If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

shane

Post by shane » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:28 am

" Don't look at me. I made sure I lost the monsters that were chasing me."
shouted Evolutia as he cast a Juk Rom on the ensuring snip snap.

"Anyway, we should focus on the task at hand." he said dodging the claws of the snip snap.

"We can't win outnumbered......." he said holding his arm which was cut by the claws of a snip snap.

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:41 am

"CRACK BEAT!!!" ~Kaloom
Kaloom uses his crack beat skill for the first time and nearly kills a Snip Snap, who is finished off by on quick whap of Evolutia's Rod. Tirath and Shadow go at the other with fierce attacks, many of which critical, but are much to exhausted to go and help the other fight. Nanaki, and the others, however, charge over and finish off the swordmandroids, as Xyrjo and Zavier launch vicious attacks on the Snip Snaps.

(occ: All the health drinks were used in this battle, so we all go back to none)

Wow that was a lot of fighting *gasp gasp*

"Ahh, come on Xyrjo, it wasn't that hard, *cough wheeze*" ~Zavier

"At least it's over" ~Tirath and Shadow in unison.

"Yeah" ~Nanaki

"So, Kaloom, what are you doing alone in a place like this? It's a very dangerous place for someone who is just level one...not that I can really speak..." ~Evolutia

Yeah, Kaloom, why don't you have a party or a team? Did you get kicked out? Did you abandon them?

"No...I just started playing and went to a random field, and you guys were there..." ~Kaloom

Oh, so you JUST started "The World?" You might need some help, and it seems like you can fight pretty well with us. Would you like to join us?

Before Kaloom gets to answear, Xyrjo turns around and sees 10 treasure boxes.
Alright! OK, everybody gets one. Zavier and I get two, and so does...Nanaki. Because he protected our new friend right off the bat.

Shadow gets a "The Death" scroll, Tirath gets an antidote (again!), Evolutia gets a "Lightning Bolt" scroll, Kaloom gets a health drink (which he uses right away to restore himself to full health), Nanaki gets 2 health drinks, Zavier gets a restoritive, and a resurrect, Xyrjo gets a health drink (which he gives to Kaloom as a welcome present), and a mage's soul (which he gives to Evolutia to restore his SP).
OK folks, I think we all leveled up at least one time in that battle and/or the battle before that. I think we should head to the dungeon now...

The party heads to the dungeon, and enters the first room.
OK, if anyone wants to chicken out, or go restock, now would be the time to do it, I am not turning around, or letting anyone leave once we are past this door.
Last edited by Myk on Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:42 am

Ok, my bad, i'm really sorry Zavier_D, I gut carried away,my bad...

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:02 am

Can we go alredy, I said, I'm getting tired of being here...

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:04 am

I know that i'm the only one at level 2, but hey i'm new but ready to kick some butt, so please don't run away, the monster's are you friend, I said laughing...

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:04 am

no, we are waiting to see if anybody wants to restock, we will start after while

(occ: I'm serious shadow, if you go on,yo ugo on alone, wait for us, ok? :) I want to give everybody a chance to be reday, I mean we used up all of our health drinks...and we are going into a dungeon, so I wanna see if anyone wants to get resupplied...)

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:13 am

Ok,my bad, can I go and buy some health drink's?

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:15 am

well, yeah, that's why we are sitting here, so folks can go buy drinks

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:23 am

ok, brb...

shane

Post by shane » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:30 am

" Well, I wish them a safe journey back and forth from Mac Anu.' said Evolutia cheerfully as he sat down on a rock.

" Anyway, does anyone want to talk about recent events like the attack on Mac Anu or the mysterious woman?" said Evolutia,attempting to start a conservation with the others.

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:48 am

There i gut 9 health drink and 1 resurrect,
hey Shane what happen with the event of Mac Anu, i don't know that?

shane

Post by shane » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:46 pm

"Well shadow, a few days ago, an usually strong monster appeared in Mac Anu which supposed to have been safe from monsters and attacked the PCs who were online at that time. A very fierce battle followed with the Level 40 monster which left several PCs dead or badly injured." said Evolutia as he took a moment to catch his breath.

"Despite the valiant efforts of the PCs, they were unable to defeat the monster. However, Balmung came to their rescue and data drained the monster which was apparently being controlled by a mysterious woman.
This woman fled the scene before anyone could identify her and investigations are still being carried out." said Evolutia as he dusted his cap and wand.

(ooc: More information can be found in the posting:"Welcome to the world")

Nanaki

Post by Nanaki » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:52 pm

"i'm going back to town guys. i think i might just go to a diff area. i don't really get along with big groups, and this one is starting to get big. Way too much attention and too much trouble for me if i'm caught with you guys. cya, maybe." Nanaki yawns and gates out to Mac Anu and heads for his usual hiding place in the alley.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:59 pm

Zavier reappars after having gone to town. "Ok, i got about 3 more health potions. I think we should be about ready....Hey, did Nanaki really leave? Yeah, this group did get pretty big....well, let's just make sure we finish it off." Zavier walks up to Xyrjo and begans causually talking.

(OOC: Ok shadow, don't get too worked up, i didn't mean to sound Entirely mean....just next time, think before you post something like that. Me, Xyrjo, Tirath, and Nanaki were running this, as we are stronger, so you can't say htat we attack, does little, then you attack once and nearly kill the monsters. Although this is a game, let's try to make it more realistic.)
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:51 pm

Tirath is starting to get rather bored, so despite the looks he recieves from Xyrjo and Zavier he takes out his rubber ball and rolls it back and forth in his hand. He then reaches down to the pendant around his neck and holds it tightly with his free hand. His head falls and a single tear falls.

OOC: I just want to say something. No one ever, EVER touches my ball but me, got it? That is the last thing that my character got from his lost love.(wierd i know, but she knew he was a child at heart) That thing is sacred to him, which is the real reason he's always checking on it. Sorry i didn't explain that before, but i didn't think of telling you......
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)