If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Jedite

Post by Jedite » Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:39 pm

Kaloom returns sporting 2 new health potions and a resurrect potion

"Man that store owner won't give anyone a break... Hey Tirath what's that in your hand?" ~Kaloom

Tirath seems preoccupied with the ball in his hand and barely glances over at Kaloom

"Very talkative now aren't we?" ~Kaloom

Tirath raises his head slowly

"..."

"Ah I understand now" ~Kaloom mutters sarcastically "Guess I'll leave you too alone for now"

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:49 pm

Alright, we all seem to be back are we ready?
Xyrjo gets an affirmative from everyone in the party, and they head deeper into the dungeon. In the first room they enter is a portal, and two doorways. Out of the portal comes 1 sky fish.

Oh come on! Ummm...Tirath, kill them.
Tirath barely looks up from the ball, and smites the beasts. The team searches the room, and Shadow finds a jar, and smashes it open, only to find a smashed jar.

Ok folks, there are 2 doorways, which one should we take? Left or right?
Last edited by Myk on Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:34 pm

Zavier looks at both the door and then back at the party. "Hey....i think you guys better choose...it's not that I'm a wimp or anything....it's just the last time Nanaki and I did a dungeon, we went to the right, and we ended fighting a monster left by a hacker. So, you guys decide where we go. Nanaki and I went right, so I say we go left. Take out your weapons, be alert. This can and probably will get fun....and challenging." Zavier notices that Tirath is still very preoccupied with the ball. "There must be a reason why...I'd better stay around him, just in case...."
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:38 pm

(occ: I have a map of this dungeon, so consult me first, before you choose to have something in your room)

Jedite

Post by Jedite » Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:38 pm

"Ooh the age old question of door number 1 or 2... I'm bad at these type of things!!! I always choose the wrong door so don't look at me..." ~Kaloom shrugs

Xyrjo sighs

"Do I have to make all the choices... I say we chose the..." ~Xyrjo

Shadows steps in

"I'm going left, don't know about the rest of you"

"Well guess I don't have to make this choices, come on guys lets follow his lead and go right, and just for the record I was going to say right, so if we get into trouble it's Shadows fault" ~Xyrjo chuckling

Enters the room on the right just a few skeletons decorating the room as the room cuts off to the left

Tirath looking around from the entrance

"Looks pretty clean in here" ~Tirath

Shadow makes short work of the skeletons but finds nothing but bones

"You can't find anything can you Shadow" ~laughs Xyrjo

"Guess we'd better continue and see if anything looms around the corner" ~Kaloom

Just as they turn the corner they notice a treasure chest in the corner near the door

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:00 pm

Tirath rushes towards the treasure box, only to be beaten by Evolutia, who finds a mage's soul inside.

Alright folks, there is only one door in here, so lets go through...
The party goes through the door, and finds the stairs to level 2.

Yay! and this is just a 2 level dungeon, this is so awesome.
The party ventures further into the dungeon, and come to a room with four doors. Next to the entrance, but Xyrjo doesn't notice it, he notices the portal in the middle of the room. Out of the portal comes 2 snip snaps and 3 swordmandroids.

Ok, someone else handle these, I will take a snip snap...
Xyrjo uses his skill, hayabusa, and smites it with no problem...
Last edited by Myk on Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jedite

Post by Jedite » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:12 pm

Kaloom rushes over to the other snip snap and after taking a claw from it nearly kills it by using Crack Beat

"I can't kill anything today!!!" ~Kaloom

Kaloom watches the fatal blow being delivered by Xyrjo

Meanwhile

The rest of the party is having a little bit more trouble with the swordmandroids

"Can we get some help over here so I can cast a spell or two" ~Evolutia

One Swordmandroid falls as Kaloom and Xyrjo come over to help easily finish off the other two

"You didn't need a spell you just needed more swords" ~ smirks Kaloom

"Now which door???"~Xyrjo

"Well I'm bad at choosing but I say the one to the far left"~Kaloom

"Let's go then I want some TREASURE!!!" ~Nanaki

So the party heads through the door on the left Kaloom healing himself with a Repth spell before entering

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:22 pm

The party comes to a huge horse shoe shaped room, with a portal near the top of the horse shoe. The portal reveals 5 sky fish, 3 magical goblins, and 3 swordmandroids.

Ummm, Tirath, help me with the fish. Zavier and Evolutia, the swordmandroids. You rest, take the m.g.s.
The party breaks up and starts the fight. Tirath and Xyrjo take the sky fish on together, hacking on one together and ignoring the pain from the others. Between the two almost nothing can stand a chance. After they get done fighting, Tirath takes out his ball, and he and Xyrjo began playing a game of ping pong, while they wait for the battle to complete.
Last edited by Myk on Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:23 pm

OOC: please stop writing about my ball, its not always on my mind, only when i get extremely bored......
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Jedite

Post by Jedite » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:41 pm

Zavier and Nanaki single out a swordmandroid and lay waste to him as they are hit by the other two, after concentrating on another one they finish the last one off with only a few scratches resulting from the skirmishthey look over at the ping pong match

"Well thanks for the help" ~Zavier

"Anytime!!! I figured you two could handle it." ~ Xyrjo

The Magical Goblins seemed to be more of a nuisance than a problem as the rest of the group finishes them off with good ole hacking and slicing

"Those little buggers won't stand still and fight!!! Thought I'd never catch those guys" ~Kaloom

"Oh you're just a slow poke" ~cracks Evolutia

"Well guess we'd better be continuing on, there is still some treasure to find and I want it now!!!" ~Nanaki

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:17 am

Xyrjo lets out a sigh, and realizes the others may need some help...
Ok, Tirath, Zavier, you know the drill...

Zavier goes to the left of the enemies, Tirath to the right, and Xyrjo cuts through the middle. In one fell swoop, they vanquish the foes, and a risky treasure appears.
Who wants to open it?

"Wow...I wish I were that strong" ~Kaloom, with a glimmer in his eyes

"Yeah, I should be, but my machine is broken and it doesn't seem to register level ups..." ~Evolutia

"You guys, there is a room to our right, we whould go!" ~Shadow

"Yeah, let's go" ~Tirath, as he puts up his ball...

The crew enters the room, it is another huge room, however it is not in a horse shoe shape. The team decides since the room is round, but has a wall for most of the middle, to split up, Xyrjo, Tirath, and Evolutia take the left, while Zavier, Shadow, and Kaloom take the right. Evolutia finds a jar on their side, he busts it open and finds a "The Fool" scroll. Shadow finds a box on their side and busts it open, he finds a ressurect. The two teams converge in the back of the room, where a portal realeasing 5 snip snaps, and 5 magical goblins is.
Alright folks, we have our work cut out for us...who would like tot make the first move?
Last edited by Myk on Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:25 am

occ: not to be a jerk or anything, but i left this field and went back to town. looks like Zavier is the only one who noticed the post. i'm just kinda randomly back in the story now. i wrote myself out so that i could go do something else. pay attention if you're gonna write about another character without asking them.no actually make sure it's ok with that person b4 you write what they do. my $ 0.02

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:26 am

(occ: Oh,hey sorry i missed that, I will fix the errors..)

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:27 am

Zavier looks around and unsheaths his sword one again. "Well, Xyrjo, i would like to take this fight from the top. Operation Strategy." Zavier bursts to the right as shadow and Tirath go to the middle, with Evolutia going to the right. Zavier slashesa magical goblin, reducing its hp by half. "Kill you quickly!" He screams as the goblin begans to raise its hand to cast a spell. With a quick ark of the blade, he silences the goblin before he can speak. "Uhh...he moans as a snip snap lances his arm, reducint his hp by 15 points. Another snip snap goes up to him, and as he dodges an attack, another snip snap takes another 20 from him. "Shoot...you guys, let's do this...hey, can these things actually learn from other battles!?"
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:04 am

Xyrjo can see that Zavier needs help, but is too busy with 2 snip snaps of his own. He swings his Zero Sword at one, then uses his "Quick Turn Action(tm)" to turn around and hi tthe other...then he turns around to get the other again, he does get dizzy, but he is able to fend off two snip snaps this way.
Tirath, kill the magical goblins, Evolutia, Kaloom help Zavier, and Shadow, help me.

Tirath seems to be a bit annoyed at having to put up his ball again, but he realizes it's for exp, so he goes after the magical goblins. He kills one of them, but the other gets away, and casts a paralyz spell on him, then Shadow, then Kaloom...
Guys, this isn't going to turn out WELL!!!

Xyrjo screams this as he kills the second snip snap. He then turns his sights to the magical goblin, however it is way to fast for him.

Zavier, with the help of his friends, manages to kill the snip snap bothering him, and realizes that half of his friends are stiff as boards, he using everything he has to heal them...
"Come on guys, you can't go down yet, we aren't even to the boss yet!" ~Zavier

Xyrjo suddenly gets and idea, he runs over to the still frozen Tirath, and grabs the ball out of his pocket...
Hey man, sorry to do this, but it's to save our hides!

Xyrjo hurls the ball as hard and as fast as he can towards the Magical Goblin, the ball penetrates the goblins chest, and comes flying out the back, tearing the creature's heart out with it.
HAHAHA!!! GOTHCA!!!

The guys wait around until everyone has unparalyzed and restored their sp, then head back to the central cavern.
OK guys, last time we went left, that leaves just the right door to be explored...

Xyrjo happily leads the crew through the doorway.
*FUWHUMF*
The door closes behind them, nearly crushing Evolutia, who leaped out of the way just in time. The crew get over laughing at Evolutia and turn around just in time to see 2 level 6 hell doberman, 5 lvl 3 snip snaps, 5 lvl swordmandroids, and a sky fish.
Oh just great, just ****ing great...