If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:11 pm

"Yep, I just wonder if Myk is going to join us. Hmm, ahh well, let's go without him, we should be able to handle this.

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:17 pm

After typing in acouple keywords, they arrived. They were standing in front of a giant lake. It was in the shape of an oval an ran at least seven football fialds long. " Wow this place is huge, where do you think we should go first?" Crimson was staring everywhere eye's wide trying to take in the scenery.

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:33 pm

"I think we should go to the left, towards the dungeon, or wait... Uhh, let's clear the field first, more experience."

And with this we headed off, past the lake and through to some underbrush when we came upon three magic portals encircled around a symbol. Before we activated the magic portals, we activated the symbol. The sybmol was a flame hanging above a well of some sort, and it blessed us with Ap Corv, which was considered a bonus to me, although it didn't really help Crimson...

"Okay Crimson, you head for the right, I'll follow behind. I'm sorry for this, but I'm gonna use you for bait. You go in, then come back, while they will be gathered around me, use Gan Don, which will probably hit two of them. Once that is done, I'll unleash my anger on the remaining monsters with Hayabusa, okay?"

"Sure thing!"

With this, Crimson advanced and retreated, bringing about a small horde of monsters, two mad grass and a swordmanoid. While two of the monsters focused their attention on me, the swordmanoid apparently had other plans. All of the plan had failed.

"Gan Don!" Crimson shouted, and a semi-large ball of dirt and rock dropped on top of the swordmanoid, killing it. I used Hayabusa on one mad grass while my wavemaster friend cast another Gan Don on the other.

All was looking well, or so it seemed. I looked behind me after Crimson finished off that grass monster and saw three swordmanoids and two more mad grass approaching from behind.

This is going to be a long bout.
Last edited by Maloris on Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yugi_757

Re: Looking for Party, Bursting Forbidden Aqua Field

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:47 pm

Maloris wrote:I'm waiting next to the chaos gate, looking around for some potential 'flashmail' friends. Since I'm a newbie pretty much, I'm eager to get on with Bursting Forbidden Aqua Field.
"Anyone want to party with me? I got a great field!"
"hey i heard that there was a party here," yugi_757 said as he look around in the area

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:49 pm

"Yeah, come on in here and help yugi_757! Cast some spells or something!" I said as I dodged a blow only to be struck by the next. "Some help would be nice!"

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:50 pm

8) I dont understand how to use my weapon i'm like new here 8)

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:53 pm

"i dont get this" yugi_757 said

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:54 pm

The enemies had already gotten very close to Crimson and Maloris.

"Uh-oh shoulda' payed more attention. Well no matter we can take care of them. Maloris, try to distract the madgrass, I'll try Juk Rom on the swordsmanoids, and I'll take out whatevers left of the madgrass when your done with a Gan don. Ready?

"Yeah" Maloris said as he stopped the mad grass with his sword.

Juk Rom! A huge tornado of bark and twigs engulfed 2 of the 3 swordsmanoids, bark going throught them like bullets.
The quick Maloris had already finished the madgrass and delt the final blow to the swordmanoid.

"Boy that was easier than I thought it would be."

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:57 pm

(OOC: you don't really need to use the weapon, just the spell on it, you're a wavemaster, and you have the Nautilus wand, so your spell is Gan Don. If you want to use it, just spell it out [pun not intended]. And try not to over do it "MUAHAHAHA I USE 48,000 SPELLS OF GAN DON!!!! MUAHAHAHA" that won't work, ohh and be creative)

"Come on yugi_757!" I shouted as I slew a mad grass. <thinks to himself> this is tough.
Last edited by Maloris on Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:58 pm

Crimson wrote:The enemies had already gotten very close to Crimson and Maloris.

"Uh-oh shoulda' payed more attention. Well no matter we can take care of them. Maloris, try to distract the madgrass, I'll try Juk Rom on the swordsmanoids, and I'll take out whatevers left of the madgrass when your done with a Gan don. Ready?

Juk Rom! A huge tornado of bark and twigs engulfed 2 of the 3 swordsmanoids, bark going throught them like bullets.
The quick Maloris had already finished the madgrass and delt the final blow to the swordmanoid.

"Boy that was easier than I thought it would be."

you guys are scaring me

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:59 pm

Even if you don't know how to use spells you can whack enemies with your staff. Crimson said, hitting a madgrass with the top of his Nautilus wand.

"And besides, we need all the help we can get" commented Maloris as he finished off a swordsmanoid.

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:04 pm

how did you both talk on the same massage in the delta serer

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:09 pm

OOC: what do you mean??? :?:

Crimson dodged a hit but got slashed in the back by a swordsmanoid

"Ahhhh!" As Crimson rolled to a halt he quickly got up and used Gan don on one of the remaining swordsmanoids.

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:11 pm

like you both did like this:

Uh-oh shoulda' payed more attention. Well no matter we can take care of them. Maloris, try to distract the madgrass, I'll try Juk Rom on the swordsmanoids, and I'll take out whatevers left of the madgrass when your done with a Gan don. Ready?

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:13 pm

"Take this you stupid monster!" I yelled as I sped to the remaining swordmanoid. And with a slash, it was all over. Crimson, yugi_757, and I all sat down on the grass, exhausted, all except for yugi_757, as he didn't do anything.