If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:42 am

Tirath and Xyrjo make surprisingly short work of the 2 snip snaps and sit down to just have a casual conversation. "It sure is taking along time for them to free up isn't it?" says tirath. Xyrjo's only response is that its taking no long then usuall. Tirath is quite bored now and takes out his famous rubber ball. He begins to toss it from hand to hand and bounce it from the ground to his hand. Suddenly Xyrjo grabs the ball.

"Will you stop playing with this thing already." Xyrjo throws the ball and sits walks over to the frozen warrriors.

Just because i accidentally hit him in the head once, Jesus. Thats the only thing I have left from Kat, that and my charm. This is the thought that went through his head as he ran down the hill. The ball bounced over the next hill and Tirath realized he could no longer see the rest of his party, so I guess they can't see me either he thought to himself, except for that hacker Nanaki, Something about him i don't trust.
Finally he catches his ball and cleans with a rag from his bag, as he is putting a strange light falls on him and it is suddenly very hot. Tirath looks up to see a Hell Doberman bearing down on him. Oh shit he tries to say, but the words come out completely unintelligible. He does the only thing he can, he takes up a defensive position and screams as loud as he can for help, hoping the party is still close enough to hear him

OOC: ok this thing is level 6 so don't make the fight one post, just do your part and let the next person build from it, this fight can't and won't be easy.
Also, sorry about my many spelling mistakes, i'm a bit tired, in fact i'm goin to bed now, so if you could close it for the night i would appricate it...... If not please keep my character in the fights.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:57 am

"Man, it's about time,"Zavier remarks as he feels the effects of Paralysis finally wear off. "It seemed like ages....hey, there's Xyrjo, let's go talk to him." They both walk over to Xyrjo, who is standing by himself. "Hey, Xyrjo, where is Tirath?"

"I don't know...we kinda of split up a little bit. Although i admit, that's not the smartest thing to do right now."

"Well, let's ju......!" he is silenced as he hears Tirath scream for help.

"You guys, let's go now!" They all zoom in the direction of the voice, and as they crest a hill, they see a Hell Doberman edging towards Tirath.

"Holy...this might get bad," Nanaki comments as he runs forward. He pulls out his blade and attacks the monster, rerouting its attention. "Hey, get up, my attack barely hurt it."

Zavier looked on, unshearting his sword along with Xyrjo. "Alright gentlemen, let's take this one from the top....Operation Strategy!"

Zavier jets to the left, doing a side slice under the belly of the hound. Tirath slices the hound in the mouth, "Take this, beast...uhh" he moans as the hound counteracks with a swipe to his left arm. Nanaki hits the beast form the side, while it is focused on Tirath. Xyrjo also attacks the hound on the leg, hoping to reduce its health.

The doberman looks at all of the warriors.....then focuses on Nanaki. It lets out a huge growl. "You've got to be kidding!" He yells as the doberman leaps at him.

"See, it doesn't alway pay to be a hacker!" Zavier screams as he runs up to the beast. With stunning speed, the beast swipes him, reducing his hp by half. "Man, this thing's tough....but it's not like what Nanaki and I went through.....we can kill it." Zavier uses a health potion and is ready to join the fight again.

Xyrjo tries to destract the hell doberman, but it is still chasing Nanaki. "Maybe it's your cat-like apppearance!" He screams at Nanaki.

"No duh!" Nanaki yells as the hound leaps upon him. "Help!" he yells as the doberman claws him, regardless of his armor.

"His health is draining fast.....health potion!....god, the things only hurt a little. We need more power." He runs up to the doberman, hacking away at it from behind.

"Hey, get ready!" Zavier screams as he rams his body into the Hell Doberman. Nanaki springs up, and Zavier yells, "Skill!". Each of the player does their patented skills, hoping to tilt the balance of the fight into their favor...
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:27 am

Coming out from the shadow's I arrive, "hey people need my help" I said with a smile in my face...

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:32 am

And then wen evrybody us they skill the beast was stile alive, but then i said "my turn" and I ust my special skill, the beast was dying and I look at Zavier_D at the eyes as if i was looking into his soul and said well do you need my help yes or no?"

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:37 am

Hey can I join you?

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:50 am

Xyrjo decides to ignore Zavier's orders and walks straight into the face of the beast.
I am going to kill you, and you are going to let...

Xyrjo is knocked 100 feet away by a quick paw attack.
Ouch, that one hurt. That beast is going down today...

Xyrjo, the stupid, walks striaght up to the beast again, but with his sword drawn.
Hell Doberman, you have hurt my friends, you have crushed my bones, but you are not going to kill anyone here today!

The Doberman rears up and plows straight down onto Xyrjo, however Xyrjo stabs his Zero Sword straight into the besat left paw, tearing it clean off. The Hell Doberman howls in pain and the group takes advantage of the opening and starts to pound the beast.
OK, Zavier, you work the legs, tear them off, make him bleed.
Nanaki, you go for his eyes; if he can't see us, then we should be more safe.
Shadow, run around and slash his belly open, spill his guts.
Tirath, climb up onto his back.

"WhAt?! No way! No way! No way!" ~Tirath

I'll give you your ball back.

"OK! :)" ~Tirath

"What are you going to do?" ~Nanaki

I am going to heal you all while you do this.

"That's a good idea." ~Zavier

The crew commences the attacks as Xyrjo had ordered, and the beast finally slows down enough, for the crew to attack as if it were a regular enemy.
"Guys, you know the attack!" ~Zavier

Shadow and Nanaki take the left flank, Tirath and Zavier take the right, and Xyrjo (as always) runs up the middle.
Guys, this time, instead of doing regular attacks, use your strongest skills!

In a flurry of blades and blood, the doberman falls dead, his head rolling to the feet of Tirath.
"Haha! now you are under my feet!" ~Tirath

A treasure box appears where the doberman's head was, Tirath opens it, and finds a "Used Greaveds"(sp).
"Great, what am I going to do with these?" ~Tirath

Sell them.

The team decides to send someone back into town to save the progress of all of them. Nanaki was the lucky man.
"Great, send the hacker back to town..." ~Nanaki

The rest of the party waits for his return
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:57 am

(OOC: I'm okay with this, there's just one problem..........shadow, no. I don't care. This battle was us...you can't just waltz in and say " i attack him and he is almost dead" You will get no experience for this fight, and odn't ever do this agin....i hope i am not ranting, but this kind of stuff makes me mad. You can't just walk in, and just attck and almost kill the monster, and then say i want to join. You can come up to us after it is over, but not before. If everyone agrees, i say that Shadow is taken out of that fight...
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:08 am

(occ: I think half exp...esp since he spoke up just before the fight, but didn't input much)

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:18 am

well, i don'tknow....but still, shadow, don't do that again.

shane

Post by shane » Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:24 am

Suddenly, a lone figure came running into the distance...

It was the Level one wavemaster, Evolutia with his Nautilus Wand .

Upon reaching the party, he said: " Sorry, I'm late. My mail box hasn't been working very well these last few days."

Then he said laughing:" I was chased by monsters for quite a while before I found you guys.Anyway, what we doing here?"

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:47 am

Ahh, friend Evolutia, how are you?

"I could be worse" ~Evolutia
He does a quick Repth spell.

Well, we are waiting for our friend to return, then we are going to head out. You just missed a major battle...too bad too, lots of exp from it.
Wait...wait...which way are the monsters? I want more exp?

"Umm...I think they were that way..."
Points to the east.
They kinda looked like crabs.

Nanaki returns!
Yay! Saved for us!

"YEAH!" ~the crew

Xyrjo heads off in the direction that Evolutia pointed and come to another protal, which reveals a trapped treasure, he lets Tirath open it, and he finds a "Wizard's Bane".
Are you sure it's this way? Wouldn't you have opened this box?

"I must've been to far for the portal to trigger" ~Evolutia

That's cool, ummm...well, let's keep going.
And the crew contiues east, they finally come across a portal which reveals 3 sky fish, a snip snap, 2 swordmandroids, and 3 magical goblins.
Oh great. OK, Zavier you take the Snip Snap, Tirath and Shadow, you take the Sky Fish, Evolutia and I will take the magical goblins and the swordmandroids. Nanaki, you go where you think you will be needed.

"Then I will help you first..." ~Nanaki

Zavier makes short work of the snip snap, but is barely able to turn around before he notices 2 more snip snaps heading his way.
"Oh great, how am I going to deal with these?"

While Zavier's attacks were going on, Tirath and Shadow were taking the beating of a lifetime from the 3 Sky Fish.
"Just great, the first time Xyrjo trusts me to fight without him and I great beaten about my head and shoulders..." ~Tirath

"Hey Tirath, I have a plan..." ~Shadow

Shadow disappears into the shadows, and comes up behind the sky fish, and starts attacking all 3 from behind. Tirath takes the opportunity and leaps up, attacking the sky fish with mighty swings of his blade. The fish become sushi within moments of the teamwork starting.
"We did it!" ~The crazy duo, hoping up and down.

Another Snip Snap comes from over the hill, towards the duo.
"Well damn, this is not going to be good..." ~Tirath

As the duo of Tirath and Shadow began their attack Xyrjo swung left, right, left, right, and a swordmandroid, dropping it. Evolutia drops many flaming rocks on to many dieing enemies, Nanaki fishises the other 2 swordmandrois off. The 3 magical goblins, cast 3 stunning paralyzation spells, paralyzing 3 suprised fighters...AND a 5th snip snap catches up with Evolutia. Xyrjo, barely able to speak says...
Well this is just great, how are we getting out of this mess?

After all the snip snaps had appeared, a figure appeared upon the horizon...
"HEY!!!!! YOU!!!!! MAN IN THE DISTANCE!!!! COME HELP US!!!!!" ~Tirath

Jedite

Post by Jedite » Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:52 am

Kaloom runs almost out of breathe

"Having a little party out here and looks like I've been invited... Well guess this isn't the time for introductions, but just to let you know I'm Kaloom and I'm ready to fight!!!"

Wields sword and prepares to fight

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:05 am

Ok, take care of the gobs first.

Kaloom tears 2 magical goblins asunder before he gets paralyzed. No matter, the paralyzation has worn off of the trio, who quickly dismember the magical goblin.
OK, Nanaki, you and Evolutia stay and help Kaloom. Nanaki, they are both level 1, so protect them, or else I'll have your hide.

Nanaki protects Kaloom, as Evolutia casts spell after spell at the Snip Snap. Halfway through Evolutia's assault Jedite regains mobility; he and Nanakie launch a brutal assualt on the Snip Snap. They run over to help the others as the beast lay dieing.

Xyrjo runs over to Zavier and fights one of the Snip Snaps as Zavier fights the other.
So, Zavier, gyuh, is this enough battle for, guh, you?

"Yeah, but I, huff, know that we are, gruf, gonna win this one." ~Zavier

Zavier lays his Snip Snap down first, and then turns to help his friend, Xyrjo, who needs very little help in smiting the beast. As the duo kill the Snip Snaps, 2 more, and 3 swordmandroids come from over the hill.
Where are all theses guys coming from? Have we triggered a bunch of other protals, or are they all chasing these two bozos?

Xyrjo points to Evolutia and Kaloom, who are busy fighting off the 2 snip snaps with the other 3. The 5 make short work of the 2. And 2 more come from over the hill.
Hey, new guy, are any of these your friends? Did you set off some protals before you joined us or something?

Jedite

Post by Jedite » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:12 am

A little winded

"I didn't do it, I'd just gotten here, then you yelled at me for help. They're too ugly to be my friends. But I'm here so I might as well show those things a thing or two about using a sword."

Jedite

Post by Jedite » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:22 am

"Might as well charge this guys I'm too impatient to wait for them to come to me... who's with me???" ~ Kaloom

Xyrjo and Zavier follow as Evolutia and Nanaki seem to reluctantly follow

Nanaki with a hesitant sigh
"A newcomer already going to get us in trouble" ~ Nanaki

Xryjo and Zavier almost in unison
"It's only 2 of them how hard could that be???"

Evolutia just follows quietly hoping that that's all they'll be facing for this short time