If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Nanaki

Discovered Primitive Touchstone

Post by Nanaki » Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:24 pm

"i wish Zavier would hurry up. i told him to meet here at 2:00. maybe i should send another flashmail with the keywords again. oh well. i guess i should just wait. good thing nothing is attacking me, but this is a lv. 1 area so there shouldn't be anything dangerous in the field". "dammit man hurry up". " i'm not exploring the field alone, that way to sketchy". :evil: "this is taking forever. i'll just wait. nothing else i can do for now. maybe he's still in that other dungeon with the wimpy 5." " where are you?? it's been nearly an hour now. hetakes forever. when he gets here..."
Last edited by Nanaki on Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:19 pm

Zavier warps with the Key words his friends gave him and looks around. He sees a big....well, he isn't quite sure what it is. "Hey, have you seen a character named Nanaki?

"Zavier, it's me!"

"What, nice... SOrry i'm late, i was in a group, and we have a bit of an....excursion...(chuckles ot himself). ALright, i'm finally here. What do you want to do. Wait, no, before all of that......your character.....how?"
Last edited by Zavier_D on Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:26 pm

"hehe i'll tell you later. i've been waiting forever man. whoa ur lv 3 nice. cool weapon too. i've been thinking about how we should do this. i hear it's a good idea to explore the field first before heading into the dungeon. and by the way, ur char looks pretty cool. did the admins get on you about it too?"

"thanks. no they didn't think anything was wrong with mine. but you're a...cat? did you edit or something?"

"yeah i hacked my character a bit. i'm gonna have to lay low in the world until i level up a bit, or that dude with the wings might come after me. remember FFVII? i based my char on that. silent, wise, and powerful hehe. but lets get started. there's a portal right there lets go. you must have some battle experience so you lead for now."

"ok then, follow me. i'll show u some of my new skills with this new weapon. ok when battle mode starts just attack the closest monster. we should be about the same strength since you're a heavy blade. ok here we go, two mad grass and a goblin. i'll take care of the grass, you get the goblin, i'm kinda sick of them now cus i just found a bunch with my other party. use calamity if you need to, you should have it on your weapon. HEY WHAT ARE YOU..."

"hey just cus you've been in battle already doesn't mean i don't know what i'm doing. hehe i decided we should get teh grass first. they cause status ailments."

Zavier and Nanaki team up on the two mad grass while the goblin attacks Nanaki. after three hits the first mad grass goes down.

"hey i'll get that goblin off your back now"

Zavier begins to attack the goblin as nanaki finishes off his mad grass.

"thanks for helping. working together isn't too bad. you fight pretty well"
Last edited by Nanaki on Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:44 pm

" Well, Nanaki, i tell you what. You probably want to get exp and get used to the fighting controls. So, let's just fight abit. I mean, this isn't an advanced field, so you should be fine. If not, I'll just heal you. You understand? That means don't try to heal me unless i am on the ground lieing in a puddle of blood."

"If you say so. Now, let's cut the chat and fight"

Zavier runs, pulling out his weapon as Nanaki begans to follow him. "Somehow, I thought this dude might be a hacker....I mean, he always likes bending the rules." Zavier glances behind him. "Well, anyway, he looks good....let's hope his skills are just as good."

They see a portal, and two goblins and a madgass appears in front of them. "Let's follow the same strategy as before.....oh yeah, I almost forgot, we are going to do somehting called "Opreation Strategy.' It's where i go to the left, you go to the right, and we pincer in the enemy. YAAH!" Zavier screams as he dodges an attack from the mad grass. He slashes it on the back, cutting its hp by 1/4. He slices twice more and rolls away to get his bearings. Nanaki seems to be ok, but he notices the other goblin trying to sneak up on him. "Hey Nanaki, duck!" he screams as he throws his sword. Nanaki, bends down, and the sword slams into the back of the goblin, killling it instantly. Zavier uses the Gale scroll that the goblin dropeed to kill the madgrass. Nanaki finishes off the other goblin.

" Zavier, good job. I think I'm getting the hang of this fighting thing."

"Good, now, let's do another." They both run towards a portal they see, and out pops 2 disco knives. "Hmm....ok, just keep your cool and fight well. You should be able to do ok, but if not, I'll support. Operation Strategy!" Nanaki zooms to the right, cutting the disco knife with his weapon. The disco knife swings and lands an attack on Nanaki's arm.

"Hah!" Nanaki screams as he attacks twice more. He looks over at Zavier, who is finishign off the disco knife. "He's good...but then, so am I!" He screams as he runs towards the knife. It attacks, and as Nanaki evades it, he come up with an upward slash, slaying the thing.:
"Hey, nice work. Do you want more portals, or do you want the dungeorn? You called me here, so you decide."
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom

Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:16 pm

"we're doing pretty well so lets fight a bit more here and see if we can find another scroll. that thing was pretty cool when u killed the mad grass. i say we go to that portal on the left since it's on the way to the dungeon. and next time warn me before u hurl a sword. u almost gave me a hair cut lol."

"LOL sure, next time. yeah you're not too bad. you should have told me at school ur a hacker though, i wouldn't have invited you then, jk. yeah this field is pretty easy so we can go for the all portals open if you want or like i said b4 just head to the dungeon. lets do that portal on the way like you said. oh hey hold on, you see that flame? that's a symbol, they hook you up with positive statuses."

"really? cool what do i have to do?"

"just walk up to it and activate it. it's the same button as opening a chest"

Nanaki and Zavier examine the symbol and it casts Ap Vorv

"wow i feel stronger...my defense is up, sweet! do all of the symbols do different things?"

"yeah. that's why you have to check one whenever you can. but it's always something helpful. ok we're about to start another battle, you ready?"

"yeah lets go, i'll show you my skill this time"

Two goblins and two disco knives spawn from the portal. Zavier yells "ok there are two each, lets see who can dispose of their enemies the quickest. remember you go to the right." the two warriors split and as Zavier charges a goblin he notices Nanaki's skill. Nanaki attacks the disco knives first using Calamity. He hits the the knives causing them to spin and then on his second hit smashes them into the goblin! the goblin instantly takes 20 damage and is knocked down. Nanaki finishes off the disco knives easily and turns towards the goblin. " wow that was fast. maybe i shouldn't have challenged him," the stunned Zavier says to himself. " i have to focus on my enemies though. he'll be fine."

Zavier notices that the goblin and the disco knives are pretty close together. he uses Revolver and begins to spin around like a top while slashing. he hits both enemies simultaneously and continues to hit them until the disco knives are destroyed." now we're even," he yells to Nanaki, and then he finishes off the weakened goblin with one mighty blow.

"dude i almost had you," Nanaki yells to Zavier as he also finishes off his goblin. "let go ahead and go to the dungeon, i think we've proved to each other that we can handle ourselves in battle. i have enough health drinks that we should be ok. and if the monsters in there are like they are out here on the field we'll have no problem."

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:26 am

Zavier and Nanaki make their way towards the dungeon entrance. Before they walk in, Zavier notices strange markings on the ground. "Interesting" he thinks as he walks over them. They walk into a room and look around. "So this is a level one dungeon. Ok, we won't have any problems. Just remember, whenever the battle starts out, we will use my strategy. And be serious now. Let's get experience points."

"Alright, let's do it."

They run into a room, and a portal opens. Out ocme three goblins. "Hey, I'll take two, you take one." Zavier goes towards the dragon, and as he slices one in the head, he severe's hte head of another. "Two one-hit kills, top that!" he yells at Nanaki. Nanaki goes towards the goblin, and in a brilliant attack, splits him in half.

"Very nicely done, if i do say so myself," he comments as he picks up a healing potion. "So, do we go left or right?"

"Right...right is always the right way..." Zavier chuckles as they walk into the next room. Out comes thre goblins. "Hey, if this keeps up, this Dungeon will be a snap!" Both warriors destroy the goblins quickly, with Nanaki again receieving a potion.

"Hmmm....left or right again. Hey, i guess you want to go left again, right?...no pun intended." Nanaki comments.

"Yeah, let's go." The two warriors continue to go to the right, killing goblins in sets of 3 or 4 with ease. After the 5th room, they both stop.

"Hey, i know i haven't been in a longtime, but do the dungeons usually act this way?"

"Well, i haven't been in for too long either, so I'm not sure. But it does seem repititous....hmmm." Zavier notices a glyph on the wall. "Hey, Nanaki, come look at this and tell me what you think.

"Hmm...this...this is a line of code for this dungeon...but i don't think the admins would have just left it open like this...."Nanaki looks at the glyph, surpised that its there. "Well, hey, let's go left this time, and let's see what happnes." Both warriors walk to the left, and find three goblins. They run into the next room, and they see 3 more. "What the heck is going on Zavier?" Nanaki asks.

"I'm not sure...let's go back, it doesn't feel right...." They retrace their stops, but each room they go back to has new monsters in it. "Ok, this is weird. "Alright, Nanaki follow me!" They both run in and out of rooms, always finding the same monsters, always the same set up room. "Hey, there's the glyph again.

"Alright, let me see....." Nanaki touches the glyph, and it suddenly turns red. All of the rooms close, and a new path opens. The music in the background stops, and there is silence. "Woops....."

"Don't worry about it...i think you may have found our exit out of here." Zavier leads as they both take out their weapons. When they step into the room, the door closes, but doesn't lock. They see all of the living and dead goblins they have seen in the dungeorn or killed in the dungeon laying on the floor. Suddenly, they seem to diasapper, and all of their data appear. "This is serious..." Zavier comments as the data begans to add itself.

"It's encrypting itself...and...forming.....but how? This must be a trap left by a hacker.....but its so complex!" Nanaki says as he takes a step back.

The data rewrites itself, and as the two warriors watch, the data shapes into a larger, heavier, more ugly goblin. "This....is very bad" Zavier comments as the monster pulls out a giant club. "Well, Nanaki.........I'm at a loss. I have no idea what this is.....but....what do we do?

Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:31 am

"the only thing we can do Zavier...ATTACK!!"

both warriors charge the goblin as it roars, daring them to start they're assault. it raises it's club and swings at Zavier, who easily dodges the slow attack. " hey Nanaki, it's pretty slow so while it's focusing on me use your skill as many times as you can. if it hits me use a health drink" Nanaki uses calamity on the goblins back but only does 45 damage and the goblin hardly feels it. he uses his skill again but this time does 40 damage.

"i'm kinda low on Sp man. use a skill and i'll heal you if you get hit." Zavier uses revolver and spins, slashing at the beast. 40,37,miss,42,35,miss. as Zavier stops spinning the beast finally lands a blow for 80 hp. Nanaki quickly uses a health drink and slashes at the beast again from behind. this time the goblin feels the attack and begins to turn around to face Nanaki. Zavier begins to slash at the goblin, hitting it twice but it's still focusing on Nanaki. the goblin raises his club for a vertical strike but Nanaki rolls left and avoids the attack. the ground shakes from the impact of the club and Nanaki swings his sword. "hey see if you can get this thing distracted again. i have a plan if it works."

Zavier slashes at the goblin's side and as it roars in pain it turn to him. " i think i distracted it." the goblin begins lumbering towards zavier as he backs up to ready his attack. all of a sudden Nanaki attacks with Calamity again. the Goblin continues to walk towards Zavier.

"hey i know how to beat this thing. it only attacks us after we strike it more than twice. it's pretty slow so we can take turns and be safe"
the two agree on the strategy and as Nanaki slashes at the goblins back it begins to turn towards him. "see i told you this is gonna..." the goblin swings his club sideways knocking nanaki to the ground. Nanaki gets to his feet and distances himself from the goblin as he uses a health drink. "that almost KO'd me. have to be more careful. at least we have a plan now."

Zavier realizes that he has enough Sp and uses revolver yet again. 40,40,37,miss,42. he slices the left hand of the goblin off and to his horror the goblin turns around." hey Nanaki, i only attacked once and it's coming after me. you were wrong." " dude ur attack hits five times, i wasn't wrong." "oh yeah, :D ."

the two continue this strategy until the goblin falls. "hey we didn't get any exp. what's with that?" as the two wonder what just happened the data rewrites itself again into another goblin. "oh great, i'm getting REALLY SICK OF GOBLINS. i'll lead again lets do the same thing then get outta here."

Zavier attacks the goblin but this time the goblin is faster and counterattacks, landing a hard blow to Zavier, knocking him back as his sword slices across the chest of the goblin. "hey this one's faster, be careful." Nanaki uses another health drink on Zavier and the two move into battle the new goblin. "hey i don't know if this is gonna work. what if another stronger faster goblin comes as we kill this one? dude we're screwed." they continue to pummel the creature taking damage and healing each other, using skills as soon as they have enough SP. the goblin swings his club knocking Nanaki's sword out of his hands. as Nanaki turns to pick up his sword the goblin hits him, knocking him into the dungeon wall. nanaki heals and barely dodges the next attack as the goblin hits the wall where he was, cracking it.

"i have to do something. this thing is not going to beat us!" as Zavier speaks his hair begins to glow and his eyes change color. he uses the last of his strength to jump off of the wall as he uses his skill Revolver one last time. as he jumps from the wall he begins to spin, but because of his angle he spins like a saw, straight towards the goblin. nanaki looks on in amazement as Zavier connects with each hit. 45,42,40,48,60. Zavier hits the ground hard as the goblin falls onto it's back. "finish it! i'm too weak."

Nanaki shakes off the surprise and uses the last of his SP. as the goblin slowly rises Nanaki's final Calamity hits. the goblin falls this time dissappearing into nothingness. another door opens and the two heal and proceed.

" u ok Zavier? i think it's gone for good this time. the door opened and i don't see anymore code on the walls. what was that u did with ur attack, before u jumped off the wall? u turned blonde and ur sword like completely changed. did you hack to make that skill? how did you do that"

the two walk towards the GOTT statue on B5 while Zavier explains.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:45 am

.....It's something i wanted my character to have," Zavier was saying as he and Nanaki walked up to the Gott statue. "He is a loving caracter, but when he gets mad, he gains another level of power....somehow, i was able to pull it off. I'm not sure how, or even why it happens. It's almost has if...."Zavier hesistated to explain, "as if my physical emotions have enough impact to chage my character. It must be becuase of the v.r. interaction. I know its not the best explanation, but i'm really not sure why it happens. "

"Well, whatever it is, it's tight. You did like a saw attack...it was sweet. But, let's get out of this dungeon." Nanaki walks up to the Gott stature and opens the chest. "Wait, here's a note from the admins... "You will receive your prize from us.""

"What in the world? OH wel, let's go."

"Wait!" Nanaki screams. Zavier looks at him. "What's up?"

"There is.....a glitch." Just then, another door opened, one that wasn't there. "Well, that seems to be the exit...maybe its part of the programming." Nanki goes throught he door, followed by Zavier.

"Hey Nanaki, are you...." Zavier stops as he looks around. Sure enough, they were out of the dungeon, but they were not in the place they came from. "Hey, Zavier, there is some script written here.....it says voluptuous forbidden scent

"What...how did it change? And what inthe world are those combinations...i've never heard them used." Just then, three portals open up around the warriors. "Nanaki, these monsters are level......6! There is no way we can win this!" The monsters began to make their way towards the warriors. "Hey, what are going to do?" Nanaki asks as he and Zavier go back to back.

"How are we going to survive this...."Zavier thinks as the monsters make their way closer. Suddenly, Balmung appears and slices half of the monsters, turning them into data. "You must hurry now, this entire place is infected!"

"We can't gate out!" Zavier screams as he tries to but fails. "This entire is places is rigged up!" The monsters that Balmung killed began to reform, now at level 8.

" Hurry while i distract them...Run!.....I have to stop this virus from spreading....it could destroy everything..." Zavier and Nanaki jet away from the battle, not wanting to leave Balmung alone, but knowing that they can do nothing. "Alright, we're clear. Let's go back to Mac Anu." They both gate back to the root town.

Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:16 am

END

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:12 am

Zavier gets --> Head Gear
Nanaki gets --> Rusted Hands + 1 level!

(note: Don't use Balmung in your posts. I posted about this in the guide......... If you didn't already know I'm VERY picky about people using important NPC's how they like. please dont do it again)