If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:15 pm

Gray Logs in and sees a group of people. He decides to join.

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:21 pm

As soon as Gray logs in, He sees a party. He walks up to join them on their quest.

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:26 pm

((OOC u do realize that most people dont just join a party like that......... u should probably greet them first....... well thats just what i think))

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:30 pm

(OOC: Okay then)
Gray walks up to the party and asks them"Can I join. I'm a lvl 1 wavemaster and i'd like to level up. I still pretty new at this." :)

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:56 pm

OK, i think so Cerebrus.

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:58 pm

OK, i think so Cerebrus.

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:09 am

"Boy this is a desolate place, I must've been walking at least 7 miles and I havn't seen a soul. Wait who's that?" Crimson began running faster, curious about what they were doing.

"Hello, what are doing in such a desolate place?" Crimson said as soon as he was in earshot of the group. "And I might ask if I could help, I've been plagued with boredom lately." Once Crimson was around 10 feet of the group he stopped, waiting for a reply.

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sat Apr 12, 2003 2:34 am

Yeah, you can join, were just talking about stuff.
Ohh, "hi my name is Shadow, is nice to met you".

sigrid_d

Post by sigrid_d » Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:08 am

OOC: interesting double post issue there, Shadow...think your computer is messing with you?

IC:
Sigrid logs in and streaches a little bit after looking around town and going back to the Choas Gate. She then sighs and enters in a keyword she read on the board while thinking outloud, "Noone will trade with my lack of equipment....it can't be good if that's going to happen to me..." She then warps to the same area as the rest and walks up to them, "Name's Sigrid...Do you mind if I join you guys for a while?" She says this with a nice little pirk in her voice.

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:22 am

(OCC: Thank you for notice,lol)

Yes miss sigrid_d, "you can join" I said after "The name is Shadow is a pleassure to met you"..

sigrid_d

Post by sigrid_d » Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:31 am

ooc: Not a problem...just please only use Sigrid, alright

IC:
She nods a little while keeping her blade over her shoulder as she looks around. "I saw this keyworld on the board....it's an interesting place..." She nods to herself while saying this. She then looks to Shadow and smiles, "Thank you..."

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:36 am

You welcome, Sigrid, so what are you doing in a place like this? I ask...

sigrid_d

Post by sigrid_d » Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:42 am

Sigrid streaches a little bit while she brings the large blade down to the ground while smiling a little, "I read the board about the nice places to visit....this seems like a nice place the keywords gave me.." She then leans on the blade as she looks to Shadow, "What about yourself, if you don't mind me asking.."

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:07 pm

"My, amm, i'm looking for an aventure and know some people", I said while cleaning my blades...

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:05 am

Gray stood up after sitting for a couple hours. He looked around at the map, and turned back to the party. "I hate to interrupt, but I think we should go around and check out the map while the others are gone. I think we started playing the world to do more than sit around and wait. Once the rest return, we'll go inside the dungeon. But we could still clear the map of monsters while we wait."