If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Cerebrus

Entering for the first time.

Post by Cerebrus » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:06 pm

Gray warped into "the world" For the first time. He saw how beautiful the water city, Mac Anu, was. Even if it was Just a game, It was better than anything he'd ever seen in real life. Gray ran around and explored the city. He had soon realized that the city was small, and that his adventure had Just begun. Gray turned toward the Chaos Gate.

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:08 pm

Walks towards Gray, but came out of nowhere.
Hello Gray...where were you planning on going?
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Rayo
Exalted Player

want to partner up?

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:16 am

Rayo is pacing down the city street. Rayo has been lookjing for someone to go fight monsters with all day. He had little luck with Slash. Rayo looks up and sees two players talking.
"Would anyone like to go on a dungeon adventure or monster hunting? This is my first day in the world also. I have not gone out to the feilds yet. Anyone want to go?"
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:25 am

Gray Turns toward Myk and Rayo. "How about oblivious bursting sea of sand? Myk, you said it's level 2,right?"

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:44 am

maybe, but that place is too weak for me...
i was just going to see if you wanted to come join a quest i was going to have.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:16 am

"Well, Myk, whatever you were thinkng of is fine. I'll come with you on your quest." Gray didn't really care where he went. It was his first time. He was sure that he would rather not be alone on his first quest.

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:09 pm

OOC:Well, I'm gonna end this now cuz everyone else is doing other stuff. Oh, well at least I understand this better.