If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Rayo
Exalted Player

The "Freezing wavemaster"

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:13 am

Rayo heads out to the fields finally. "If I don't do even a little fighting I think I am going to turn into a pacifist." Rayo puts in a code and goes to a hill area. There he spots a wavemaster who is is fidgeting strangly. "The Wavemaster is shaking...maybe it was the one I heard about earlier!" As he approaches the mysterious wavemaster another player approaches.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:15 am

-Wanderer after logging in quickly warped to the Keywords of the shivering wavemaster he had heared of early, seeing someone already approaching The Shaking Wavemaster Wanderer quickly quicked his pace and sped over to him- Um Hey.

Rayo: Hey There.

Um.. so are you friends with this Wavemaster? -Gestures Towards the wavemaster sitting on a rock shaking-

Rayo: Nope, heared about 'em on the message boards and wanted to come check it out for myself.

Yeah, Me too...-Side glances at the shaking boy, he didn't seem to be cold which would have been wiered considering the field they were in now wasn't a cold one.- I usually know about these kind of things and I needed to investigate it out!
Rayo: Hmm Ok. But don't you think we should be talking to him?
-Looks at him straightly and takes out his hand outstretching it at the Wavemaster managing to grab his shoulder and shake him, he did nothing but shake more and hold his hands together breathing on them as if he were cold-

I wonder whats up with him.. - The Wavemaster suddenly glances up and looks at Rayo and Wanderer with wides his mouth began to quake as if in fear he jumped up and began to shout out but no noise was coming from his Mouth, Wanderer and Rayo both looked at each other then back at him taking a few steps back, The Wavemaster Held out his staff and jabbed at the two of them warningly. With each poke and point the wavemasters mouth would jerk to the side violently-

Rayo: Ahh! Whats he saying!?-He too was holding out his staff pointing it at him

How am I suppose to know!?-Takes a few steps back and accidently opens a yellow portal: 2 mad grass.- Oh Great! -He turned his looking direction at the Mad Grass-
Last edited by Wanderer on Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:46 am

A mysterious man gates in just in time to see the mad grass attack the trio, he kills it, then Gates Out.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Rayo
Exalted Player

the remaining mad grass

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:16 am

The other of the the two mad grass leaped at the the wavemasters. Michael and Rayo attempted to avoid the incoming attack. Michael rolled down the hill while Rayo yelled a warning to the strange wavemaster. The mad grass knocked Rayo onto the ground but for a strange reason, did not move towards the shivering wavemaster. Michael had gotten around to the back of th deadly monster and smacked it away with his staff. The mad grass turned its attention towards Michael and positioned itself for another attack. Rayo casted a rue rom toto try and destroy the mad grass. The water of this tornaedo were sucked into the air and joined together, spinning quickly and rapidly smashed into the mad grass. Rayo shouted, "Hey, lets hit him with both of our spells at once!" The two wavemasters prepared their magical attacks and...
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

rigth

Post by Wanderer » Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:02 pm

"Right!" Wanderer shouted he leaped up and pointed his staff at one of the mad grass while Rayo pointed at the other.
"Rue Zom!" Rayo shoutedand Wanderer quickly shouted at the same time, the two Mad Grass blasted back a few feet but quickly steppd up weakily. Wanderer and Rayo glanced at each other.
"It'll probobally just take a simple slap now!" -Lunges upwards and smacks his mad grass. the Mad grass stood up wearily and finally drooped down.
"Arrgh!" Rayo yelled and jumped doing the same, both the mad grass had now falled and slowly dissapeared into the ground. -Wanderer turned around suddenly and looked around,
"Where did that Wavemaster go!?" -Looks towards a dungeon opening and sees a puff of sand slowly swim in the air, "The Dungeon! He must've gone inside there! I'm Goin'!" -Quickly runs towards the Dungeon with Rayo at Toe, When they reach it they began to walk down to the lower level, unfortunately meeting a fork.
"Well, which way should we go.." Rayo said looking at the right tunnel.
"No, If we split up we'll most likley die, and to have the other one not know, would just waist more time We'll stick togethor!" Wanderer said and took a step forward, "you have a fairys orb?"
Last edited by Wanderer on Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Level15 Wavemaster
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:34 pm

(ooc:my only spell is rue rom)
Rayo responded to Michael, "...a fairys orb? I don't have one. This is tough decision on which way to go..."
Michael spotted the wavemaster back on the down the left tunnel. At the same time both tunnels suddenly closed themselves as gates plunged down from the ceiling. Rayo and Michael baerly avoided getting torn limb from limb ashey avoided the gates by leaping back.
"I saw the wavemaster at the end of the first tunnel. Let's go after him."
Rayo pondered for a moment before saying, "...but how to get around the gate? And even if we did, how would we get back outside. It might be wiser to return at a later point here. I heard that Myk should be leading a dungeon adventure shortly. I think it would be wise to do that first." Michael consented and the two wavemasters walked out of the dungeon and exited the World.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:42 am

(OOC: can I join)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:55 am

ooc:sure thing Shadow, this plot is just taking a side spot until the "job" is finished. We started this one up while we were waiting for the other one.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:00 am

(OCC: ok thank's i'm really bored)

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:05 am

Then coming out from the shadow's, a mystery player came out.
Hey said "hi my name is Shadow, is nice to meet you"

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:21 am

(OOC: I thought this ended)
Level15 Wavemaster

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:26 am

ooc:no, when I meant sidespot, I meant it could pick up again after the "Job" ended. Not just yet. I meant later.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:52 am

(OOC: I'm in a little something myself, is it alright if I join?)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:35 pm

ooc:ok,
1)anyone can join
2)you should probably only be in one story at a time
3)I will return to this after the other is finished
4)anyone is free to continue this story but i won't won't be involved for a while in this one so don't have me being their when you post
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:36 pm

ooc:ok,
1)anyone can join
2)you should probably only be in one story at a time
3)I will return to this after the other is finished
4)anyone is free to continue this story but i won't won't be involved for a while in this one so don't have me being their when you post
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP