If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:51 am

ooc:maybe we should. Out of the 15 gates, how many have we gone through already. Lets see, Jedite and Demonic Twilight had one or two each. Yep, its only been the four of us. I think after this one, I'll try and go to the main plot first chance I get. they post there a lot.

Hopefully we will go up a level or two after all of this. I'm tired of running out of sp.(lol)
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:32 am

ooc:Zavier, I have a request. Please don't let my character die. At least take my resurrect. It is in my right pocket. Since this mission ends tonight, we should probably get in our final posts.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:14 pm

ooc:I will give you my resurrect if you want Zavier, just tell me

Kaloom ripped a goblin apart. The next goblin fell to a hit, miss, hit combo of attacks from Kaloom. Zavier split another goblin in two. As Zavier and Kaloom jointly carved the final goblin into several pieces. Zavier looked over to the mage as he saw Rayo and the mage fall. Zavier leaped toward the mage spearing the threat with his mighty blade.

"Are you okay Rayo," asked Kaloom.

"Wait, his hp is at zero!" Zavier realizes as he fishes into his pocket for his resurrect and revives Rayo.

The stricken wavemaster slowly gets up.

"That hurt."

The team started for the next gate. They were making decent time. After twenty minutes of walking without facing any monsters, they wondered if they had claered all of the monsters out in this area.

"I guess it is possible." Zavier was not ready to let his guard down.

The three players spot the next gate, (possibly the final gate?), close by.

"There is the gate," the tired wavemaster notes.

As the team gets near the gate they see that their fight was not yet over in this region.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:32 pm

The team walk into a portal, and out come twoHell Doberman. "Hmm....what a way to finish off the trek........but hey, we're here for a true test of our skill right?" Zavier comments as he takes out his sword.

"Zavier, I notice that you are level 5...that new power will come in handy, won't it" Kaloom asks as he gets ready to attack.

"To an extent, yes, but remember, we can't take these monsters lightly. Zaloom gets ready to commence his attack, and so does Rayo. "Hey, Rayo, you deal with first aid. That way, we don't necessarilty have to worry about healing ourselves. I think also that you won't die easily becuase you are on the front lines. Guys, we only have 1 or 2 resurrects, so let's not do anything we might regret. Let's finish this. Kaloom, Operation Strategy!" Zaloom zips to the right, spinnig as he does so to slice the left Hell Doberman in the leg. Zavier zooms to the left and does a back flip, slicing the doberman in the head and actually hurting it a good bit. "Hey, this new power i have...it's amazing! Kaloom, we can beat these freakin' things...ahh!" Zavier gets rammed by one of the hell doberman, reducing his hp by half. As he runs towards the doberman, he feels his health regenerate. "Thanks Rayo," he thinks as he readies his sword for a skill, "Kaloom and i may have to each take a doberman by ourselves...but can we actually defeat these things?"

Kaloom slashes away at the Monster, taking hits, but Rayo heals him almost instantly. "This is an excellent idea...Zavier is so much stronger now. But, will it be enough..." Kaloom sidesteps an attack by the doberman, but gets hit as the doberman responds almost immediately. He falls down, and as the doberman tries to attack him, Zavier zooms to him, picking him up and moving him out of the way.

"Thansk Zave....How are we gonna do this?"

Zavier looks towards the doberman, who are hurt but still in fighting shape. He feels energy rush inside of him once again. "I don't know Kaloom, but we have to....we can't die now..."

(OOC: hey, do you want to end this thing, or do you want me to?)
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:43 am

ooc: On of us should since it ends tonight. You finish it Zavier. I like your endings.

Operation strategy was working. As Zavier cross slashed a doberman as he dodged to his right , the other doberman charged only to be stalled by Kaloom. It was keeping them alive and gradually doing damage, but not fast enough. Kaloom does a volly of fast blade strokes, miss, miss, miss, hit, hit, miss, hit, miss, miss, hit, hit, miss, hit. The doberman growls and leaps on top of him. The beast starts tearing at Kaloom until Zavier uses revolver knocking the doberman off Kaloom and into a wall. Rayo heals Kaloom and the fighting commences yet again. Slash after slice, dobermans biting, repths from the wavemaster. The fight seems like it will never end. The triad of players are on their last leg, if they could just defeat these dobermans, the adventure might be completed. Blood flys from Kaloom and Zavier as they are pushed back by the twin devils. The dobermans continued to stalk and strike with deadly accuracy and speed. Rayo restores the health for both fighters only to have it drop back down. They are rehealed. The two ready themselves for the dobermans next charge.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:53 am

Zavier and Kaloom ready themselves once more as the doberman begin to edge closer. "Look Kaloom....look at the health of the beast on the left. Its health is considerably lower than the one on the right. I will try to take the one on the right, you take the one on the left. When it's almost dead, i will surprise it, and you and I will finish it off. That way, we will only have one more monster to kill. Kaloom, hold nothing back: the fate of your character depends on what you do now."

"I know Zavier, I know.....let's just end this, alright?" The two warriors ready themselves once more, and as the doberman get in range, the two warriors run together. They are right along side of eachother, and as they are about to attack, Zavier yells "Now!". The warriors split apart, each striking at the eyes of their respective doberman. Because of its health, Kaloom is able to attack the doberman and half blind one of its eyes. The beast screams in fury, knowing that part of its advantage has been lost.

Zavier however is not as lucky. The doberman was not as injured, and struck Zavier before he could reach his target, severly reducing his hp. Zavier felt repth restore him, and then sidestepped a blow from the doberman, slicing upwards into the torso of the beast. He jumps into the air, slicing the beast on the head and his kicked by its hind legs, knocking him to the ground. "Kaloom, are you alright?"

"Sort of.....Zavier, its hp is severely down. Let's finish this beast now!" Kaloom screams as he does a back flip, swiping upwards with his blade to keep the beast at bay. Zavier sees the beast, and makes a dash for it. He runs straight towards his doberman, and when he gets to it, he feins slightly with his blade and jets towards Kaloom's beast. The doberman realizes what he is doing and runs to the wall. Whe Zavier and Kaloom try to attack the beast, the other doberman knocks Zavier into Kaloom, stunning them both, and weakening them severely. Kaloom jumps up just fast enough to see the doberman's paw step upon Zavier's torso.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zavier screams as his decreases.

"Zavier!!" Kaloom screams as he tries to come to his friends aid. He tries to attack the doberman, but is stopped by the severely hurt doberman. Rayo sees this, and moves into a corner, hoping that the monsters won't turn their attention to him.

"Good, Rayo, they can't see you...you are our heal. Get out of my freakin' way!" Kaloom screams as he tries to make it to Zavier. "He won't last too much longer....." The doberman stands in front of Kaloom, and it suddenly begans to warp. "What the...!" Kaloom wonders as he and doberman are immersed in darkness.

He reappears in a solitary roomed cave, where the walls appear to have strange glyphs. "This place..........where are the others. Rayo!" Kaloom screams as he looks around for the wavemaster, to no avail. Alright, doberman............i guess it will just be me and you....."

He walks around his school and sees many of his friends talking with one another. No one seems to acknowledge him, so he goes to his class. An angel sits next to him. "I know when the rapture will happen child" it whispers. "you lie, get away from me. you go against my father's wishes." Later, he goes to an assembly where the angel tells him the same thing. "If that's true, then tell me now....when is it?" "Right now!" the angel screams. The clock strikes 3 and suddenly, out of 1200 students, 100 disapper. The tv flairs, flashing bright lights as sirens began to go up. "Israel is under attack!" it screams as lightening begans to crackle outside. He sees the eyes of his friends, the tears that form in them, the feeling of fear and dispair that are generated from them. Everyone runs outside, and he does the same. He sees the children lined up everywhere; he sees them being exterminated. Something whispers to him....."it's your fault...........it's all your fault....."
"Come on, Zavier, i only have enough sp for one more heal Where did Kaloom go? This could get bad..." Rayo thiks as he watches Zavier's help decreae. Well, hopefully this will get you back up....Repth!"

The Hell Doberman jumps back, snarling at what it is seeiing and feeling. Zavier screams, and his body begans to float in the air. The ground begans to shake, and pure bolts of power began to form around Zavier, completely immersing his body in flame. Suddenly, there is a cry as 7 dragons appear around him, eaching changing into strange symbols. "Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water, Fire, Stone, and Ether?....What in the world? Are those....the ancient symbols of power?" Rayo screams as he holds on to his wand to steady himself.

The monsters in the other portals appear, and they all feel the warp around the strange man who is floating. They all disintegrate, turning back into data.....

Zavier's hair turns golden......his eyes become blue. His sword begans to shine, and as it is immersed in black, a green fire is added to it. He raises the sword over his head, feeling the power flow through him. Rayo watches in amazement as the very data field around him begans to erode away. There is a bright flash, and as Rayo blocks his eyes, he hears Zavier yell "Stlon me Divelok!" Rayo looks after the light fades, but all he sees is the doberman...

Kaloom feels the ground shake, and steps back as the Hell Doberman knocks him down hard. "Well, this is it......well you guys, i tried...here goes nothing!" Kaloom runs towards the monster, knowing that he will inevitably lose against it. As he is about to reach the monster, he is thrown backwards against the wall by some huge force. "What hit me?" He asks as he stands back up. "Holy.....Zavier?" he says as he looks at what he thinks must be....but can't be...Zavier. Zavier is floating in the air, his armor now completely black with fire coming around it. His hair is completely gold, his eyes burning blue with an intense fire. His sword is now completely black, and as it moves, green fire spurts from its end. Zavier settle down on to the ground and tosses Kaloom a healing drink.

"Kaloom, come to me..." Zavier speaks softly. Kaloom walks up to him, and feels himself feeling stronger. "We will finish this thing together, but we must hurry. I fear for Rayo." The two warriors stand side by side and began to run towards the doberman. They constantly change position, creating a semi tornado with their movments. As the reach the beast, Zavier grabs on to Kaloom. "REVOLVER!!!" he screams as he Doberman srikes for the attack. There is a blinding attack and Zavier and Kaloom land on their feet. The Doberman does not get a chance to fall to the ground; its data erodes as it falls in the air. "Hurry, Kaloom, we must go to the other."

The Second Hell Doberman notices Rayo, and begans to run towards him. "NO!" Rayo screams as he faces his enemy with honor. "If this is the end, I will die honorably." As the Doberman runs towards him, Zavier and Kaloom appear. Zavier runs straight towards the Doberman, who screams with ecstasy with the feel of battle. Zavier goes to it, and all the warriors see are the green movements of the blade. Zavier ends up on the other side and stops, turning around and looking at the doebrman. The Doberman looks unaffected, and as he reaches Rayo and Kaloom, his body splits into two vertical halfs. Zavier goes back to the othes, and all of his body began to glow. He smiles as his hair returns to platinum with one gold streak left in it, his sword turns back into the original blade. All that is left as proof of his power is the streak of hair, and a symbol imprinted on his right arm. "Rayo, Kaloom............I believe this is the end of our little "job". Let's go back."
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:51 pm

very good everybody
you all gain 1 level
you all get a pair of used greaves
and now (drum roll) for the one who I feel posted the best

RAYO!!!!
Rayo gets to take his pick of anywand level 3 or less, all he has to do is post here which one he wants.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:00 pm

Thanks Myk! i'll take one water wand please. :D
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

demonictwilight

congrats

Post by demonictwilight » Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:53 pm

OOC: congrats you two, sorry i couldn't be there to help, i wasn't expecting to become part of the main story, but im still not really in it, but you two did a good job. see ya