one could say, comparatively, like a dull blade being sharpened. With his continuing hold and muscles still relaxed, the Sharktooth was sent flying back up into the air, but Hacorie did not try and stop the blade as it continued to sail upward. No, instead he let it reach its peak which coincidently was as high up as his two arms could reach. As the blade began to fall and shift the body of the Heavy Blade, he changed his hand positions and shoved the hilt toward his body with all the strength he could muster. Since his hands were swapped last second, the position the blade fell in also changed. Feeling the gust of wind his arms made as they flapped downward, the character watched the massive sword in his hands pass right under his armpits, gently tearing his own clothing with its jagged edges. Shifting a glance behind him, Hacorie watched on as the Blademaster tried to regain enough footing to avoid the blow, but it was to no avail. See, after her blade struck Hac’s it sent a vibration through the entire sword which resulted in a momentary stun; since the hands of the player could not operate properly while violently shaking, she could not adequately defend herself. While she was just getting the blade back under control, the emerald eyed maiden noticed what was to come; she was now the one with a dropped guard.

Continuing to watch over his shoulder, Hacorie noted the blade reach the body’s first line of defense, the skin. Feeling a force begin to push against the blade, Hacorie held true to his attack; he would not let up. As the blade stopped, blood began to trickle from the stomach of the woman, changing the edges of the sword close to the wound red. The liquid slowly began to trickle down the blade until one of the many unevenly cut teeth. At the peak of said tooth, the blood dripped onto the ground below creating the illusion of real shark teeth after having a mid-afternoon snack on a surfer. Watching the blood hit the ground numerous times, Hacorie finally decided it was about time to remove his sword from the woman. Slowly he took one step forward. Just as his foot hit the ground, he felt his blade also. With a sigh of relief, Hacorie turned to where he would not have to swing the blade around his body to face the woman once more, but it would not have mattered at all for she had already rebounded from the attack; she was taking advantage of every strike she could muster.

A loss of breath were the only words to describe how Hacorie was feeling as the cold steel of the Blademaster’s weapon pierced his body and exited through his back. A sense of lightheadedness was the next symptom of the unbelievable strike the woman mustered; the world slowly began to turn on its side as Hacorie was trying his best to stand up on his own two feet. Shuffling his legs back and forth, his vision momentarily came back to see the woman’s blood thirsty eyes just looking on at him. Her arms suddenly retracted and the cold steel once again violently caressed the player’s innards, but unfortunately, for her, Hacorie knew he could create one last attack before his life actually became nonexistent. Feeling the power of his Sharktooth hunger for more, the Heavy Blade quietly uttered a few words to hopefully end the short lived, but gory battle once and for all.

“Ap Corv...Gohryu...”

First, a green tinted glyph shot out beneath the Heavy Blade, engulfing him in a sustaining light. As the light dimmed, the Heavy Sword began to feel a bit lighter than it had before. Easily feeling his strength increase, the second skill of the character began to kick in immediately. The silvery blade began to match the color of the dirt patches on the ground as massive amounts of earth began to form upon the blade giving it the look of a rock. Quickly, the Heavy Blade slashed horizontally at the Blademaster. The first being above and second below relative to where the blade was positioned. Right as the second slash finished, the Heavy Blade bent his knees slightly and jumped into the air while bringing the blade over his head. Tucking his knees close to his body, he began to do a somersault. As the spectacular show of vitality and agility combined, the Blade was brought straight down upon the Protector of the Paths. With the tip of the blade continuing to rip apart her flesh, blood began to ooze and spatter in all directions. A scream that could wake the dead followed as the woman dropped to her knees and bolded words flew out from her body.

Elemental Critical...

What in the world? This was the only thought that could cross Hac’s mind as once again another mysterious question was fostered from the forest. Of course as this question subsided within the depths of his mind, another one followed.

Is she...even human?
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade

Equips

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up