If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Myk
Axe Master

Sleepy Hopeless Fort Walls

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:08 am

Xyrjo warps back to Mac Anu again, and checks to see if anything new is going on, ties his shoes, and then goes to the Gate Warp again, hpoing to god that he gets this one right.

SLEEPY HOPELESS FORT WALLS that had better do it...

Xyrjo warps in and is greated again by a Snip Snap, but it is also joined by a Magical Goblin.

Oh great, this shouldn't happen to me. Oh well I guess I'll kill the Magical Goblin first.

Ignoring the punishment that he is recieving from the Snip Snap, he goes all out on the Magical Goblin. Using his skill, Hayabusa, he ultimately kills the Mag. Gob. and turns his eyes on the Snip Snap.

I hope reenforcements arrive soon.

The usual hacking and slashin occours, and running...lots of running.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:12 am

Zavier walks in and slashes the snip snap on the back. Xyrjo looks turns around and spots Zavier.

"Zavier, it's about time you got here! I thought no one would come!" He laughs as they finish off the snip snap.

"Well, you know me, just like to make fashionable entrances." Zavier looks around, seeing portals a short space from them. "You know what, I'm in the mood to fight. I want the admins to give me a level or two, so I think I will fight. Care to join me? Or, since you came here, care if I join you?"

"Of course not, Zavier." Xyrjo says as he pulls out his weapon. "Let's take down some monsters. Who knows, maybe others will join us."
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:23 am

"ok i'm here Zav...whoa hold on i wanna fight too, slow down!" Nanaki catches up to Zavier and his ally. "who's this?" Nanaki rudely asks Zavier while eyeing Xyrjo. "I'm Xyrjo. i've fought with Zavier before. Who are you?" Zavier interupts,"You can greet each other later. right now lets go fight."

Zavier once again takes authority and leads the group towards a portal

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:38 am

Tirath appears on the field, only to see the party walking away. "He wait for me" He runs up to Xyrjo and Zavier. "You two didn't think you could run off and have all the fun without me?" He looks at the other character who appears to be some kind of tiger. Turning to Xyrjo he calls him over and wispers "are you sure we can trust him, only a hacker can look like that and you know what kind of trouble they have been causing lately." Xyrjo however simply tells Tirath not to worry so much.
"Well if you insist then, lets get going then"

OOC: I only have two things to mention, first, if you plan to write a character in, know the character. Xyrjo wouldn't address you in that manner Second, i noticed that you have some equipment that doesn't quite fit your character level. course thats only a problem if the admin. says anything to you.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:38 am

Out of the portal comes 2 Snip Snap and a Sky Fish.
Zavier, remember the formation?
The Snip Snap on the left.
I'll take the middle.

Zavier runs to the left of the Snip Snap, Nanaki runs to the right, Xyrjo charges up the middle. Xyrjo begins the assualt, then the others quickly join him, they finish it off no problem.
Yeah guys! That's the way to do it! Ok, you two take the other Snip Snap, I'll take the Sky Fish.

The two rush over to the Snip Snap, and synchronize their attacks so the Snip Snap can never fight back. They kill this one with little trouble too. Xyrjo leaps at the Sky Fish, but it moves out of the way, causing Xyrjo to fall face first into the dirt. The Sky Fish is on topof him in moments and begins a reletntless assualt.
re...pth...

Xyrjo is barely able to use his skill, but does, and he rolls out of the way of the Sky Fish. He stands. He glares. He kills.

"Wow Xyrjo, I thought you were a goner"~Nanaki

I'm alright. But I almost died...HEY!!! A TREASURE!!!

Xyrjo opens it quickly and finds an antidote.
Alright! This may be useful later.

Xyrjo leads them to the next portal.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:54 am

"You know, this battle system never makes me tired. I love the way it actually depends on me. This is by far the best game i have played. So, let's get another portal."

The three warriors walk into another portal. Three snip snaps appear. "Hey, i think we can take this one, except for maybe Nanaki....he's a level below us....just kidding." All fourwarriors follow Operation Strategy, each getting their respective targets. After about 10 seconds, all three creatures are gone, yielding up three antidotes.
"Hey, i like this field" Zavier yells as he races into two, hoping to increase the challenge...
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:59 am

As they approach the yet another portral a group of 7 goblins appears, one of which is a mage. Tirath charges in before the group can scatter. When he reaches the center of the group he shouts "Revolver" and begins to spin, striking almost all of the enemies. 3 of the goblins droped dead, leaving the others only slightly damaged. They try to attack Tirath, but he barely feels the attacks as his new Brigandine armour causes them to glance off to the side.

"Don't worry about me he calls to the others. You guys finish them off, they can't hurt me all that much."

Even as he said this however one of the goblins tackles him in the back of the legs bringing him to the ground. Two of them then pin him down, while the one of the others proceeds to pummel him in the face. Tirath lets out a occaisonal groan as the forth, the mage, periodically kicks him in the groin.

"little help here" he says in a comically high pitched voice.
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:04 am

I wanna level up 2 times before we enter the dungeon.

Xyrjo leads the party to the next portal, out some 2 swordmandroids and a snip snap.

Uhhh...Zavier, you take over...

Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:06 am

the other three warriors pull the remaining goblins off Tirath and proceed to finish them. "hey which one punched me?" Tirath asks. Nanaki points to his goblin and Tirath grabs its. " no one hits me. you got that?" he yells to the goblin as he destroys it.Zavier runs ahead and opens two portals.

"are you crazy? don't open two portals at once!! there are only four of us." Nanaki looks on as Zavier, caught in the moment, rushes into the fray hoping to get the first attack on the 2 Swordmanoids along with a magical goblin and a Snipa Snap. " it's a good thing only four creatures spawned Zavier," Nanaki yells as he parries the Swordmanoids attack. " don't worry about it dude. ur all neko, you shouldn't be worried since you have that cat agility. just retreat if you're scared :wink: ."annoyed nanaki slashes at the swordmanoid, denting it helmet and knocking it down. as he leans over it to deliver the finishing blow he yells, " oh aren't you funny mr. god of so and so."
Last edited by Nanaki on Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:10 am

(OOC: hey youruys, this could get messy. This is the order. Nanaki is about to, then myk, then me, they tirath. Now, if hte other person doesn't write for like 10 minutes, you can skip them....until then, hang tight. This will save confusion.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:20 am

"Look, Nanaki, you didn't have a problem with the monsters. Look, when i fight, i like to really fight. If the monsters are weak, i will fight them in bulk. It is the only way to push yourself to the limit and beyond! But, now, lets do one other portal." The warriors follow Zavier as he activiates a portal. Two sword mandroids come out. Zavier and Nanki attack one wile Tirath and Xyrjo attack the other. Tirath lands the killing blow a nanosecond before Zavier does. "Oh, so you want a race.....ok, let's raise the stakes."

(OOC: Hey, i think myk is gone, so if you want tirath, you can go ahead an post)

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:34 am

Tirath looks around, hoping to find a portal close by. Not seeing one right away he walk up to the top of a hill. From the top he can see almost all of the field. The dungeon was very far away, there was no hope of getting there quickly. "Well, we can't make it there without plenty of fighting, might as well try to gain a level or two on the field." Xyrjo began to mention that he had already suggested that, but Tirath had already taken off to the nearest portal, with both Nanaki and Zavier close behind him.

OOC: Maybe we should have some fights where we all call our own shoots, you know kinda like the other story. Not that theres anything wrong with everything so far, but it would be better that way. Other wise someone else is responsible for how your character develoups, not you, Right?

Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:54 am

as Xyrjo finally catches up the portal opens producing three Snip Snaps. "hey i'll get that one. yall take care of those two." nanaki engages the Snip Snap and quickly uses Calamity to attack. after receiving damage the beast casts paralysis on nanaki as he is raising his sword for a vertical slice. "what the... hey i can't move. some one help." as nanaki looks for assistance he notices that Zavier is also paralyzed and in need of help. Xyrjo runs in and finishes off nanaki's Snip Snap as Tirath also finishes his off, cracking it's hard exoskeleton as he knocks it away. the two able warriors then team up on the last Snip Snap dissmissing it quickly. "umm... does anyone have a restorative? Nanaki and I could use some help," asks Zavier, frozen in place. "yeah that would be really helpful," adds Nanaki.

Xyrjo and Tirath check their inventory and realize that no one is carrying restorative. "you guys will just have to wait it out. at least you get your sp back though lol," jokes Xyrjo. Tirath laughs as well but is still unclear about Nanaki, knowing that he is probably a hacker and that he probably could write the items in, but didn't. He decides to let it go and resolves that he can trust him, at least for now while they are fighting together.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:36 am

"Hmm, this paralysis is irratating.....but, i can deal with it. Uh, you guys, go attack a portal so we can still get experience. Nanaki and I will wait this out." Zavier clenches his teeth as the other warriors go to a nearby portal. "God, i hate waiting around to fight...oh well, let me take this time to focus on how to efficiently use my techniques." Zavier watches as Tirath and Myk walk into a portal. Out comes two snip snaps. "Well, as long as they don't get paralyzed, they should be fine."

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:41 am

Hey Myk, i said coming out from the shadow's, can i join you?