Chat with the Other Players of the World- in character.

Moderator: Nighthand

Rayo
Exalted Player

Welcome all wavemasters

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:56 pm

I know that the heavyblades are doing this also. I just want to meet the other wavemasters out there. We have so many players joining each day.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:54 pm

I'm a Wavemaster. You know, I don't see that many, actually. I wonder why?

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

lmao

Post by Wanderer » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:59 pm

You spelt it Wwvemaster
I'm a Wavemaster =D
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:06 pm

^.^ wavemaster also

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:10 am

Well well, hi!
I'm a Wavemistress, nice to meet you all!

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 12, 2003 2:00 am

Yeah, sorry Gingitsune if this is something you would probably have done, being the head wavemaster and all. And Wanderer, I did make a litle mispell but it was in welcome, not wavemaster(unless I made 2 errors?)
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:21 pm

Hehehe, no! It's fine that you did it, lol, I wouldn't have even thought about it actually :oops:

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:38 pm

Wavemistresses rock my socks. Hey, I'm a wavemaster--mistress, whatever. Blaahh... calling myself a mistress makes me feel like and adulterer. oO Fricken adultry, it's so... ugh...
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:04 am

:) Glad to know that there are so many wavemasters (and mistresses) In "The world"

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:08 am

Actually, plenty of wavemasters have not posted here but I think Gingitsune is the only spellcaster among us over lv.1(for the moment). We really need to get stronger.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

=\

Post by Wanderer » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:57 am

We should start a Wavemaster Story in the Delta Server!
That'd be a cool way to gain EXP.
Level15 Wavemaster
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:09 am

Uh...maybe not the best. Since we are all basically the same level there would be alck of variety of abilities and any monster that was good against wavemasters would not have a hard time. Most of the new wavemasters also are not doing long posts. And the more expirienced ones, even if only a week or so, are engaged in stories at the moment. I wouldn't mind another team up though. Rayo gives his member address to Wanderer.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

=D

Post by Wanderer » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:16 am

Accepts the Member address and gives Rayo his.
Hmm I guess your right then and plus there are a lot of Wavemasters and to have every single one in a single story would be destructive.
Level15 Wavemaster

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:22 am

(lol)Every group would want their wavemasters back. Imagine if the group of wavemasters went into an area that they didn't realize had a seal on magic. A dozen wavemaster or more unable to cast spells. That would be funny.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Twilight_Wavemaster

Hey Guys

Post by Twilight_Wavemaster » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:25 am

Hey Rayo thanks for helping me out earlier with the registration problem.
Anyways i'm a wavemaster too and i'm kinda new. The thing is you should think before worrying in many game i would send someone in to investigate then report what the down falls or weakness about the area is. We would send someone in and see what they report when the run back. If its safe and no seal we go if not we aviod, easy as that. I'm kinda of an expert on some video games and some people take that for granted. If you think my idea is stupid jus ignore what i siad :)

P.S. Wanderer i saw one of your posts on The Twilight. Jus to let you know. In .hack//infection a book labeled The Twilight is given to Orca, your best friend in the game, whom is attacked by Skieth and is DATA DRAINED and is sent in a coma. A hacker saves your life and sends you to the root town Mac Anu. You set out to save him from the coma. On your way you meet Blackrose whom takes you to Forbidden Holy Ground
i think it was .anyways, when you get there, Balmung, the descendant of Fianna, tells you to leave and you and your friend are attacked by a virus. Dureing the attack you hear a voice, it is the girl in white agian. she tells you to oppen the book labeled The Twilight and you are upgraded and learn DATA DRIAN. The only problem is that you know look like a hacker and you can hack the Chaos gates. The Twilight has fused with you. What is the fate for "The World"? You decide...