If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Diugen

Low Level Adventure

Post by Diugen » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:16 pm

Gold rings ad blue haze forms at the Chaos Gate.
"I wonder where i can find some people to party with me" Diugen says to himself as he looks around, flipping his spear in his hands.

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:30 pm

As soon as Diugen exits, Xyrjo walks up to him.
Hello, Diugen, would you like to accompany me to Discovered Passed Over Sea of Sand?
I am leaving right now.
Are you in or out?

Xyrjo walks up the the Gate and puts in his destination.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Zro-Lymits

Post by Zro-Lymits » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:36 pm

walks through the doors and up to Myk
hi.Im finally here
Last edited by Zro-Lymits on Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:42 pm

Hey Z, how are ya?
OK, we are heading to Discovered Passed Over Sea of Sand, you coming with?
Xyrjo is happy to see that he is gonna have another team to fight with.

(occ: Do you sorta understand what to do Zro-Lymits?)

Zro-Lymits

Post by Zro-Lymits » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:43 pm

im good. i sorta understand

Diugen

Post by Diugen » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:49 pm

ill come

Diugen

Post by Diugen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:08 am

all right lets go!!!

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:55 am

((OOC: Please post more then a sentence per post. try to use a one paragraph minimum, if you can.))
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:01 am

(occ: read the chase to the botm of the dungeon, that's a good brusher)

The trio is transported to a raining field.
Alright, are we all here and accounted for?

"I'm here" ~Zro
"Me too" ~Diugen

Alright, would we like to fight all the baddies we can, or get to the bottom layer as quick as we can?

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:11 am

"I think it would be best to go strait down" said tirath, causing everyone to turn quickly around in shock. "why you look so surprised Xyrjo, you didn't think i'd let you go off and have all the fun yourself did you?"

Tirath gives a quick smile and runs up to Xyrjo, giving him a quick hug then takes a step back. "Good to be working with you again"

OOC unfortunately i've been playing this so much that i'm several hours behind on sleep and i gotta wake up at like 5AM to get ready for school. I'm still gonna be posting more or less everyday though, but if you can cover for me Xyrjo, i would really appriciate it. (just for tonight anyway)
Last edited by Tirath on Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Diugen

Post by Diugen » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:45 am

all right everyones here so lets find that dungeon!
"C'mon everyone lets go!" Diugen shouts as he races ahead, the sun glinting off his spear which is lifted above his head.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:11 pm

Tirath wipes the water from his face and starts following Diugeninto the field. "well, whatever we do lets get out of the rain fast, my armour is gonna start to rust up soon."

He turns to Xyrjo. "Course on the other hand, I kinda wonder what it would be like to fight in the rain, don't you?"

The party starts off going north and it isn't long before they can see the defense towers of a long forgotten castle.
"well that is pretty lucky huh, but it still looks like we're gonna have to fight."

Tirath points toward the entrance of the dungeon.

"See that? Its mad grass, alot of them, i'd say at least 5 of them, but no worries, they are only level 1 monsters. This is so great, i've just been waiting for the chance to use my new revolver skill, plus, i'll bet they can barely hurt me through my new armour......Well, lets go!"

OOC umm sea of sand would imply a dessert, but since its raining i figured it was supposed to be a plains level.... whatever,its not really all that important, someone can take the next move.
Last edited by Tirath on Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:55 pm

Zavier warps onto the field. He looks and instantly sees Xyrjo and Tirath. "Hey, you guys, it's great to see you again. I was just looking for a way into an adventure. Thanks for tellling me Tirath. This rain...feels so real." Zavier shakes their hands and looks around. "So, what do you guys want to do?"
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:24 pm

"We're about to take on that bunch of Mad Grass there. I'd like to avoid it, but it doesn't seem too possible seeing as how they are blocking the dungeon entrance...." This tirath says turning to face Zavier.
"Its good to be working with you again" he says as he reaches out and shakes Zaviers hand.
"well we better get rid of these guards and get inside, before are weapons and armour start to rust up on us."

OOC: don't forget about Zro-Lymits and Diugen, actually i wouldn't fill in for them, as we don't actually have permission to do so. Don't worry about writing a whole battle your self, just do your part, the others will fill in when they can. Thx for coming.
Oh also i'll be using my sprite occarina as soon as the next "offical" event happens (welcome/hacker story)

Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:03 pm

Behind a rock 50 meters away Nanaki watches and listens to the group with his elevated cat senses. He notices Zavier and Tirath and wonders if they have any idea what's waits at the entrance to the dungeon.

"Maybe i should go tell them about the...hehe, nah they should be able to handle it. It's not that strong of a monster. Then again, maybe i should tell them i rewrote the Mad Grass into Hungry Grass. They are about to go fight them. Fools. Well no harm done. They should hold their own. it's only five."

Nanaki turns and picks up his weapon. He looks once more at the party still chatting in the distance and gates out.

(ooc: hungry grass casts sleep i think. have fun :twisted: )