If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:59 am

ooc:who is actually posting for the plot here, there was a list of people who signed up but besides Tirath no one else has said that they were not doing it. I'm not trying to overpost but when / go back on two hours or half a day later and 1 or no people post...I'm sorry if I sound angry because I'm not, I'm just wondering since we are mentioning several people who I am not sure if they have gone to new stories and having a character here and somewhere else at the same time would be confusing and would not make much plot sense.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:32 pm

The team casted a few repths for the party before moving on. The team spotted the warpgate and entered it.

"Ahhh!"

Kaloom was knocked down yet again by a Mummy Ripper. The beast was far to powerful for him to take down alone and in Kaloom's condition, it would not last much longer. Zavier and Demonic Twilight went right up to the Mummy Ripper and starting slashing the Mummy. While the mummy was distracted the two wavemsdters got him and pulled him off to the side. Rayo used repth on Kaloom to heal most of his injuries.

"You okay Kaloom?"

"I underestimated this place."

Zavier and Demonic Twilight broke off their attacks and rejoined the group who was hiding in the rubble while they formulated a plan.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sat Apr 12, 2003 6:12 pm

"You guys, this thing is way too powerful for us to treat lightly. What we have to do is attack at once. Let's all use Operation Strategy, that way we can all attack at the same time. The enemy will kill whichever enemy it thinks is the weakest, so if we show noone less than the other, the programming will not know who to attack. Alright, everyone, give it eveything you've got. We've killed alot of monsters, but we won't let this one stop us." Zavier and theam ready their weapons and all jump out, ready to fight the monsters. Zavier, Jedite, and Kaloom all stand at the head, running towards the beast, the others right behind. As soon as they were in range, Zavier shouted "Operation Strategy!"

Kaloom jetted to the right, doing an arc upwards slash at the monsters left arm on his way by. At the same time, Zavier slashes the monster's right leg. Jedite slides under the beast, hitting it on the torso. The monster grabs Zavier on his way back and slams him hard to the ground. One of the Wavemasters quickly casts repth, and Zavier is ready again.

"You guys, Skills!" Kaloom calls, and everyone responds by doing their skill. Zavier uses revolver, but only connects with two attacks. "Crap! Alright you guys, let's stay on our toes. This monster is tough, but we can beat it!"

The warriors regroup, readying themselves for round two.
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 12, 2003 6:15 pm

ooc:I'm not trying to overpost but it did say everyone has ten minutes each before their turn is forfitted for hat round

The Mummy Ripper staggered about, searching for its prey.

"We could always just try and sneak past it for now. It does not look particulary fast," Rayo suggested. "We could try hit and run tactics also...or gang up on it all at once from every direction. The problem is that it can endure a lot of damage, we might take serious losses in a fight with it..."

"I say we go in and tear its head off!" Inserted the confident Zavier.

As he speaks this, Zavier comes out from the cover and ambushes the mummy, whittling away at its health. As the mummy smashes away Zavier; Kaloom runs around behind it and tries to slit its neck, which was not strong enough to guillotine the monster.

"Kaloom, Zavier, move out of the way for a moment," shouted Rayo as he was casting Juk Rom with the last of his magic.

The two swordsman cleared out as the twister of wood tore at the mummified monstrosity. When the dust cleared, the Mummy Ripper seemed unaffected by the magical assault. Zavier and Kaloom committed themselves to battle once again.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:35 pm

(OOC: Can I join guy's, if you want of course, I'm bored as hell, I will left my other story)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:59 pm

ooc:that would be left up to Myk but I believe he said that once the mission commenced, no one else could join, ask Myk. Also we have gone pretty far into this dungeon. It would be a bit wierd if an extra partymemeber just suddenly appeared. Well, I might as well add some more to the plot(if I'm tping now anyway)

Zavier, Kaloom, and Demonic Twilight all charged at the Mummy Ripper yet again. Kaloom and Demonic Twilight made a joint attack on its left arm while Zavier tried poking its eyes out with his impressive weapon. The beasts eyes survived the strike but its left arm no longer was moving. The arm was simply hanging there, immobilized. Rayo was looking around for something, anything that could help them. He had exhausted his supply of magic and now was unable to help the team sufficiently. Distracted by thought Rayo tripped on a rock protruding from the ground and almost spilled over the cliff.

"I need to be careful. If I fell from up here I would be finished..." :idea:

Demonic Twilight backed away, needing a little time to recover and catch his breath. Kaloom and Zavier were still fighting but Kaloom was limping around.

"Hey guys, I've got an idea. Run this way!"

The group rushed over as fast as each member could to Rayo.

"I've got an idea. This area is a bit of a mountain. Well I've finally found a spot that goes out, a cliff. We could make the Mummy Ripper fall over the cliff!"

Zavier ordered the execution of the plan. Rayo and himself were the bait because they could both still move at close to full speed. Demonic Twilight and Kaloom would be the force attacking from the back. As Zavier and Rayo moved away, they would hit the legs of the monster to throw it off balance. That was the plan. The Mummy Ripper slowly made his way to Rayo and Zavier. When the Mummy was close enough, Rayo dodged to the left and Zavier dashed to the right. As he moved away, Zavier chopped at one leg. Rayo smashed his wand into the other leg. Demonic Twilight and Kaloom came from behind and their respective cuts forced the monster over the cliff, into the abyss.

"Hmmm...Kaloom didn't try and run off ahead again. Maybe I misjudged him...or else he might have realized he can't do this alone after all," pondered Zavier.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:10 am

ooc:are Jedite and Kaloom the same person?

The group was taking a few minute break. Healing wounds, tallying up monster kills, but mostly just catching their breath.

"Too bad that Michael left when we met the Mummy Ripper. He said he was heading back to Mac Anu," commented Rayo.

"Yeah, and Slash before him. Our group is getting a bit smaller, isn't it," chirped Demonic Twilight.

"Well, he Slash technically hasn't left. He just went off Goblin hunting a portal or two back. But true, we probably won't see him again in the adventure;" Rayo got up and looked far down the path as the sun set. "Thanks for restoring my spell energy. I was flat out empty."

"No problem. We've rested long enough. I suggest we head out now."

The four players gathered their things and set off again. Before long they ran into yet another pair of goblins. Zavier and Kaloom simaltaneously cut through one goblin. Demonic Twilight severed the other goblin's left leg. Rayo finished off the goblin with a Rue Rom spell.

"There have been plenty of monsters here. Hopefully there will be a nice treasure at the end," remarked Kaloom.

"Hmm...I hope so Kaloom. I'm hoping to find something with a thunder spell attached personally," Rayo stated with a hint of enthusiasm.

Before long the quartet came across a lone monster directly in front of another gate.

"What's this, just a gremlin?"

A confused Zavier wondereed why there would be a lone gremlin to challenge them. After the dobermans and the Mummy Ripper, he expected to see something more dangerous. Zavier ran at it and impaled it with his blade.

"That was too easy."

"We should be happy. At least we didn't have to use up more time and effort on another tough monster so soon. We still have a long way to go. I'd hate to see us use up all of our items before the end," optimized Rayo.
"We might as well look on the good side," he thought. "But it was true, that joke of a monster is not going to give up many expirience points. Oh well."

The team entered the gate and found a castle on the other side. The drawbridge was down. In fact, it was not even a fullsize castle. this miniture version was no bigger than a house. But the only way to move on was through the tiny building. As they reached the middle of the drawbridge, something a few opponents moved out from the shadows. One Cadet Valkyrie flanked by two swordmanoids.

Zavier spoke up quickly, I want Kaloom to tkae on the valkyrie. Could you help him, Demonic Twilight? I'll take the swordmanoid to the left, Rayo take the one to the right."

The team sprinted into action. Zavier used cross slash to take out his opponent with ease. rayo casted a spell of Juk Rom and his opposition was gone as well. Kaloom was at a stalemate with the Cadet Valkyrie until Demonic Twilight made a quick cut into its back. A combined fury of steel finished the main monster and the players moved on.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:14 am

Rayo casts repth Kaloom and Demonic Twilight. The party enters the castle and see two choices awaiting them. The first decision would lead them upstairs, possibly to the end? The other way was straight through. The back door was only another twenty paces ahead.

"Lets take a look around here before we go anywhere," suggested Demonic Twilight.

"Where did Kaloom go?" Rayo did not see him anywhere.

"He must have went upstairs alone. Lets follow him. We cannot let him have all the treasure if that is the end." Zavier darted up the stairs.

"Or anything else that may reside above us." Rayo quckly followed suit.

Kaloom reached the top of the stairs. Would he find anything interesting up here?

"Kaloom, are you up there?"

Kaloom realized the others had caught up. He could deal with sharing the reward. After all, they did help him earlier. (Flashback to Doberman on top of him. The Mummy Ripper that was beating him.) Kaloom looked around but saw nothing. No, wait, there was a dor in the corner of the room. He opened the door and scanned the room. Nothing was in there either so far. That was when he heard a rustle by the window. He looked over ther, and out stepped a monster from the shadows. A magical goblin bounced across the small room and crashed on top of Kaloom. Kaloom's blade fell from his grip and clattered onto the floor. Kaloom continued struggling but to no avail.

"Zavier, I heard a scream in the next room, we have to hurry!" :!:

Zavier took Rayo's advice and as he entered the room he whacked the goblin off Kaloom with his sword. The second swipe ended it's life.

"Are you okay Kaloom."

"Zavier, I'm fine. It just caught me off guard. This balcony must be a trap to lure in players from the next portal. Clever of them."

No sooner did Kaloom say he was fine did more goblins all make themselves present. Four more in total. Two moved in for the wavemaster and the other two struck blows against Zavier and Kaloom. All of the players were hurt, but not seriously. Zavier leaped into the air(did not hit his head on the ceiling, high ceiling) and brought his blade onto his goblin, smiting it. The goblin that faced Kaloom fared no better. Kaloom took it down in a several slash combo. Rayo thrashed the first goblin off him with his wand and tried to kick the other one off. The other goblin then threwm him to the ground. Rayo performed a Juk Rom, the deadly leaves making wound after wound on the goblin until it was no more. The first goblin that had struck Rayo was killed by Zavier and Kaloom together.

"We should not split up anymore." Rayo warned. "Its too dangerous."

"I agree, don't you Kaloom?"

The trio departed the balcony to meet up with Demonic Twilight. When they got back downstairs he was gone.

"Maybe he logged out," Kaloom wondered.

"Either that or he went ahead. I think he did say something about a dentist appointment though or something like that. We may be on our own now." Zavier glanced at Kaloom and Rayo.

The trio of players walked to the back gate(a normal gate, not a warpgate) to continue on.

ooc:I'm only making people go ahead or leave for people who have not posted once yet in the story. I don't know if they joined a new plot or not.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

demonictwilight

thanks

Post by demonictwilight » Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:41 am

(OOC: i greatly apologize for not being around, this it my first post RP and im use to RPC RP ~rapid post chating RP, something on yahoo~ i promise ill try to check on the board more and now post time)

~demonictwilight came charging from around a corner, he seemed beaten and out of breath, a side effect from being a newbie. " i tried to take on that thing, uh i mean portak , i used all my potions.. and i have 1 hp left.." raising up from his hunched for position he smiled and pulled up his sword and rested it on his shoulder.." how did you guys do?" he laughed an fell to the ground on his butt. looking up at the both of them he looked around a bit more.. pointing to the room he went in." that way is just a one room place, it only held a portal, which i did a fine job of getting my ass kicked in." standing up he smiled at the both of them." i suggest we never split up." of course this was already suggested but he wasn't around to be told." so where to next?" he asked as if he where not still down with 1 HP left. his lv 1 sword only held one skill and he didn't have much beside that..it would have been nice for more items.." you guys find any equipment? i could really use some." ~
Last edited by demonictwilight on Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:49 am

"Bad news Demonic Twilight. All we found was a hoard of goblins. Good thing you're still here. We will need your help. This is a tough area." Rayo walked over and casted repth on demonic Twilight.

The team walked into the room and found a single cadet valkyrie.

"Team, use the strategy," Zavier shouted as they rushed the cadet.

Rayo blaster it with a rue rom. Zavier cleaved its right elbow. Kaloom jumped over it and slashed the valkyrie in the back. Demonic Twilight slashed away, missing twice but still scored a direct hit.

ooc:be back in the morning
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Jedite

Post by Jedite » Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:17 am

OOC: Sorry I've been gone these last few days helping my parents at home... bleh well time to think up a juicy post...

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:19 pm

Zavier used his skill revolver and peppered the valkyrie with even more injuries. Demonic Twilight and Kaloom used a rapid succession of atacks, miss, hit, miss, hit, miss, miss, hit, hit, hit. The wavemaster finished off the valkyrie with a Juk Rom spell.

"Hmm...that was not the monster that beat me back before," a worried Demonic Twilight spoke.

The four fighters were about to enter the portal when another group monsters appeared. This time it was a gang of five gremlins. Zavier moved foward using revolver and taking out two of the gremlins. Demonic Twilight evaded a gremlin charge before that gremlin fell into several pieces. Rayo beat one gremlin to death with his wand. Meanwhile Kaloom sidestepped an attack against him, spun and made a deathblow against the gremlin. The players entered the portal to find a passage way filled with low level goblins.

"There sure are a lot of them," commented Kaloom. "There are what... thirty of them?"

"Only twenty," corrected Rayo.

"Okay team, here is the plan. I'll take the goblins in the center. Demonic Twilight, take out the goblins to the right and Kaloom can kill the ones on the left. Rayo, heal anyone who gets hurt badly."

The fighters moved into action. They were realy coming together as a unit. Zavier kept on using revolver against his opponents. Demonic Twilight was cutting anything that approached him. Kaloom made quick strikes against various goblins in his path. A few of the golbins made solid hits against Zavier but he slashed a few off to the side, and sliced the one which avoided the previous blow. Rayo casted repth on Zavier.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Apr 13, 2003 8:35 pm

The goblins were not letting up. Zavier clipped another goblin with his 8 phase sword, leaving it armless. Demonic Twilight stabbed another goblin, depleting its health to practically zero. Kaloom performed three fast sword movements, forcing an injured goblin to back away. Zavier used revolver and left the world with one less goblin. The injured goblin moved toward the busy Kaloom. Kaloom was slashing two goblins as the other lunged at him. Rayo hastened his movement and knocked the goblin back with his wand. Demonic Twilight engraved his steel into another foolish goblin. The team charged at the remaining goblins. The last few goblins also fell within a few moments. They were finshed off by the group's sudden offensive.

"This is going to take a while," supposed Demonic Twilight.

Kaloom and Rayo spotted another squad of goblins. This time however, there were only two.

Zavier dished out more commands, "Rayo, get them off their feet, Then the rest of us rush in the take out the goblins before they get up."

Rayo performed a Gan Zot. The earth raised itslef underneath the pair of not so menacing goblins. The two looked confused but were knocked around and fell on opposite sides of the hall. Zavier used revolver on the first. Demonic Twilight forced his blade through the other other goblin. Kaloom finished off the goblin Demonic Twilight had injured.

"Does anyone have anything to restore my sp," asked Rayo. "I'm out."

He looked around to the other players who started fishing into their pockets looking for an item.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:48 am

(OOC: you know, it's like if we should even be posting this story. Like, noone except me, rayo, and i think dmeonic ar posting. Should we end it early?
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:48 am

Everyone looked but could find nothing.

"Oh well, I will be a bit less helpful, a wavemaster who can't cast magic. I knew I should have brought a mage soul," speaks a dissapointed Rayo.

Suddenly a beeping sound goes off.

Demonic Twilight shuts off something as he explains, "my in-game alarm, I have to go now. Good luck."

With that Demonic Twilight departs.

"It looks like its really just down to the three of us now..." Kaloom says quietly.

The trio begin a faster walking pace, hoping to reach the next gate without too much trouble. Unfortunately that was not the case. A horde of goblins was confronting them with a mage. There were six goblins.

"Kaloom, with me! We will take out the goblins first and then take out that pesky mage together," suggests Zavier.

Kaloom smashes his blade into one goblin with a critical effect. The goblin crumpled. Zavier missed the goblin at first but then lashed out with his 8 phase sword. The mage was trying to smoke the fighters in the meantime. It had made close misses so far. But scorch marks on Kaloom's shoulder and burns on Zavier showed that the mage would hit one of them soon. Rayo planned to sneak around and hit the mage from behind. He could knock it out while it was distracted. Since he had to hurry, he was not as careful as usual and the mage spotted the player it had overlooked as not a threat. The brutal flames hit rayo singing him all over his body and bringing down to the ground.

ooc:dramatic music starts playing

"Well...ugh...at least I'm distracting the mage...that part of the plan is working...but...ow...the method is all wrong," he thought as another flame hit him, turning the rising wavemasters rise to a fall.

Rayo started moving toward the mage, he was only fifteen feet away. Another torching heated firewave engulfed him. Rayo endured the attack as his health dropped significantly.

"I can't survive another flamethrower," he realized bleakly.

Rayo leaned on his wand and used his wand like a javelin as he saw the mage casting another spell. He met the flame halfway but his momentum carried him on as he collided with the mage, both falling down. Rayo blinked his eyes. His health was dropping down to zero as he was continually burning. He saw the rise through half open eyes.

"I failed..."

The last thing he saw before darkness overwhelmed him was Zavier charging at the mage, sword sticking out like a spear from behind it.

ooc:please resurrect me :cry:
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP