If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Kagome

SouL Shadow: Sadness

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:51 am

Logging in.........

"humm i wonder what im go today..... well i do need to go get some supplys so i guess ill go to the item shop....."

Kagome walks towrds the item shop.... she sees a few people she had seen before but she has never gone up to talk to anyone.....

"i wonder if today i will meet someone new..... its been a while since the last time ive meet someone.... and i havent seen anyone that i know for quite some time...."

Kagome continues to walk towards the item shop.....

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:58 am

-Wanderer walks up to Kagome in the frontal position and smiles and waves-
Hey there! -He had came from the group of people near the Item shop and had felt like talking to someone new-

::Kagome Says:: Oh hi there -smiles-

"My Name's Wanderer! Lately, i've been looking for information on some sutff and I've been needing some experience to get to the other servers" Wanderer said and hilted his staff on his shoulder.

::Kagome Says:: My names Kagome, nice to meet you.

"Feel like going on an adventure?" Wanderer said, and twilired his staff. Just suddenly a girl who had a newbie essence wandered upwards she was a twinblade and looked scared and lost, and it seemed she was looking for someone.

::Kagome Says:: Yeah, sure I just have to get some items first!-Looks at the new twinblade also-

"Hey! you lost?" Wanderer said, and waved his hand at the girl.

"Oh!Hey um!Yeah!No! I mean well.." The girl seemed to be confused and it was plain that she didn't normally act like this, she was just too nervous, "Looking for someone is all! Must've gone out without me or something! Hehehe" She wandered to the other direction and closer to the chaos gate.
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:13 am

Arnt you rude..... whats your name....? ::Kagome says::

I am Wanderer.......

hehe... alright nice to meet you Wanderer.... ::kagome says::

I will be right back i need to get some things in the item shop
::Kagome Dashes off::

Wanderer walks towards the Twin Blade girl.........

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:28 am

"Hey if you need some help finding your friend I'll be happy to help you!"-Wanderer says as he gets closer to the Twin Blade.

"Oh well, sure I could use help! I don't think i could manage a field all by myself! You see I was suppose to meet up with my boyfriend! But well I'll just tell you when we get there!" The Girl said excitedely, "My Names Yasai! BY the Way"

"My Names Wanderer" He said, and twirled his staff," I'll be happy to join you its just first off I'll be needing your Member Address -ah oh thanks!- and i'm gonna wait for someone real fast she'll come with us too!" Wanderer turned towards Kagome.

::She Says:: No! Just The 5 Fortune Wire, 1 Faeries Orb, and 1 Spirit Ocarina! Thank You! That'll be fine THANKS! ::She leaves the shop a little frustrated and turns towards Wanderer a slight smile appears::

"Hey I was just talking to this Twinblade -Yasai- And she is need of our help you wanna take this as our adventure?" Wanderer said.
Level15 Wavemaster
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:40 am

"Sounds great to me i havent done anything exciting in a while" ::Kagome say::

My name is Kagome by the way.... very nice to meet you.... *smiles*

So where are we going....?

Do you know they key words.... ? ::asks Kagome::

hummm.... yes i do....... ::she responds::

they walk up to the chaos gate and Yasai puts in the keywords.......

Oh my its a level 20 field..... ::yasai shouts::

what are we going to do...... ::kagome whispers to Wanderer::

"just as Kagome said that a mysterious WaveMaster appears out of the chaos gate.... so you need help do you...........? ::the wavemaster says:: well i will be waiting for you in the field...
::the wavemaster taps his wand on the floor and vanishes::

Do you know who he is Yusai....? ::kagome asks::

No i have never seen him........ ::she responds::

well i have seen him before.....
"well i have....kagome explains what had happend"

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:50 am

"Wow, how cool" Wanderer says, after hearing the story of Kagome and the Strange Wavemaster,and another user named Max, "Well if he's done that before and he's willing to help us out in an adventure now we should take it"

"Yes! I want to go! I wanna see my boyfriend!" Yasai says, and enters the keywords inviting everyone to her party hurridly, "Accept Accept!" Kagome and Michael accept.

::Kagome Says:: Well.. I guess we can go.. and trust him.. lets go then.. ::Accepts her invite and warps to the new keywords.

-Wanderer looks to Yasai and accepts her invitation he also waits for her to warp to the new field and Wanderer follows-
Level15 Wavemaster

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:04 am

"there was the wavemaster..... standing on a huge rock..... he sees us and jumps down...."

"whats your member address" Yusai asks

"that is non of your business he responds.... i offerd to help you i didnt say i would be your friend......."

he is sure rude.. but at least hes helping us ::kagome whispers to wanderer:: turns back to the Wavemaster and smiles.....

the wavemaster looks at her emotionless....

Come the dungeon is this way.... ::the wavemaster says:: as he begins to run towards the east.....

"Yusai, Kagome and Wander quickly follow"

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:22 am

-Wanderer continues to walk with Kagome and Yasai following closley, suddenly a yellow portal opens and a Fire Witch, and Wood Harpy appeared, Wanderer began to panick he knew he couldn't handle these monseters-

"You three get behind that rock now!" The Stranger Wavemaster said and the three did. Kagome, Yasai and Wanderer all huddled behind a large rock and watched.

::Kagome Says:: Don't worry...he can handle this...

The wavmaster took up its complicated looking staff and pointed it at the Fire Wtich, "Rue Zom!" he shouted and with his great skill the fire witch fell to the ground, to weak to continue to fight, next he turned to the wood harpy and threw a scroll of Raging Rocks, weakening it also, "Ok! Now you three! Come and get your experience!' The wavemaster then vanished.

"Hey! Whats he mean?" Yasai said, getting up and approaching the creatures who were huddled on the ground.

"I think we have to go and finish them off!" Wanderer yelled and jumped up pointin ghis staff at the Fire withc, "Rue Zom!" with his enough skill he managed to kill it. Kagome and Yasai stepped up to the Wood Harpy, it began to flutter back in the air and began to try and retreat.

::Kagome jumped up and slashed it with her heavy-sword and Yasai jumped up almost automatically after Kagome and killed it experience was flowing in the party's body::
Level15 Wavemaster

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:36 am

"the strange wavemaster apears again"

just then 2 chests apear......

"Kagome quickly opens one..... " "the hanged man scroll" *sigh* just my luck ::she says::

"go ahead Wanderer take it...... ::yasai says::

are you sure ::he responds::
yes take it......

he opens it and its a........ "Hanged man scroll"

::Kagome sees what it is and begins to laugh::

"the strange wavemaster points at the dungeons entrance...."

he runs to the entrance and goes in.....

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

hmm

Post by Wanderer » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:21 am

-Wanderer and the rest of the group also begin to run towards the dungeon after putting away their chest prizes, they hurry inside and begin to go down to the lower levels spotting the Wavemaster suddenly-

"This may take a while.." The Wavemaster said and hopped from one side of the the narrow passage to the other, he then gave a heavy sigh.

"What do you mean?" Yasai said stepping up.

"What I mean is, your boyfriend is at the bottom of the dungeon" The Wavemaster said impateintly.

::Kagome Says:: Will you take... us to the bottom of the dungeon then?

-Wanderer looked to the wavemaster-"Yeah.. you've taken us this far so..we might as well go all the way" He then walked around the narrow path of the dungeon and dragged his staff around-

"Yes. I'll take you to the bottom, but not for you I have some business of my own with that user!"The Wavemaster said and began to head down to the lower levels of the dungeon.

-Yasai was the first to leave the narrow passage and to continue on, she was eager to see her boyfriend, Kagome then lazily followed as Wanderer did his usual Hesistating he knew that Kagome was thinking what he was thinking.. they needed to be more careful about this Wavemaster, he seemed to mysterious to trust-
Level15 Wavemaster

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:04 am

the next room is very small..... in the middle there is a pit...... there is some blood at the bottom.....

Kagome looks down...... and quickly turns away.....

there is a vase.... and as usuall kagome rushes towards it..... kagome breaks the vase and inside is a health potion.

::kagome jumps with joy::

there are 2 doors...... one on the left and one on the right.......

the mysterious wavemaster points to the one on the left.... and walks towards it....

Fusai, kagome and Wander follow threw the door.....

as soon as they enterd..... the wave masters yells "Stop"

there were three fire witches around him.... he raised his wand in the air.... and then tapped it on the floor..... "Me Gan Zot" he yelled and the earth suddenly came up around him.... the 3 fire witches got crushed.... when the dust all settled..... the strange wavemaster was gone.... but the three fire witches were still alive....

the three witches get close to eachother and start to chant...... they suddenly stop and all the point at Yusai a huge firey rock apears...... Yusai bairly manages to dodge it.... but the explosion still manages to hurt her..... it did major damage....

::Kagome tosses a health potion at Yusai:: here take it....

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:36 am

"Hey Thanks.." Yasai said, and began to heal she then hid in a corner to give her more time. Wanderer then took a step up.

"Rue Zom!" Wanderer yelled at the Witches weakness one of them crumble and died, and another one was barely alive. Kagome then took a step up and slashed at the weakest Fire Witch.

"Ahhh!" Kagome slashed again at the other one, and then out of her corner Yasai jumped up and double-slashed at the monster the Fire witch fell.

The Wavemaster then appeared again, to the frustrated group
"Lets continue on?" The Strange wavemaster continued to walk down the paths and then entered another door leading to three doors, The Wavemaster pointed to the middle one and they began to walk.

"Hey! You can't just keep leaaving us like that! Those monsters are-"Wanderer yelled out, releasing some of his anger out. He stopped as the Wavemaster looked at him.

"I will leave when I feel like it!"The Wavemaster snapped and continued to walk.

"Becareful.. he might kill you" ::Kagome Said::

-Yasai headed up ignoring the two others talking-
Level15 Wavemaster

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:35 am

"the next room leaded to the stairs for level 2...... the strange wave master was no where to be seen.... Yasai egerly went down the stairs.... Kagome and Wanderer followed......"

Hurry up! ::the strange wavemaster yelled::

"he was at the end of a very long hall..... the 3 of them dashed towards the other side of the hall....."

the wavemaster proceded to the next room before they reached him.....

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:49 am

-The Wavemaster was standing at the entrance of another fork, there was a yellow portal just ahead and one more step would activate it. The Wavemaster seemed to be waiting-

"What are you waiting for?" Yasai said.She looked around the room as if waiting for something to happen. Then The Wavemaster nodded his head and jumped up going towards the yellow portal activating it.

"Get ready, he'll probobally dissapear rigth after he attacks them" Wanderer muttered to Kagome. He gripped his staff with his right hand as did Kagome with her sword.

"Right" Kagome said, and now held her sword in both her hands. Soon enough the Wavemaster was yelling attacks.Kagome,Wanderer,Yasai all watched and waited for his unexpected vanishing.

"Juk Kruz!" Yelled the Wavemaster, he was fighting one of the two monsters that had emerged from the yellow portal. The Wood Harpy he was fighting now flailed back to the dungeon wall and then gloomed up lazily, as the Fire Wich next to it shot out a flaming boulder nearly striking the Wavemaster it flung past him and went to the left of Wanderer.

-Wanderer at first seeing the boulder coming then jumped and watched as the boulder nearly missed him, the Wavemaster then used an Ice Floe scroll at the fire witch killing her instantly-

"Oh!"The Wavemaster a little shocked, and a slight smile appeared on his face, he then did his normal vanishing and was away.

"Why does he always have to do that?" Yasai said and got up from her sitting in the corner and began to get ready for the Wood Harpy.

"Lets Go!" ::Kagome said and charged at the wood Harpy with Yasai, Wanderer stood back and used Rue Zom attacking the Wood Harpy from a distance as Kagome and Yasai finished it off with their usual slashing::

"I'm getting sick of you dissapearing!" Wanderer yelled at the sight of the Wavemaster.

"And I'm getting sick of your attitude! Come on! The end is just threw this tunnel!" The Wavemaster snapped and walked down the hall. Yasai and Kagome hurridly followed and Wanderer dragged his staff and lazily followed also.

"Eric!!" Yelled Yasai as they turned the final corner, Wanderer looked around and felt something strange a Dungeon with only 2 levels and for level 20s? He thought.

-Eric was lying on the floor and seemed to be fainted, he had apparently made it to the end of the dungeon and with great sucess but something here had happened to him and made him go out, Yasai ran over to him-

"Is he... dead?" ::Kagome said walking to the other side of Eric crouching before him; The Wavemaster was circling the room as if looking for something::

"Dead!? Why would you say something like that Kagome!?" Yasai cried, and looked down at Eric. She wasn't that worried after all it was just a game.

"No, he isn't dead: If someone dies in The World they are disconnected and their bodies are removed from the game" Wanderer said closley watching the Wavemaster. Wanderer looked down at Eric and saw something sticking out of from beneath him it looked like a blade point, "Hey! Look at that.." Wanderer walked over to Eric and touched the point.

"Hmmm?" The Wavemaster said and stopped circling the room he approached Eric and threw Wanderer and Yasai off the side of him and glanced at the blade point, he then began to snicker.
Level15 Wavemaster

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:29 am

the mysterious wavemaster started chanting spell..... and ponits his wand at Eric

"Eric gets up..... his body seems lifeless.... like a puppet being controlled .... his eyes glowed red.... no expression on his face..... he picked up the weapon that was on the ground.... the weapon starts to shimmer in dark light"

Eric! "Yasai yells in Confusion" are you alright...?

the mysterious Wave Master yells ::kill them now:: and vanishes....