If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:49 pm

"Uh-Oh, I hope i'm not too late"

As crimson walks in, he sees the dead madgrass and swordsmanoids, and so follows the trail. Turning the corner, he sees the group at a dead and.

"Hey guys, wait up!

Crimson thn runs over to see whats up.

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:25 am

It's been a while crimson i see you found your to us Maloris said; "so is this where every bodys ay now" crimson asked; "yeah but now we found somthing" Maloris turned to face the wall "Thats the problem"

crimson looked at the wall :shock: "whats happining, did someone already go to tell the system administration" crimson asked

"yeah; yugi_757 is heading there right now"
Last edited by yugi_757 on Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenshin989

Post by Kenshin989 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:51 am

Wait yugi_757 How about we send Maloris instead and me and you can train here it will only take but a few minutes so what do you say?

I dont know Kenshin. Do you know what to do Maloris? ask's yugi_757

Of course I do i've been to the administrator before said Maloris

Good then it's settled

Maloris leaves to talk to the system administrator while yugi_757,Crimson and Kenshin989 stay back to hone their skills

Hey what do you think is going on kenshin989 asks yugi_757

I really don't know, what do you think crim....watch out!!!

Two mad grasses and a Deadly Moth pop and attack Crimson.

Juk Rom yells yugi_757 one of the mad grasses fall knocked out finish it off Kenshin989.

Hayabusa!! yells Kenshin_989. Crimson are you alright?Kenshin989 looks over to Crimson using a repth spell with the mad grass dead to his left.

Where did the Deadly Moth go? asks yugi_757

I don't know I was t busy helping you. Wait do you here that?

There is a rustle in the grasse behind yugi_757

Quickly Kenshin989 run over and slice that bush through yells yugi_757

Here goes nothing.TAKE THIS, HAAA!!!

Quickly the Deadly Moth dodges kenshins swing and goes for yugi_757

Crimson jumps in front of yugi_757 and cast Juk Rom on the unsespecting Moth killing it instantly.

Thanks says yugi_757 He almost got me

The group hears somone coming.... relieved it was Maloris back from the administrator.

Hello yells Maloris

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:11 pm

"back already :?: we are staring the fight when you left and now your back when were done with the fight :wink:
so what did they say about the walls? are they going to take a look at i or something :?:" said yugi

"these ballltes are getting quite tough now; do you thing if we continue the dungeon, will the walls will be the same :?: said crimson

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:13 pm

As yugi_757 wanders around the dungeon at the dead end; yugi approaches the wall a madgrass appeared behind the group.

It was no threat to kenshin898 cause he quickly ran behind it and hit it until it feel to the ground and finish it off with a sword technique called, "Hayabusa".

ImageImageImage

yugi_757 not destracted from the fight just stared into the cause it was to serious. After kenshin waited alwhile to recover from the fight went walking back out the hallway that lead to the dead end.

"i think i better follow kenshin" said Maloris

Maloris finds that kenshin989 was being chased back towards the dead end "What the...... a deadly moth, i can handle this When he went and sliced the moth then in a instence it was a dead. "Thanks Maloris[i/] said kenshin989.

The two went back to where the others was at, walking and thinking if the walls are just a glitched. As he went into the room he found that the data streams are getting brighter, "hey whats going on" Maloris shouted "i dont know but all yugi did was touched the wall" said crimson.

Maloris and kenshin ran towards the wall and then 2 madgreass poped out of the wall. "i can handel this" said yugi "Gan Don" it killed on of the mad grass crimsom, Maloris, and kenshin989 ran around the other madgrass untill they were close enough and them crimson used Juk Rom blowing the madgrass towards Maloris amd kenshin "HI..YA :!: " said Maloris and kenshin as they sliced the madgrass into fours with ease at the same time.

"we have to be careful on what we do here" said kenshin "last time i touched this wall i say we continue but dont finish the dungeon then we can come back thers no point of staying here all day" said yugi; the group agrees and after going through soom rooms, they found that there was 4 ways; they couldnt decide which way to go so the group split up and went into different rooms each with one deadly moth each quickly took out the monsters.

there was a magic portal that revail to have 1 chests. in each room where eveyone was at had one chest they each open their chest in front of then "it's a Trap :!: said Maloris as a Snip Snap appead before them, each member was knocked back by the force in which they came out of the chest.

Suddenly a door opens behinds each chest to rivel each member "i guess the four paths meets"said yugi "looks like these monsters have a lot of good damage they can put on us" said Maloris "not if we work together, Juk Rom" said Crimson as it threw all 4 snip snap into the walls.

Suddenly the walls flashed so that you can see the data streams "what was that :shock:" said yugi "theres no time for answers right now we have to defend our selves"said kenshin as quickly got rid of one of the snip snap by using hayabusa twice just to kill it,

" :!: LOOK OUT :!: " said crimson; then kenshin got jabbed by a snip snap behind his back and fell to the ground. "KENSHINE :shock: " the group said yugi_757 quickly ran up to kenshin and use Repth; and then turns around killed one of the snip snap with Gan Don and then went into defence.

crimson block one of the snip snaps attack but was hit back and fell, he then got up threw is Earth Wand at the snip snap getting it in the eye and made it fly onto the air then landed on yugi " hey you trying to kill me to get this thin off me" shouted yugi while the snip snap was holding yugi down.

While the snip snap was trying to get up; then Maloris kicked it once and took crimson Wand back that was in his eye, "i'll finish the last one" said Maloris then he jumps up and stabs the snip snap from above, then jumps back and use calamity to finish it.

"this was a tough battle yet each chest contained nothing" said yugi as he used Repth on crimson

"why do you think the doors are like this for?" asked kenshin
Last edited by yugi_757 on Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:07 am

"I have no clue yugi, no clue at all..." I said, my finger moved to my jaw in a 'wondering' state. "This all started when yugi touched the wall," I said, having a sullen gloom to my voice towards yugi as if despair had overcome me, "if we touch it again, it may have a different effect..." I reached out my hand and touched the surface of the wall, and my arm went through. All of my body went throught the wall and I popped out of the dungeon, I was on the field again. Odd...

I entered the dungeon once more only to find that my friends, or still-lifes of them at least, were standing, looking and motioning to the wall. I looked at the wall and a bright flash overcame me... Nothing like this ever existed in The World, not that I knew of. This was totally out of the

GAME OVER

GAME OVER

GAME OVER

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:05 pm

"Wow, talk about lag, Maloris? Where are you?" yugi yelled. Yugi looked down just in time to see Maloris fade away on the ground. "Crimson, Kenshin... what just happened here?"

"Don't know, don't care, I'll protect you guys from now on, let's go!" Kenshin said.

"You sure we should just leave, Kenshin? I mean, maybe he might fade back in... Look, the wall..." yugi said.

The wall looked weird, all the coding was gone and instead, a symbol stood there, protruding from the wall. Yugi and the rest of the group walked up to it and activated it. It read: (p J^#a iß caµ} o+ §he par±µ. The party was blessed, it seems, with almost every spell in The World, from Ap Torv to Ap Do.

"Well," Crimson started, "might as well continue on..."

-----Dungeon B3-----
Last edited by yugi_757 on Fri Apr 18, 2003 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:23 pm

OOC: for future reference Yugi, I look nothing like a crimson knight, If you want details, look in my char profile.

"This is totally weired guys, are you sure we shouldnt just leave the dungeon untill adminiistration arrives."

"Leave, and miss out on the treasure, were almost there, no way" replied Kenshin

"Well fine will stay then" Cocked Crimson

"Guys, we'll settle this later, let's finish the dungeon and then stay here to see what happened to Maloris." Yugi said as he looked at the ground where Maloris had dissapeared.

"Wait, that's it, I think Maloris may have gone through the floor and onto B4, c'mon, lets check it out" Crimson said, tipping his head towards the only path we hadn't been on.

As they headed down the pathway, they noticed a stairway to their left

"Hey guys, I think this is it" said Yugi "Let's go down and see if Maloris is there."

Once they were downstairs they noticed Maloris, but he was having problems of his own, He was encircled by 3 portals, and if he tried to get out, 2 of the 3 would activate.

"Uhhh, guys, a little help here." said Maloris

"Sure thing said Kenshin as all of us jumped right in.[/u][/b]

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:16 pm

:!: "kenshin wait" :!: yugi shouted "if you get near the portal it will activate, what makes you think that you can jump right in and jump right out without activating the portals"

"ok then how do you suppose we get him out of there?" asked kenshin989

"how about you use your Gan Don to lift Maloris off the ground between the portals" crimson said

"well theres only one way to try" yugi said as he casted Gan Don and lifted Maloris slowly without activating the portals; once the rock was high enough over the portals Maloris jumps off of it them lands in front of the group.

"thanks guys, but what should we do next" Maloris said as he casted Repth on himself

"do you want me to like keep this rock floating or what :?: " yugi asked the group as he was struggling to keep the huge rock in the air

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:56 pm

"then i'll go and activate a portal" kenshin said as he walked up to one portal.

suddenly 3 snip snap appeared

"out of the way" yugi said as he released the Gan Don on one of the snip snap and smashed on its head making its guts fly out

crimson stood up to the plate and used juk rom on the snip snaps "yeah you cant handel that cant you" crimson said. the 2 snip snaps was badly injured "now its my turn, Hayabusa" kenshin989 said as he slices one of the snip snap in half.

the last snip snap tryed to flee but Maloris jumps in its way and used Calamity on it "no one excapes from me"

a blue chest appeared between the portals

"hey look a blue chest" yugi shouted "well the only way we can ge to it is by acctivating the other 2 portals" "then will risk take that risk" crimson said as he walked up to activate the other 2 portals. then as the 2 portals activate 4 deadly moth and 2 snip snap appeared.

take that risk ha :!:

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:47 pm

"Maybe we shoud've waited" Crimson said as he cast Rue Zot on one of the Snip Snaps, sending it high in the air as Kenshin finished it with Hayabusa.

Yugi on the other hand was fairly calm, casually casting Juk Rom on the other Snip Snap leaving it defenseless aginst Maloris's Calamity technique.

"Now for the Moths" said Maloris

"Yugi, let's cast Gan Don on the moths to knock them down so Kenshin and Maloris can finish them."

Nodding his head, they both cast Gan Don, immobilizing the Deadly moths as Maloris and Kenshin used their techniques to finish.

" That was harder than I expected" Maloris said as the group sat down.

"Yeah,.... Repth"

"Good idea Crimson" As everyone filled up on health, Yugi commented

"Now let's see what's in that chest."

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:07 pm

the group walked up to the chest; yugi used an fortune wire on and inside was a ???????

myk decides what we get :(

"hey do you think where close to the boss" yugi asked

"i dont know" crimson replied

"well we made it this far so we might as well keep going"

---Dugeon B4---

the group continue threw the dungeon and then finall mad it to B4 level

"there's still only one path to take" yugi said

"try to be more alert now since where on the last floor" crimson said the group started walking forward then notice an intersection "looks like to me that if we go left and right it will be a dead end"

suddenly 1 snip snap and 2 deadly moth appeared

"we got trouble again" kenshin said; the gruop pulled out their weapons and prepared for battle. yugi started things off wtih a Juk Rom hitting every enemy, next kenshin went for an attack, "Hayabusa" kenshin used and slices on of the deadly moth.

then the other deadly moth and snip snap went for an attack on the group; the moth tried tackling crimson. "oh no you dont" crimson said as he uses Rue Zot sending it into the air, then kenshin jumps and slices it in half.

Maloris blocked the attack from the snip snap with his sword. "you will die a painful death" Maloris said as he slices and dices it with his sword.

"well that takes care of them" said yugi, "what do you think is up ahead :?:" crimson asked; "i dont know but theres only one way to find out" Maloris said

the group continued the path untill thy reached a huged room.

----Boss--Rock Head (410 HP, Regenerates HP, Earth)

"what is this place :?:" yugi asked "it seems peaceful to me" kenshin said. suddenly the floors shoock as a huge beast crawled out from the ground. "i guess not so peaceful" kenshin said.

the huge monster growled at the group and used its fist to try to hit Maloris " :!: LOOK OUT :!: " yugi shouted, as everyone jumped out of the way. (it growled again)

"i guess i'll attack first, Juk Rom" yugi said as the tornado hitted the Rock head "yeah direct hit" yugi said

----Boss--Rock Head (370 HP, Regenerates HP, Earth)

"ok everybody attack!" Maloris said as everyone charged at it. kenshin runs behinds it and uses Hayabusa on its back, and at the same time crimson uses Rue Zot and sends a wave of water at the Rock Head

----Boss--Rock Head (250 HP, Regenerates HP, Earth)

suddenly the Rock head had a glow surround its body, "what is that :?: " Maloris said. "the Rock Head just Regenerated its HP" crimson said. "this looks bad" kenshin replied.

----Boss--Rock Head (400 HP, Regenerates HP, Earth)

"then we shall just attack together" yugi shouted "yugi used Gan Don, Crimsom used Rue Zot, Kenshin uses Hayabusa, and Maloris used Calamity. each striking the Rock Head one after another, The rock head moaned in pain then turns and attacks yugi "Ahhh!" yugi cried out as he hit the wall. " :!: yugi :!: " everyone shouted out yugi stood up slowly and castes Repth on himself, then the Rock Head nearly collapse

----Boss--Rock Head (80 HP, Regenerates HP, Earth)

then a glow surrounded its body again " no dont let it regenerate its HP again" Maloris shouted :!: as he went in for an attack and sliced into the arm of the Rock Head. the glow stopped "attack now!" crimson said as he and everybody attacked except for yugi (still breathing hard)

----Boss--Rock Head (0 HP, Regenerates HP, Earth)

finally the Rock Head Collasped "yeah we did it" kenshin said, crimson and Maloris walked over to yugi "are you ok" asked crimson "yeah..i'll be just fine lets just continues and get out of this place" yugi responded.

the group continued to fing a magic portal ahead in their path they quickly walked past it without activating it, they continued on to find a yellow chest and a Gott Statue; Maloris opens the chest and everyone got ?????? and then yugi touched the Statue and then recived ?????

"this dungeon was not easy" kenshin said

THE END

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:36 pm

all levels +1
yugi_757: earth wand
crimson: water wand
kenshin: rusted hands
maloris: earth sword
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp