Chat with the Other Players of the World- in character.

Moderator: Nighthand

demonictwilight

hacking .hack (another one turns to the dark side?)

Post by demonictwilight » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:14 am

i traveled with this group of people, who said they encountered a hacker. and that now they could feel pain, it was really weird. since when can a hacker allow the game to transmit pain and feeling from a game to the player? i find it impossible and think they where lying... but if there was a hacker who could do such a thing, i would really want to meet them. i think it woult be cool to play on the other side of the fence *as in dark side bad guy*. And ive been reading strange things happening to people who play this game. if you where a hacker im sure you could figure out whats going on.

if there are any hackers who could teach me or something that would be really cool.

( OOC: luke come to the dark side *snicker* no never!! *snicker again*)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:22 am

(ooc/ you really shouldn't be talking about this in a place where The World admins could read it. For one thing, they would delete it. For another thing they would probably remove your player from the game for being associated with that group. Lastly, hackers are considered the worst thing right now: what with the major virus thing of about 5 years ago & the trouble The World has been having with them. You'd be likely to have authorities at your door for voicing an interest in learing to hack. Just FYI.)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:33 am

Joining with hackers would be a bad thing. Not to mention, why would they accept you? They would probably go after you for arrogance. Besides, you want to be able to hurt people for real. I'm not so sure that you want to alienate yourself as a wannabe hacker.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:51 am

please, do not ask about hackers anymore.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

demonictwilight

no help

Post by demonictwilight » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:44 am

i just want to know whats going on in the game, now either most of you are just ignoreing it or not, there is something weird going on, and to "Save people" you must do a few wrong things then so be it. not all hackers are bad you just sterotype them that way.

(OOC: its doubtful that anything would happen, mostly it would be deleted, but you must remeber they want to keep their plot a secret and kicking a kid out cause he wants to know whats going on the game will raise questions. hacking wasn't the man cause of the shut down, it was a virus therefore hackers are still not in the spot light yet for big trouble. they only care about virus alerts)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:56 am

(ooc/ I wasn't talking about the ".hack//DIVERGENCE" admins, demonictwilight, I was talking about real-world admins & police officials. We are playing a game within a game. The BBC is for posting for our players to talk to other players who are playing The World. If you want to know what's going on in the plot either read the whole thing or go talk in "Questions". Please try to understand.)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

demonictwilight

i understand

Post by demonictwilight » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:27 am

(OOC: i know, ive seen the anime, ive played the game, i know what .hack is. and i im telling you what would have happened in the "Real world" of .hack, if you have the game youve seen one of the animes. the man is hacking into that kids account and they do catch him, but all the do is just make his computer lock and and have to restart .)

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:43 am

Attention player, this is your one warning. Hacking is illegal, by doing so you are breaking the End User License you agreed to by purchasing the game. If you continue to show an interest in pursuing this course of action, you will be banned from The WORLD indefinitely.

-- Kelvin Zephyr, The WORLD Administration

OOC: Don't screw around with this kind of thing, dt, you're going to get yourself banned IC. Watch your mouth around the administration.

zeeck

wat?

Post by zeeck » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:06 pm

:twisted: give the guy a break hes just cuiose arent u

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:55 pm

Zeeck, affiliate yourself with this person and you may face the same fate.
As i remember, you are still not accepted, so go to subplots and play there.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."