If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:19 am

"I'm feeling luck," Zavier comments as hte rushes towards the doberman. "Hmm, level 6...well, let's just see how bad they really are. Operation Strategy!" He zooms the left as the doberman alpha tries to swipe him. He does a flip over it and slices it while he is coming down, reducing it's hp by 15. "Revolver!" He screams as he slices the doberman on the back. "12, 15, miss, miss, 12." "Not enough damage..........uhh!" he yells as he feels a claw sink into his back. He swings around and attacks the other doberman, only to be pushed over by the other one. "Some how, we have to do this.....health potion!" he screams as he feels his help drop. He looks at the others, realizing that they are doing no better.

Suddenly, Zavier's hair begans to glow. "I will take out the level three monsters...just so we can focus on the heavy guys. " Zavier finishes his his transformation, but this time, he uses the energy to spin him into the air. With his sword pulsating with green fire, he helps Xyrjo and Shadwo kill 2 snip snaps. "Now, since i'm in the mood for sushi, how about i take out the sky fish?" Zavier feels his strength, ebbing, so he stands next to Tirath, grabbing hold. "Hey, hold out your blade quick!"

Tirath pulls out his blad to the full extent of his arm. "Revolver!" Zavier screams as he spins, intertwined with Tirath. Their swords rip through the belly of the fish, and as it disappears, Zavier falls to the ground, not passed out, but severly drained. "Ok, now we can all turn our attention to the main guys....because my power barely touches them...
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Jedite

Post by Jedite » Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:34 am

shrugs

"What's so hard about these lil pups???" ~exclaims Karoom as he charges towards them

all of his attacks miss and he backs off a little...

"That might be a little bit of a problem..."

Zavier, Tirath, Xyrjo and Shadow arrive to help the remaining group who has only succeed in keeping the doberman at bay

"I could use some healing" yells Tirath

Karoom casts Repth on him as he defensively stands back

"We are going to have to focus on one of them in order to kill it so everyone get a skill or spell ready to hit it hard and hit it fast... and don't stop hitting the thing until you're really hurt or it's dead then we'll quickly regroup for the last one" ~ announces Xyrjo

"I'm too weak to pull off another move yet" ~ Zavier

"Well just go in swinging then" ~ Shadow

With that they all charge one of the dobermans hoping they can hit it with enough to make it drop

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:53 am

Xyrjo decides to hold back from the frontal attack, instead turning his attention towards the lower level enemies. His first sights go towards the snip snaps. He singles one of them out, and goes at it with all his force, he tears through it like it wear a paper doll. He goes after the second, but it won't go down easily.
Oh man, these snip snaps are harder than any of the others, and there are still those swordmandroids running around!

Xyrjo sees Evolutia fall, and he uses his only resurrect on him.
Evolutia, fight with me, you can't possibly win against those dogs.

"Ok!" ~Evolutia, while using a mage's soul.

Evolutia starts to drop rocks onto the swordmandroids, and pretty soon it has becomes a full fledged rock-storm that no one is safe from.
Evolutia! What have you done?!

"I don't know! I just tried to put more into the spell than I usually do! Maybe, I put too much in?!" ~Evolutia
The rocks fly around uncontrollably, hitting friends and foes alike. Many of the boulders bludgen the swordmandroids, and 3 drop dead.
"YEAH!!! Way to go Evolutia!" ~ Tirath, who is busy trying to keep from getting stepped on by the dogs from hell.

Xyrjo ignores the pain of rocks hitting his body, and continues his assault on the snip snaps. He tears one of them in half, and moves on to the last one.
And now, you die.

Xyrjo, begins a brutal assault on the snip snap that does not end until there is nothing solid left of the creature.
*Huff Huff* Yeah! OK, the last two swordmandroids are mine!

Xyrjo charges towards one of the swordmandroids, doding rocks and bodies, and uses his favorite skill, hayabusa. No sooner does he use this skill, than is he joined by the weak Zavier.
"I must*gasp* go on*gasp*, no matter what,*gasp* we have to win*gasp* this fight Xyrjo!"~Zavier, injured, but not defeaten.

Zavier, using the last of his strength, smites the last swordmandroid, and then gets buried under a huge boulder.
"GRUAAAH!!!! *guff* Xyrjo, you must keep everyone else fighting, I am finished, please, don't let our team lose, we have come to far to die now!" ~Zavier, with his last breath.

Zavier becomes just a figment of Xyrjo's imagination.
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a blind rage Xyrjo charges one of the Hell Doberman, his sword asunder, he buries the blade deep into the beasts left eye. Too deep to get it out. Too deep to let go. Too deep to have any hope of survival.
You damn dirty dogs have killed my friend. You will not live past this hour.

Xyrjo manages to rip his hands free of the beast. The beast howls the utmost loudest howl ever from its pain. Xyrjo, now weaponless, searches the room for anything he can use to heal his fallen ally. All hecan find is an antidote.
----------------------
Meanwhile, just as Xyrjo went after the snip snaps, the rest of the crew went after the hell dobermen. They managed to bring one down to 3/4 hp, before Evolutia cast the spell that killed his friend...

(occ: Whoever posts next has to bring Zavier back, and no one can kill a hell doberman till i give the signal...heh)
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:47 pm

Tirath turns just in time to Zavier crushed by a falling boulder.

"God damn it, i thought a wave master was a valuable asset, not another problem for us to deal with."

He looks around for anything that he can use to revive Zavier, he sees Xyrjo doing the same, only he appears to have no weapon. I wonder what happened to his sword, he thinks to himself, but his question is answered when he turns to the half blinded dobberman. The guy is to strong for his own good he thought to himself before he spots a warriors corpse in a far corner. Maybe....

Runing past the dobberman, he takes a slash at its legs. The creature is barely damaged by the attack and distracted by the rest of the party. He is able to escape its attention and reach the body. Searching through the dead mans pack he finds what he was looking for. He graps the baddly rusted sword from ground by the dead man and runs to Xyrjo.

"Here take this, its better than nothing, besides we can get your sword back when we kill him." He says as he hands over the rusted blade.
"I also found a ressurect, so we can bring Zavier back." This he does and Zavier reappears next to the two relived warriors. "Alright lets go, team attack it."

OOC sorry bout spelling but i'm in a hurry, class almost over my comp messed up, sry can't post often. Peace.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:15 pm

Zavier eyes turn crimson........his sword begans to crackle with power.......his hair grows and tunrns golden. "AAAHHHH!!!!" he screams as he feels all of his power erupting around him. "I'm back, and i've come to take my revenge!" He sees the half blinded doberman and goes for an attack. The doberman strikes, but Zavier blocks the attack with his sword, seering some of the doberman's flesh with the block. He reaches the other eye and does an arc swipe that slices the eye, reducing the monster's hp severly. He jumps into the air goes straight down, pushing himself through the leg of the doberman. "Now, it's almost dead.....what's going on?" Zaiver feels the power flowing through him, but he can't control it. "AAAH!" he screams as he looks around the room. "Who is my enemy! WHO is my ENEMY!!!" He looks torward Tirath, Xyrjo, and the doberman....

(OOC: Too much anger at dying, i guess.....)
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:25 pm

Xyrjo graps the rusty balde in his hands, some rust falls off as he does so...
Hey, thanks, but I think that Zavier may have gone berserk.

Much to the delight and amusement of the crew, Zavier begins to attack the boulders as they fall, this does help the team though.
Hey, Shadow, attack the doberman's left, I'll do the right, Tirath, take the middle, and Kaloom, you go behind him. Evolutia, use your healing spells on us!

The team attacks according to the plan. Shadow begins the assualt with a devastating slash to the beast's flank. Tirath continusly stabs the beast in the face, causing blood to pour onto the floor. Xyrjo attacks the doberman, but there is not much effect of the rusty blade on the creature. Kaloom's attacks to a mild amount of damge, but the beast gets quit annoyed at whatever is hurting him from behind, so it kicks backwards, causing Kaloom to slam into the wall.
"Repth! Repth! Repth!" ~Evolutia casts onto Kaloom, Tirath, and Zavier.

Zavier continues his brutal assault on the flying rocks, causing them to shatter into millions of little pieces. After Evolutia's repth spell, Zavier realizes the foolishness of what he is doing, and decides to keep to other hell doberman busy.

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:28 pm

(OCC: Sorry guys, my comp is a little mest up, so please keep me in the story, until I can go to my friend's house or fix my comp, thank you all)

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:48 pm

With the healing light of Evolutias repth engulfing him, Tirath feels renewed, ready to do what ever is necessary to end this fight now. It is clear that the doberman is ready to die, but just how he was to finish him was a mystery to him. Why did they leave me responsible for this, i don't think theres anything i can do, i'm not strong enough, but the doberman.... "I have an idea guys let the thing go after me." Everyone is all to happy to be rid of the great hell beast.
Tirath makes a weak stab at the creatures face to get its attention. It works and he quickly takes off running. He stands with his back against the wall, waiting for the right moment to come. Jumping out of the way just as the creature pounces at him, the doberman drives Xyrjo's sword even farther into its head, when he runs face first into the wall. Tirath had hoped this would be enough, but is shocked to find the beast still alive. He gets the creatures attention again, this time bracing himself and holding his sword as steady as he can while he lets it pounce on him, driving the sword into its heart." Before he can move however the beast falls on top of him. A weak cry can be heard from beneath, though it is difficult to understand. Evolutia get the idea anyway and cast Rept on Tirath again, as the body disappears, leaving behind a exusted warrior and Xyrjo's sword.

OOC sorry if i didn't enclude some of you but evolutia is the only char. i really needed help from....
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:05 pm

Zavier is happy to see the beast fall dead, but is kinda afraid of the one he is facing down. Xyrjo quickly grabs his sword from the ground, but not before throwing it as hard as he can at the other hell doberman, but it shatters when it hits.
"Hey guys! Someone get over here and help me!" ~Zavier.

The whole crew runs over to where Zavier is fighting the beast alone. They arrive just in time to see Zavier fall again, however Shadow uses a reurrect to restore him right away. Xyrjo jumps up onto the hell doberman's back. He plunges his blade into the beast's back, but he is able to pull it out. Shadow runs underneath the beast and tears it's belly asunder with his blade.
Way to go shadow...what?

Evolutia casts a poorly guided spell on the Hell Doberman.
"Oh **** guys! Sorry! Jesus!" ~Evolutia

Nah, it's ok, but you...uh....go sit in the corner and do somethin, ok?

"...*sniff sniff* ok..." ~Evolutia

The group once again focuses thier attention towards the hell doberman...

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:41 pm

"Revolver!" Zavier screams as he slices the flank of the hurt doberman. As he finishes, it swipes him across the back, reducing his hp by half. He heals himself with a healing potion, and is back in the game. "Make a fool out of me will you............i'll show you death!" Zavier begans coordinating his strikes with Xyrjo and Tirath, hoping to damage the beast quickly before they run out of healing units. His eyes are no longer red, so he can clearly see who his enemy is.

"Hey Zavier, what the hell happened back there?" Tirath asks as he dodges the doberman's claws.

"I just............got angry, that's all............but let's not chat, we have to finish it....Group Skill!" Zavier calls, and everyone instantly responds with their special attacks.

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:52 pm

The hell doberman realizes what they are doing, before they even are halfway through. It dodges several flying boulders, then smashes a few towards the group. The beast has learned from the mistakes of its friends, and won't go down without the bloodiest fight the party has ever seen.
Whoa! Did you guys see that? It completely dodged our attacks! Wow! The programming in this game...unless we are in a left over hacked area.

Guys, I think this area has been hacked...so that means that either
a: There is no treasure
or
b: There is a major treause haul in the next room.

OK, we have to get this beast quickly, but we can't use the same skill too often. Everyone, cast Ap Ganz on Evolutia, Ev, use Gan Don again, we are going to crush the beast...

The crew casts ap ganz on Evolutia, who casts another super powered Gan Don, in an area that already has rocks coming from everywhere...

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:19 am

The rocks do incredible damage and toss the doberman on to its back. Tirath, having recoverd from being crushed, quickly returns the favor with the help of the other party members. They jump on the creatures exposed stomach, and pin him down. The party finishes the hell beast in f flury of stabs and slashs to its soft underbelly.

"Well" says tirath as he wipes the blood from his face, "that was one hell of a fight, but i say we get to that last room and find out if any of this was worth it, other then fighting with you guys of course." This last part he says with a smile directed toward Xyrjo and Zavier.

OOC Ap Ganz effects the entire party
Lets leave whats in this next room up to Xyrjo huh?

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:23 am

The Party enters the room to find a zott statue. "Well" said Tirath, "we might as well open it, though i don't see how the treasure can be any good, i mean this is only a 2 level dungeon."

OOC i was gonna leave it for you Xyrjo, but i couldn't stand waiting, an the next main plot is about to start. Sides, if the plan is not to have treasure in there, then you can still do that (or the admin whatever)
Great job everone, good posting

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:42 am

yeah guys, this one turned out better than the other one...
and i have no power to decide what's in the gott, you know that tirath
so we jus thave to wait and chill

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:47 am

I know bout that, oh but i don't think i'll be able to join your challege, cause it looks like they bout to finish that snake off, an the hacker left.