If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:59 pm

Xyrjo gives tirath a funny look...
Ummm...dude...there are more enemies, I just killed the disco knife is all...

One of the goblins charges Zavier.
The swordmandriod charges Tirath.
The other goblin charges Leon.

You guys! Look out!

Xyrjo motions at Evolutia to use Gan Don on the swpordmandroid charging Tirath. The skill freezes the swordmandroid long enough for Tirath the beat the hell out of it.

Now's your chance Tirath!

Tirath does beat the hell out of it, and it is all to happy to die when Tirath is done with it.

Yeah! That's the way to do it!

The two goblins begin pummeling Zavier and Leon. Xyrjo can tell they need help, so he charges over and tries to distract the goblins.
He begins with the goblin attacking Leon, swinging high and low, above the waist and below, he hits the goblin enough to make it change its focus. Xyrjo, now being chased by the goblin, goes towards the other. He uses his skill Hayabusa, which nearly kills the goblin. Xyrjo at this point is barely alive and uses a health drink, restoring him to full health.

OK you guys, I need you to take these goblins out now, you aren't beig attacked, so it should be easy.

The two begin fighting as if it were there own lives on the line, and kill the goblins in seconds.

Wow! Way to go guys!

OK, Tirath, now we can go through one of the doorways, I think we should go through the left doorway...

Before the Crew goes through the doorway, shadow notices a treasure box, inside is a "The Hanged Man" scroll. Shadow returns to his shadows.
Inside the door way, there are no monsters but lots of breakables, and 2 doorways, one leading up, the other, down.

Cool, ok we should split them up, that would be the most fair way to do it.

Each person takes one, with one left over...

Ok, the extra one is for whoever doesn't get a treasure.

The Crew slashes each of the breakables open, to find nothing, so Evolutia, being the closest, asks if it would be ok if he slashed it, he got the ok from the rest of the crew, and inside was an Earth Wand .

Wow! Cool! That's really awesome Evolutia, I wish I could find treasures like that, but you are really lucky! OK, so...now which way should we go guys left, right, or straight?

(occ: Sorry to take over for everyone, but I wanted to get us to move on, and I know I said I wouldn't be here, but I had a little bit of time, so I moved our story along.)
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:08 pm

Ok, good plan I said to Myk, after saing this I return to the shadow's to investigated a little more, after 2 minutes I found another goblin, but I was along after a long battle I return where the guy's were, and almost being dead with just 1 hp, I said "I'm the ruler of darkness, the king of light, but can someone give my a health drink"?...

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:10 am

Tirath carelessly tosses a health drink to Shadow who immidately uses it.

"Well i don't care which way we go, but lets just get going anyway.
Its taken everyone so long to catch up, we could have reached the bottom twice." said tirath He rubs the top of his head. "you know i think one of those goblins got me pretty good on the head, I could have sworn that there was only a disco knife back there. Then again, it could have been those other two last night.... any way i think we should take the left."

Everyone nods in agreement and follows him through the door. the door slams behind Leon and they find themselves in a large empty room, except for a chaos portal in the center and several dead warriors.

Xyrjo smacks Tirath in the back of the head "good job, you lead us to a dead end."

Tirath covers his head and turns to the rest of the party. "Well i didn't hear any of you object to the left. By the way Xyrjo the last thing i need is another hit to the head. Anyway lets just go to that portal and get it overwith."

The party slowly approaches the swirlling golden ring. The portal opens and they are faced for the first time with a goblin mage! In front of him stand three swordmaniods and a pair of disco knives.

This isn't good Xyro thinks to himself as he gives his first orders.
"Tirath you hurry and kill that mage, HURRY!" Everyone else split up and take care of your selves. I'll take the swordmaniod in the middle."

"Right, you got it" said Leon as he took off after one of the Disco Swords.

I hope i make it before the mage can..... Tiraths hopes are quickly dashed as he sees the mage raise his wand in the air and begin to cast. He suddenly feels very sick and feels the life slipping away from him. "I won't let it end like this" he says to himself as he begins to concentrate on his spell. "GAN ZOT" he screams with as loud as he can. The Goblin Mage is tossed into the air, before he can land Tirath leaps into the air "CROSS SLASH" he screams as his blade cleaves through the flesh of the helpless creature. He strugles with his last breath to pull the antidote from his bag, using it just as his strength fails him, only to find that one of the Swordmaniods has gotten away from Shadow and is standing over him. The last thing he remembers seeing is the armoured boot coming down on his face.

Before the Swordmaniod can turn around however, Shadow is on top of him and makes short work of dismanteling the walking armour piece by piece.

Almost at once it seems the enemys drop to the ground leaving only rusted blades and armour.

The damage is pretty sever, with everyone just barely hanging on to life and Tirath quite dead. It soon becomes clear that nobody has a resurrect, leaving them to wonder what exactly they should do.

"wait i got it" shouted Evolutia. "maybe one of these unfortunate warriors had something we could use. I don't condon robbing the dead, but they'll have Tirath as company soon if we don't....."

Everyone looks reluctant untill Zavier speaks up "He is right, though i hate to do this, we must for Tirath's sake."

Everyone goes around the room, searching the various bodies, not taking anything they don't need, only a few Health Drinks which Xyrjo had deemed neccaray and all had been used on the spot. Finally Leon shouted from the far end of the room " I found one, I found one"

"Well thats a relief" said Xyrjo. Within minutes Tirath was back on his feet, listening while everyone recounted what exactly had happened after he was killed.

" I guess we should be a little more careful about how we fight from now on huh?" said Tirath as they back tracked into room with the four doors.
"Well that leaves the right and strait ahead. I'm still a little shaken and i don't want to be smaked again." said tirath as he glared at Xyrjo, who simply smiled and laughed. "Tell you what then, if your so smart Xyrjo, why don't you lead!"

"Ok then, I will" said Xyrjo mockingly. He had no problem with Tirath, in fact he thought him a great friend but it was just too funny to see him angry.

"well which way then! I'll just be sitting over here untill you've made a decision." With that Tirath wandered off to a corner and pulled out his rubber ball, tossing it from hand to hand.

(OOC: three things first, i have no problem with us controlling everyone or with them controlling me, second, i was just wondering how your in two diffrent dungeons at once shadow. And third i missed those other enemys in your post Xyrjo, did i cover well enough?)
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:52 am

Sorry, but I think the only explanation that I have is that, when I was going from room to room, I was telepacty transported to another dounged and since I go from shadow’s thour shadow’s I appear in the other dounged.

My bad really J

But lest continuet with the story…

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:59 am

OOC well i invite you to begin the next room, though keep in mind we don't want to go too far without the rest. Specially since Evolutia is supposed to be our leader and isn't ever here

Your explantion isn't all that bad actually.
By the way the dot hack show is on Cartoon Network right now!
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:13 am

After a while I think of an idea, I said in loud voice, “ I’m going thout the shadow”, but Xyrjo said, “it could be dangerous”, and I said “ it doesn’t madder, is better that one of us go and die that all of all die, I’m going to the right wish me luck”, and diapering I left after 3 minutes I come back every body was happy and ask me what happen and I said “ It was a dead end”, “so we gut to go strait” Leon said. Well that’s right, I said in low voice…

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:15 am

yes, is on cartoon network and i'm wachingit right now.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:53 am

"thats a hell of an ability you got there, but if we don't fight, we'll never get any stronger." Tirath gets up and puts his ball away. He looks to the rest of the party.
"Listen I from what i understand, there is a incredibly powerfull monster at the bottom of this dungeon. It is said that anyone who can defeat him will be allowed access to the statue, which contains many powerful weapons. I don't know that we will all be properly rewarded, except for the great experiance of fighting with such great warriors and friends . If you aren't willing to take the risk of actually dying in battle, please leave now. I only tell you this because it would be unfair of me to hold this information from you...., if you are willing too follow, then we can be proud to accept what ever fate comes our way, wether it be death or glory."
As Tirath walks away, even he is empressed by his own words. Not bad for someone who was just playing with a childs toy huh Kat he thought to himself as he walk through the center door, the rest of his paty staring at him amazement.

OOC ok look at the other game, we can't keep filling in for people who aren't ever gonna show up again. Evolutia, and Leon are gonna end up dying for good if they don't show up soon. Its not fair for the admin to have to read this crap with me, Xryjo, Shadow and Zavier fillilng in for everyone. I don't want to sound mean or anything, but our story sucks compared to the hacker story and its mostly because of the fact that people aren't putting any thought into thier post. I'm sorry to bitch so much, but its in my nature.

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:51 am

(OOC: i'm with you tirath, if nobody show up in 24 hour there dead for good, nobody has resurrect so is bye bye for them)

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:27 am

Zavier walks walks up to Xyrjo. "You know, i think the problem is that we don't have strategy. We can't just go into a fight hoping to kill whatever's there.....but how should we organize this?" He walks around for a minute. "I've got it! From now on, we have attack patterns that we will take. As soon as we reach Battle Mode, I will strafe to the right. One of you go to the left, and the others go to the middle in a pinball formation. That way, we can pincer the enemy, and we won't be so close to dying this time." Zavier looks around as he readies his blade once more. "You know, we should be able to handle this dungeon. So, lets use our brains and finish it. Let's end this dungeon!"

(OOC: Hope you guys like this...i defintely want to stay in the group.)
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:47 pm

OOC Sorry i flipped on you guys, its just that i can barely write for myself, so its almost impossible for me to write for others....

your post are fine zavier i wouldn't worry about begin killed off, besides the real problem is people not posting at all.

Myk don't be all pissed at me when you read that ok?

one other thing for those who are ussally on, but sometimes can't be, i would appricate it if you posted your skills somewhere, so i can know what you can do....

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:52 pm

Xyrjo is getting very imaptient, he loves to fight and all this talking is really starting to bug him...
You guys, we have stood in the same room whining for 7 hours now...aren't we going to move?
We are going to go through the last door, and that is that, no arguments, or else you die.

Xyrjo wouldn't really kill anybody, but they don't know that. All 4 march through the door(the other 3 warped home), only to be confronted by 2 goblins, 2 goblin mages, and 2 swordmandroids.
Oh great, what a prediciment we have gotten into, just as our others have warped out. I think we should finish off each pair in some order, I say we should go for the mages first.
Alright, now this is gonna be fun, Zavier charge left, Tirath: right, I'll go up the middle, and Shadow you be my back up.

Zavier, charging left, gets hit by a couple of weak attacks but is still ok, he reaches the mages he begins to tear at them, Tirath joins him after a couple of seconds.
"I had to take care of a golbin that was pestering me" ~Tirath

Xyrjo and Shadow charge straight towards the middle of the fray, Xyrjo heads behind the g.m.s and Shadow stays in front.
OK, we've got them boxed in, they can't escape!
Ok everybody use a Gan Don, or Gan Zot, or whatever you have!

The whole crew, except Xyrjo..., use their favorite skills.
"Xyrjo, why didn't you use a skill?" ~Shadow

I'm saving my sp for something...

"You better not be cheating us into doing all the work, we can kill you, you know." ~Zavier

Xyrjo is a bit unnerved at the fact that his friends don't trust him, but he doesn't worry about it right now. The swordmandroids suddenly come up behind Xyrjo and begin beating the crap out of him.
You guys, help me...
Xyrjo's voice already weak.

"No, let him die, he wasn't doing any of the work!" ~Tirath
"Yeah, you die Xyrjo!" ~Zavier
"No guys, he is our friend, after all, and we have to help him."~Shadow

The trio charges over towards Xyrjo, in pincer attack formation, and rescue Xyrjo who is on the brink of death.
Thank you guys...

The goblin, seeing all of his friends getting cleaved but just 4 people, surrenders, knowing that this is the only way he can be saved.
"I will tell you how to get to the bottom of this floor, just listen to me, I won't lie." ~Goblin
"You better not lie to us, dirt." ~Zavier
"We will hunt you down, and kill everyone you know if you do." ~Tirath
"And we will make life unpleasent for you too!" ~Shadow
"You have to go up, up, left, down, left, left, up." ~Goblin

The severly wounded Xyrjo slowly makes his way over to the goblin, and demolishes him.
"HEY! HEY! Xyrjo, what the hell did you do that for?"~Tirath

He was going to kill us, or have his friends kill us.

"How do you know? Huh?" ~Shadow

Simple logic, besides we can't trust his directions, he wouldn't want to help us; he only wants to trick us.

"OK, genious, if you are so smart, which way do we go now?" ~Zavier

Uhh...left...

The 4 slowly walk into the next room.
"Can I open my eyes now, are we gonna die?" ~Tirath

Yes and no. And we won't die, as long as we stay in a group.

"You are right about that Xyrjo...Hey, look, sorry I got so worked up back there, you know..." ~Zavier
"Yeah, me too." ~Shadow
Tirath wouldn't ever admit to being sorry, but you could just tell.

Hey guys, there's something moving in the middle of the room...ummm... Zavier, how about you check it out?

"ME?! Huh-uh! No way!" ~Zavier

Fine, chicken, I'm going then...

Xyrjo finds an "Immature Egg."

What the hell is this? Oh well, it doesn't matter much...Ok guys which way do we go? Straight, or up?

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:41 pm

(OOC: might be a little late but...)

<Narrator post>

the moderatly ok 6 begin to glow. They feel a surge of power!

All members gain 1 level!

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:44 pm

WOOP WOOP!!!
hey guys...we are level 2
Does a corny japanese anime victory dance.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:37 pm

(OOC: Alright, here's the deal. Zavier is not a wimp, and Zavier would never betray his friends. In fact, when his friends are severely threatened, that's when he is able to tap into his full power. Now, you guys have been doing a good job, but from now on, let's try to take in account what the other chracters are truly like. Now, if i mess up here, then feel free to correct me. Here goes...)

Zavier takes out his sword. "You know what, this dungeon is really starting to bug me. We hardly get an exp at all, let alone get sever challenges. So, i say let's go straignt. And let's keep going, because if we don't, we'll be in here for all of eternity." Zavier looks at the other members of the team, who began to take out their swords. "Good, we're ready to go. We may have lost some of our party members, but we are still good. We can win this thing. Let's just remeber our plan."

The players take out their weapons, and each person sets himself up into their stance. Just as the reach the next room, 5 goblins, a goblin mage, adn a swordmandroid appear. "Team, Strategic Battle!" Zavier screams as he jets to the left. Tirath sidesteps an attack to his right and slahses a goblin on its back. Shadow and Xyrjo do a swort of team attack, both striking a goblin at once, killing it instantly.

"NIce!" Zavier yells as he cross slashes the swordmandroid that quickly recovers. "You guys, with this new level, these things seem....easier." Zavier runs up to the swordmandroid, and just the the monster attacks, he slahes in a burst of light. The sword mandroid dies, and Zavier has a scratch on his arm. "It's nothing, " he says as his blood begins to thirst for battle.

Tirath Easily disposes of two goblins, then becomes severly ill. "What the...oh, the mage! Kill the mage!" he screams as he struggles for an antigote and hero drink.

"I'm on it!" Shadow yells as he moves to the wall, careful of not being seen. As the goblin mage tries to cast a spell, he silences him in one clean strike. "YEs!" he yells as he goes to support Xyrjo.

THe PLayers encircle the last two goblins, and Zavier calls out "Skill!" Evryone does their skills in perfect unison, silencing the goblins quickly. "You guys, see, we can do it. I'm looking at the mapl. This dungeon has one more floor, which is the next room. I Think this is it. Everyone, heal yourself.....its about to get fun!"

The members heal themselves and follow Zavier into the next room.

(OOC: Hope you guys like this one.)
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=