Chat with the Other Players of the World- in character.

Moderator: Nighthand

jokan

does anyone want to go on an adventure????

Post by jokan » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:20 am

I'm bored. I thought it would be fun.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:04 am

Considering you have not been promoted to main, please don't start topics in main. Go to the subplot board.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Chaos Gate Gardian

adventure

Post by Chaos Gate Gardian » Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:55 am

i would like to go on an adventure i just hope you dont mind that im a newbie and i dont know much aboutthis game. :oops:

Chaos Gate Gardian

sorry

Post by Chaos Gate Gardian » Sat Jun 21, 2003 5:04 am

i know yu said not to post anytig but the sub-plots are all locked! and this is the only place i was interested in(sorry for the attitude)besides isnt his a chat room were you can talk about the game :?

level:i dont know
type:Wave Master
weapon:Ocarina staff(is this wand item real?my friend said it was)
abitlities:Strike Ocarina

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:16 pm

Not the topic subplots, the board for subplots, read around for rhe rules, this a a web RPG for the most part, and if you would have read around you would have seen the nearly 100 links to the subplot board. (sorry for the attitude, but you are about the hundreth {if not more} person to just ignore the important posts people make and just post.)
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"