If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:58 pm

OK, the job commences, whatever order your first posts are in, is your speaking order

I will just say when the job is over
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:17 am

Zavier yells "YESS!!" as he finally unsheaths his sword and runs towards the portal. He sees demonic twilight and Jedite right behind him, the look of battle in their eyes. He reaches the first portal and out pops 4 goblins. "HAHA!" he screams as he slices the first in half and severs the arm of the another one. "This is like stealing...." He is cut off as he sees Jedite split the hurt demon in half. Demoic Twilight finishes the last one off, and looks at the other two.

"Well, Zavier, if it's a fight you want....and a race...then, let's do it!" Jedite speeds in front of the group, getting ready to make his attack.

"Okay Zavier, just focus on the objective of killing the monsters. They will see your skill...just, stay focused on your goal..."

OOC: Let the fun begin! By the way, Myk, give us the monsters that we can make come out of these portals.
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:30 am

whatever kind you want, the stronger, the longer your post must be

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:41 am

Seeing as the others were either precuppied on something else or not aware that the race had begun, Zavier hurries to another portal where two sky fish appear. "Hey, this field is pretty sweet," he thinks as he jumps onto the back of one of the fish. He hacks away at its back, and as it tries to shake him off, the other tries to attack him. As soon as the other fish is in range, Zavier smiles. "REVOLVER!" he sreams, and as he turns, he slashes into both fish, literally fileting them. "Have a look at yourselves now.....more experience for me." Zavier begans to look at the other players. "Hmmm.....now this won't be fun if they don't fight too."

Zavier runs to a nearby portal and out pops two snip snaps. "Okay, let's just stay calm...i can beat two of these things." Zavier looks at the two snip snaps, and as is his style, veers to the left as soon as they try to atack.

(OOC: Hey, Myk, if these other players won't post, you may just want to end this. If they won't particpate, i would rather follow the main plot line, to get some levels and stuff.)
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:49 am

As Jedite, Demonic Twilight, and Zavier stepped away from the quartet of goblin corpses, a duo of swordmanoids step out to meet them. Michael and Rayo have finally caught up with their overeager companions. The wavemasters notice a third swordmanoid moving through the rocks behind the trio of fighters. Jedite gutted the first swordmaoid while Zavier slashed its arm away. Demonic Twilight was busy engaged with the other monster. The hidden swordmanoid made a charge at Demonic Twilight, ready to stab him in the head. The wavemasters had in the meantime snuck up behind the stealth fighter. Rayo and Michael exchanged glances as they performed Rue Rom and Rue Zom respectively obliterating the monster while depleting their energy supply significantly. Jedite and Zavier had carved enought holes in the initial swordmanoid to make a sponge. Demonic Twilight cut again and again until his foe fell as well.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:52 am

ooc:oh, I just got home and found out the job finally began. You have to give people a chance to respond. I was writing in my story segment while you were posting your last one I guess.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:53 am

sorry..............i wasn't saying for now, i was saying by later on tonight.....im gald somone did post, though.....it should be fun....

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:58 am

OOC well i wouldn't cancel it, but i'm definately out, cause i ain't riskin missing the main plot. But then i gave plenty of warning
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Jedite

Post by Jedite » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:29 am

Well now that the fighting seems to have died down the party decides to take a short break and regroup from the fight. Kaloom casts a few Repths to make sure the party is all healed

"Well that was invigorating, never feels better than to see the corpse of so many fallen foes pile in front of me so quickly"~ Kaloom

"You are a sick sick guy aren't you?"~ Rayo with a disgusted look

Kaloom in a laughing tone
"Why yes I am and I enjoy every minute of it, now that we've had this heart to heart, let us find some more victims to meet the wrath of my sword"

"That cockiness is going to get the best of you!!!" ~Zavier

"Yeah, but I'll go out with a bang!!!" ~Kaloom

With that the party set out down the hill where there seemed to be a gate at the bottom, Kaloom with his sword in his hand smirking, while Zavier and Demonic Twilight seemed to be whispering something about how arrogant Kaloom was acting

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:22 am

Kaloom and Zavier had were very eager to get into another conflict so they were both rushing over to the gate. Their progress was halted by a disco knife and five deadly moths. "This should be interesting..." shouted Zavier as he took the lead." Zavier stepped foward quickly slashing the disco knife in front of him into pieces. While Zavier was busy finishing the disco knife however, three of the moths attacked him knocking him to the ground roughly. Kaloom had started to move around the moths so the team could take out them on from both sides. The remaining two moths were in his way. As the others caught up they joined their comrades. Demonic Twilight came slicing down into the moth that Kaloom had injured and finished it. Rayo had been moving to help Zavier but one of the moths Zavier was fighting came up to meet him. Rayo smacked it with his wand a repeatingly, damaging it a bit but also keeping it isolated. Slash and Michael caught up with the group and helped Kaloom and Demonic Twilight gang up on a deadly moth and killed it fairly quickly. Rayo used another Rue Rom and vanquished his moth. Zavier cut through his final moth, having taken out the other one moments before.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:37 pm

Zavier and Kaloom race to another portal, seeing themselves as the most eager to battle. "Let' see just how good you appear to be Zavier!" Kaloom screams as he trips Zavier. "...." Zavier mutters as he feels himself getting angry, but he controls it.

"Just keep going, Zavier, do not let him irratate you. Look at what that fool has done!" Zavier comments as he sees a Hell Doberman come out of a portal. Zavier stops running, staying out of range of the Doberman. "He's so cocky...let's see how he fares against a doberman for a change." Jedite runs alongside of Zavier, and as he explains why they are waiting, they watch as Kaloom tries to fight off the Doberman. Suddenly, the Doberman strikes quickly and has Kaloom on the ground.

"Guys, some help here!" Kaloom screams as he hp steadily climbs down.

"Zavier, let's go help him." Jedite says as he pulls out his weapon. He is surprised to see that Zavier has made no move to go help. "Zavier, come on, he'll die unless we help him!"

"Well, he'll just have to learn the hard way! People with that degree of arrogance...are not fit to call on the help of others. Those who care not about every victim that they silence do not deserve to be saved from one of their possible victims. I refuse to help an arrogant fool of that magnitude...let him die along with his attitude." Zavier's hair begans to wave in the wind, but it does not change.

"Well, fine, if you don't want to help, that's fine. But remember, if we die, it's your freakin' fault!" Jedite screams as he rushes to the aid of Kaloom. Zavier stands with his arms crossed, watching as the warriors rush towards the aim of Kaloom.

"Fools...don't they even realize that he is using them? I know Kaloom's skills, and although he cannot defeat a doberman by himself, he can do a good job. It seems as though it's a trap. Could he....no, he couldn't, but....could he be trying to take the others out of the contest?"

OOC: Hey, kaloom, hope you don't mind this post. If it offends you, just tell me, and i'll edit it.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:24 pm

The rest fo the party was catching up to the trio of warriors. Kaloom and Jedite were desperately defending themselves from as vicious Hell Doberman. Michael and Slash moved foward to help fighting the Doberman piercing anyone who fought it. Rayo walked up to Zavier and asked why he was not helping fight.

"I don't believe that Kaloom needs help. That is all."

"I see. Well even if you don't feel the need to help the others with that doberman, I suggest that we deal with the Doberman coming in from the east."

Zavier agreed and the teeth and cold steel met, in a deadlock. The Doberman started to gain an edge in the struggle so Rayo blew the beast back with a Rue Rom spell. Wary of depleting his magical powers, Rayo tentatively decided not to cast any spells for a while. Meanwhile Zavier new he could take the Doberman down in one more powerful blow. The Hell Doberman lashed out before Zavier started his strike. Rayo swiftly moved himself in the way as the doberman cut into him. The move was not without reward as zavier decapitated the beast.

"Thanks for the help..."

Rayo winces slightly but responds, "It's not a fatal wound, I'll live; it looks like the others defeated the other Doberman as well. Shall we go?"
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:22 pm

Zavier and Kaloom were heading the group as they entered another portal. When they reached the other side of the portal they saw there opposition. Seven average Goblins and a magical goblin.

"Jedite, Rayo, take the goblins to the left. Michael, Slash, take the goblin behind us. Demonic Twilight, you can deal with that goblin to the right. Kaloom come with me and we will tear through those pesky nuisances in the front, " ordered Zavier as he dashed foward and hacked the arm of a goblin off with his blade.

Michael distracted the goblin while Slash got behing the little critter and spkit it in two. Demonic twilight was cutting away at the goblin limb by limb. Rayo and was knocking away one goblin as Jedite was carving through the other one.

"Everyone seems to be holding there own so far," pondered Kaloom. "They will do fine on their own for now. I'll just go take a look ahead he said as he finished off the goblin he was dealing with, leaving the magical goblin and the other normal goblin to Zavier who just sliced one in three pieces."

With that Kaloom runs through the next portal and into the next area. Demonic Twilight, Michael and Slash moved up to support Zavier in the main flank. Jedite left his goblin a pile of dust and saw that his left flank partner was having a little trouble ending his goblin with his injuries. Jedite poked his sword through the Goblin and the two moved to the group. Zavier vanquished magical goblin as a team effort finished the lone goblin. The team entered the portal...
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Sat Apr 12, 2003 2:05 am

you guys will be on your own for the weekend, the job will end monday night, just so ya'll know

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 12, 2003 2:36 am

Kaloom sidestepped to the right spun and chopped. This goblin fell like all of the rest. At this rate he would reach the treasure first. Kaloom strided towards the next gate when he saw a giant, vicious beast sitting in the middle of his path.

"Zavier, do you see the next gate yet?"

"No Michael. Has anyone seen it. It's around the rubble here somewhere..."

"I have yet to spot it myself," responded Rayo.

The team was seraching for the gate again. This area was a it like a maze. They had been fighting a running battle with a two more Dobermans and had been sidetracked.

"I see the dobermans coming back again," grumbled Slash.

Zavier and Demonic Twilight stepped from behind the cover to challenge the dobermans yet again.

"They have been injured...they will not survive another brawl," commented Rayo.

Rayo and his fellow wavemaster climbed to the zenith of the rubble ina broken down, decrepit building. They stared at a semi large bolder and called Slash over.

"The doberman seem more determined this time Demonic Twilight."

"It doesn't matter, I'm not stopping till I take on of them down."

Zavier charges foward skewering one doberman as the other clawed at him on the pass before it darted around the rubble to hit them from a different angle. Demonic Twilight brought his blade into the neck of the stalled doberman, its demise already forgotten as the other doberman rounds the corner.

"Ok guys, push," encouraged Rayo as he attempted to push the rock over onto the passing doberman below with Slash and Michael.

The doberman saw the rock falling from above and managed to avoid the attack completely. Unfortunatwly for the beast, it lost too much moment dodging the rubble. Demonic Twilight and Zavier struck the doberman down together. The team continued searching for the portal when they saw a glowing light behind the path of the dobermans.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP