If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Kagome

My First Time in "the world"

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:06 am

Well I just logged.......... and im in root town....... everyone seems so cold..... but whatever if they are going to be like that so acn i.... i guess for now i will just be alone..... who needs people anyways..... i think ill go too Bursting Passed over Holy Grounds....... i heard it was a great place to start for newbies.... hopefully i wont encounter anything to hard.... and even if i do whats the worst that can happen..... just death right....

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:25 am

Well i run up to the choas gate and input the 3 key words Bursting Passed over Holy Grounds its a level one field and its element is water... I warp and all i can see is snow......... ::in shock:: i can see the entrance to the dungeon from here but there is a magical portal........ I run towrds it and 2 mad grass and a goblin spawn..... im not sure what to do this is my first time ever fighting.... i decied to try to kill the goblin first because it looks stronger then the mad grass.. I use Hayabusa on the goblin and do major damage...... both mad grass are hitting me i take some damage but very little..... i slash the goblin a few more times and then he falls..... now i need to kill the mad grass..... they are very annoying...... i slash them a few times each and they die but not before they get attack me again.... luckly i was able to dodge one but the other one got me.... finally both are dead....... i cast repth on myself now at full health i decided to wait alitle until all my SP is full..... ::frowns:: i wish someone would have came with me.... this isnt as fun as it would be with someoen helping me....

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:37 am

why is does everyone have to be so mean........... oh well i guess thats how everyone most people are in "the world" hopefully i will find someone soon...... i look back...... to my surprise there is a chest..... :) i open it and i find a........... *sigh* its only a bandana.... but what could i expect they are so easy........ i run to the dungeon entrance...... i enter there is a very long hall with a bunch of altars........ I run and run and it seems endless...... finally i reach the end there is a door i go in and i see a magical portal..... i run up to it and 2 deadly moths apear...... again i use Hayabusa.... i hit him a few times but it dodges most of my hits...... i attack it a few times and do some major damage...... ::yells:: damn it poisoned me ::with fire in her eyes:: I attack it will all my might.... i dont stop attacking it i feel pain but all i want is that deadly moth dead....... finally it falls to the ground my life is rather low i run and i cast repth.... i need to hurry and kill the last deadly moth the poison is giving it an advantage....... i cast Juke Rom on it and to my amazement it did leathal damage.... i run up to it and deliver the final hit before its death.....

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:48 am

another chest aprears..... i open it..... *sigh* the death spell...... well at least i might be able to sell it in town for some gold..... i run to the door.... there are is a fork i can either go left or right........ well i guess ill go right..... you know what they say... how can u go wrong when u go right... hehe well I ran and then i saw 2 barrels and a jar..... i break the barrels and nothing... :( i finally broke the jar and i found a antidote *smiles* i use the antidote and take the poison away.... i run to the door to the next room..... another magical portal...... 3 mad grass..... *sigh* well at least ill get some exp from them..... slash at them one by one until they are all dead..... they only did minimal damage to me.... i cast repth again......and wait a few seconds for my SP go up..... again another long hallway..... what a mistake.... i should have found someone to come with me..... but to late..... im here might as well maket he best of it....... i finally get to the door ::with confusion and fear in her eyes:: should i go down... or should i kill everything here first...... well i wanted to get to the gott statue fast so i decied to go down.... but i wonder if there will be harder monster down there.... i hope i dont find any more deadly moths i have no more antidotes......

Kagome

END

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:58 am

I just cant take this anymore i am going to stop........ i need to find someone to play with... at least i learned something from this..... never go on an adventure alone.....:( runs back to out side the dungeon and warps out..... Sigh
END

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:55 am

(ooc/ sorry I wasn't there to join you, but lots of us are kinda stuck in a big storyline dungeon crawl right now. We can't go hopping around to different places cuz that would just be wierd, etc. Don't worry though, the moderaters have been really cool about giving xp to people having same-time adventures while the main story goes on!)

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:22 am

no reward...you gated out.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves