Chat with the Other Players of the World- in character.

Moderator: Nighthand

Twilight_Wavemaster

Post by Twilight_Wavemaster » Sat Apr 19, 2003 7:22 pm

(OOC:my comp. is kinda slow so it came in after yours)

the bracelet...
Wait i heard of that. A player was given an item and it gave him a bracelet that enables him to rewrite other creatures data. That would kinda make him look like a hacker and i heard of a player that is modified strangely and can "see" the bracelet. Atleast thats what the rumors say.
hmm... looks like you made a mistake when sending you message. the part where you siad "It is time" it looks more like "it is coming". So that would mean i was right. So, did you get that message too?

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Sat Apr 19, 2003 9:40 pm

OOC: Um, I seriously doubt that Aura is going to be contacting you. You're random players with no connection to her whatsoever. And stealing e-mails from the game won't get you anywhere, either.
the fallen angel.....
.......Tyrian

Fear

Post by Fear » Sat May 31, 2003 6:00 pm

ive seen someone like that she ran away from the monster i barely escaped from in closed oblivious twinhills and one more thing u have to gatehack so if ur to scared i understand

Fear

Post by Fear » Sat May 31, 2003 6:02 pm

oh wait no that was not her nevermind my bad that was me i mustve turned white when i saw the giant green thing my bad

?!?

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:33 pm

do u think its dangerous? i mean if u actually saw it, would u honestly chase it? i wouldnt, but i dunno about u.

Wavemaster
lv.1
weapon: Iron rod
$:0

Chaos Gate Gardian

Post by Chaos Gate Gardian » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:08 am

the girl in white.
She who roams the land in order to protect those who need help and to destroy those who cause chaos.
My friend has encountered her and he was fullish enough to try to destroy her thinking she was an outlaw monster of the system, in return she some how deleted him and destroyed his computer system with a strange looking virus.
(so foolish) :roll:

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:13 am

[OOC: Chaos Gate Guardian this in Character I highly doubt you would know about this Girl in White, and also you should not be posting here]
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Chaos Gate Gardian

Post by Chaos Gate Gardian » Wed Jun 25, 2003 3:11 am

FINE!
:evil:

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Jun 25, 2003 3:16 am

ooc:1 word responses are often inappropriate like this and considered spamming. Cease and desist. Its rather wrong to do. Don't get angry at someone for informing you about the rules of gameplay.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Chaos Gate Gardian

Post by Chaos Gate Gardian » Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:44 am

thank you Rayo, for informing me about one important rule.

Gamma

Post by Gamma » Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:37 pm

I have heard of a girl in white but I have not seen her? :?:

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Wed Jul 02, 2003 6:09 pm

Go to http://invisionfree.com/forums/DIVERGENCE/index.php , this is for the people that have been accepted here
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"