.hack//DIVERGENCE Main

The "Freezing wavemaster"
Page 3 of 3

Author:  sigrid_d [ Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sigrid nods to what Gray said and then looks to Shadow while putting her blade back over onto her shoulder. She then smiles while she says, "I agree....besides....the experiance should help us all out..." She nods and closes her eyes. "I'm ready when you guys are....mind if I give the twho of you my member address?"

Author:  Cerebrus [ Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Gray turns toward sigrid"Yeah, i'd like your member address. Here's mine, if you want it.Well, I'm ready."Gray turns to shadow"How about you?"

Author:  sigrid_d [ Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

She nods as she recieves his and sends him her member address. Sigrid then brings her sword down and leans on it while looking inbetween them. "That should do it...."

Author:  Cerebrus [ Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:36 am ]
Post subject: 

(OOC:Come on Shadow)

Author:  sigrid_d [ Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:14 am ]
Post subject: 

(OOC: I don't think he's going to reply quite yet....this was moved on us...)

Author:  Cerebrus [ Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:32 am ]
Post subject: 

(OOC:Oh well then, how about we start training, and shadow can join us at anytime?)

Author:  sigrid_d [ Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:56 am ]
Post subject: 

(naw....we should wait....for dignity)

Author:  Cerebrus [ Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:05 pm ]
Post subject: 


Author:  yugi_757 [ Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

finally i gotten away; yugi_757 said as he closed his eyes...then open them

"ha..who are you" sigrid_d and Cerebrus both said

<surprised> "ah..i did not do any thing that concerns you" said as bebacked away; "ha..oh sorry didn't mean to bother you; so what are you guy doing here are you taken it easy or somethin?" yugi_757 asked

"but if you dont want me to enter fear i can alway leave" yugi said

Author:  sigrid_d [ Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sigrid laughs softly and shakes her head. "You can stay if you want...we were fixing to go train....your welcome to join us if you want." She said this with a light nod while keeping the 2handed sword over her shoulder.

Author:  Cerebrus [ Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Gray nodded in consent. "I agree. The more people, the better!"

Author:  yugi_757 [ Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

"ok i'll stay then i need fighting skills myself though 8)

oh i Cerebrus :!:

...madgrass ,...2 madgrass:!:" yugi said as the 2 madgrass leaped towards Cerebrus

"Cerebrus behind you" sigrid_d said

Author:  sigrid_d [ Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:04 am ]
Post subject: 

Sigrid turns around so she doesn't have to watch this. "I sware....2 wavemaster's wouldn't be a good thing to watch fight...it would be too weak of a fight..." She then nods with a light laugh, "Come on you guys...lets give the monsters a beating, not ourselves." She shakes her head and stabs her blade into the ground while waiting.

Author:  yugi_757 [ Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

yugi uses Gan Don and smashes one of the mad grass

"take that yellow boy" yugi said

"now its your turn"

then logs out

occ: sorry but i cant be at two places at once

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group