Chat with the Other Players of the World- in character.

Moderator: Nighthand

Argilus
Twin Blader

^@*#@$

Post by Argilus » Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:21 am

I figured this may get some attention. Listen, I'd rather not be helping, but I want this to end. I don't like the fact I can be easily killed. All I have to say is that, this isn't the only game this has happened to. Before logging on to this game, there was a game called Fanterial, most would not of heard of it, but doing the beta test, someone had hacked it completely, and it was rumoured that many were seriously injured. I simple quit and moved on. That's all I have to offer, and all I will ever offer.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:59 pm

I've never heard of this game. Explain it a bit. Is it just a carbon-copy of "The World"??
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

FeatheredRaven

Post by FeatheredRaven » Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:54 pm

I read something about that game in a magizine, RPGAmEr I believe I heard some great reviews on it, though I never saw it come out. Though in the artical it was still in Beta phase, and there were some tester players. That's all I know from that, though I try to find that magizine.

FeatheredRaven

Post by FeatheredRaven » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:09 pm

Yeah, couldn't find the magizine, but when I did a search online for it, it didn't show up anywhere. I asked my friend "Silkrock" and he said that it crashed because it was hacked in the early stages. I wouldn't take it into consideration just yet.

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:04 pm

No, "The World" Probably was only in suggestion. This game was a few years before its' creation. The true story, is that a hand full of beta testers were selected in good hopes for the game to ready for selling on the shelves. The thing is we all discovered that one of the beta testers had an altered appearence. She has chance or hacked the character details of her character. We were a bit caught off guard, but soon after things began to happen. Long periods of time went on by where we would hear from any of the other beta tester characters. Rumored they were sent into coma's the test phase was shot down. I haven't heard of anything about it since. The name Royce, rings a bell.
Last edited by Argilus on Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:07 pm

I can't off hand remember the name of the hacker behind the fall of Fanterial. Though I do remember a charcter named Royce though. It was a female character who was partnered up with someone.....Gah! I can't remember the name of her partner. I will get back to you when I can remember.
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:08 pm

-= message deleted =-
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise