If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

yugi_757

Bursting Haunted Aqua Field

Post by yugi_757 » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:46 am

yugi_757 logs in

"this place looks simple to train in, the sun...so bright"yugi_757 said as the sun beamed down on him

i mailed Maloris to come then i took at least 10 steps forward and then,

"hmmm...2 madgrass well i couldnt handel 2 monsters myself but i can handel one; this time i wont loose my wand"yugi said

"i hope i can handel this myself"

i jumped up into the air and used Gan Don (an earth spell thats drops an rock sphere on the enemy) and one of the madgrass leaps and dodges yugi_757 spell but hits one
Last edited by yugi_757 on Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:06 pm

I recieved this mail asking me to party at Bursting Haunted Aqua Field. I replied with sullen haste, stopping casually by the shops, buying what I needed. I input the keywords promptly and saw a wavemaster tackling a couple of mad grass by himself. He defeated one, but the other knocked him on the ground. I quickly stepped in and yelled, "Hayabusa!"

The mad grass were dead and I looked at the wavemaster using repth on himself. "Hey there."

Kenshin989

Post by Kenshin989 » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:13 pm

Kenshin989 logs in

Kenshin989 see's two madgrass on the ground ...

"Hey I thought there is a party here"

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:16 pm

"Yeah, I finished them off."

(OOC: nice avatar)

"You wanna party up and clear out the field and dungeon?"

Kenshin989

Post by Kenshin989 » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:18 pm

"Hey why could'nt you wait till I got here, I want to have fun every once and a while"

Kenshin989 Looks blankly at Maloris

"this is boring I want to fight Maloris this is why I came here"

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:25 pm

"Hey, don't give me that look, I did what I had to. I saved 'little yugi's' life! Besides, an extra heavy blade would help in the dungeon."

Kenshin989

Post by Kenshin989 » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:30 pm

"My weapon can clean up any enemy that Fight and to me it's really not that heavy so on to the dungeon."

Kenshin989 Looks sarcastically at Maloris and yugi_757

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:38 pm

yugi_757 , Maloris, and Kenshin989 started walking south-west towards the dungeon.

"hey do you think we will be strong enough to clean out this dungeon?" kenshin989 said

"i dont know?; me and Maloris have some experince so i guess will be ok" yugi said

"dont werry will be fine"

"hey do you think...LOOK OUT!"Maloris hollared out

suddenly 3 swordmanoid appeared in front of them

"finally i can get some training"
Last edited by yugi_757 on Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Kenshin989

Post by Kenshin989 » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:42 pm

"I may not have experience but I know how this place works there is more to me than meets the eye little yugi"

Kenshin989 Looks seriously at yugi_757

Kenshin989

Post by Kenshin989 » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:56 pm

" You each have healing items right? Because from the looks of it this might be a little problem if we run into un-wanted enemys

Kenshin989 looks questionly at Maloris

" Because I really dont have enough of anything to save any of you

Kenshin989 Thinks to himself Quietly

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:56 pm

"Okay, yugi, go left, Kenshin, you fake right and follow yugi, protect him, I'm going through the center. Once I'm in the middle, yugi, you cast Juk Rom, Kenshin, we'll use Hayabusa on the remaining monsters. Got it?"

"Got it Maloris!"

"Whatever, man... Let's just get on with it."
Last edited by Maloris on Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:06 pm

yugi_757 started running left, kenshin989 started running to the right and then faked and went left with yugi. Maloris went running into the middle of the 3 swordmanoids. "now" Maloris said; yugi pulled out his wand "Juk Rom" said yugi.

1 of the three swordmanoid was dead

"now to finish them" Maloris said "right" responded Kenshin989.

the remaining two swordmanoids went dashing towards Maloris and Kenshin989. "Hayabusa" Maloris said as he jumps into the air and slices one of the swordmanoids. then the other swordmanoid started running left, kenshin989 started running to the right and then faked and went left where yugi was

"HAYABUSA" kenshin989 shouted as he stabs the last remaning swordmanoid and with a finishing slice; kills it :mrgreen:

"man this magic stuff really takes it out of you" yugi said

"..err...err....YEAH I KILLED MY FIRST MONSTER" Kenshin989 said as he started jumping up and down

"hey, there are better things to cheer and jump about rather than this swordmanoid" Maloris said

"yeah i bet there are even stronger monsters in the dungeon that we even havent seen yet; and if we beat it then you can start jumping up and down...oh and one thing Kenshin989 DONT CALL ME :!: LITTLE YUGI :!: " yugi said

Maloris started laughing "ha..ha.. well if we wnat to make it to that dugeon we better get moving"

The three started walking south-west again with the sun still beaming down on them "will this sun ever go away?" yugi asked

Kenshin989

Post by Kenshin989 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:53 am

"Maybe there is no night time, just be glad that there might not be. Because there is a possibility that there are more powerful monsters at night.

Kenshin989 looks at yugi_757 with a slight grin on his face

"what exactly do mean by that kenshin989 says yugi_757"

"What he means is that you may not be ready for anymore enemys especially powerfull ones,when you just said you were tired from casting spells on those beat up swordmanoids says Maloris

" Im just stating the obvious

Maloris

Post by Maloris » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:29 pm

"Ha ha, nice one Kenshin. Okay, you guys ready to go into the 'deep dark dank drafty and deathly daunting dungeon'?"

"Nice use of the letter 'd' there Maloris..."

"I try... so let's go!"

-----Dungeon B1-----

The wavemaster and we heavy blades proceeded into the deep, dark, etc. etc. dungeon, and we walked along the long halls beneath the earth. In the next room, there was a chest and two magic portals. The portals opened when Kenshin stepped forward without care. One portal opened with a chest inside of it. The other held a deadly moth.

"Yugi, use your earth magic," I said reluctantly, "and smother this idiotic bug."

<sigh>"Alright Maloris... Gan Don!"

And with that the horribly lonley insect that was twice as big as a heavy axe was dead. A chest dropped from the remains of the moth, a blue one. I knew what it was as I had read about them in previous board postings, these blue chests were trapped and unless you had a fortune wire to disarm the trap, an unfortunate illness would become of your character. Lucky for our party that Kenshin had bought five fortune wires before coming to this game.

"You want me to use my fortune wire? What about yours? Ohh, you don't have any, huh? Fine, there ya go."

The trap was disarmed and the treasure was a 'The Death' scroll. Kenshin quickly pocketed his prize and yugi and I went and opened the other chests. Yugi recieved a 'Gale Breath' scroll and I took from my treasure chest a 'The Hanged Man' scroll. None of us were really happy with the treasure, but it just goes to show, what you find, you keep finding; what you want, you keep wanting.

From the large and empty room we three kings of the weak monsters barged off to the left side of the map, coming across many portals, about five --all of which contained mad grass, swordmanoids, and deadly moths-- until we reached a dead end. Something was odd about this dead end that just wasn't right. I wonder...

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:40 pm

"this is weird; the data streams are shown instead instead of the walls" yugi said as he neeled down to looked closer at it.

is this how dungeons suppose to look like :?: kenshin said
"No, data creates the walls; then it makes it so that the walls are visible,hmm.. :?: something must be screwing with the files that makes the walls visible" yugi said as he stood up

<thinking , then faces Maloris and Kenshin989>"i'm gonna report this to the system administration"

what do you think is causing this? Maloris asked

"i dont know but dont finish the dungeon without me; you can go and train a little, fighting those madgrass we saw on the way here" yugi said as he started walking back towards the entrence of the dungeon.

" :!: remember dont finish without me :!: " yugi shouted

should we finish the dungeon? kenshin asked Maloris

:!:"I heard that ":!: yugi shouted

"Guess not ":roll:

kenshin and Maloris just waited in the dungeon
Last edited by yugi_757 on Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.