If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Ryo Blazerock

The Fire Eagle of Hope (All welcome to join!)

Post by Ryo Blazerock » Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:17 pm

(OOC: This takes place before I came in the main story yadayadayada)

Ryo came in to the world for his second time, still amazed at his lush and realistic surroundings. He carried his Iron Spear on his back, walking through crowds of people. He brushed back his long roughly hair and looked out from a small overhang. He sat, his legs dangling off the edged, letting the wind blow in his face. Wow, he thought, I wonder how they do something like this....

A couple of stray “Newbs" came over to Ryo with a smug look on their faces. "Hey, wanna help us on a dungeon crawl?' They asked looking very suspicious.

"No thanks, I'll tend to myself if I venture in a dungeon." He replied, not even turning to face the group of warriors.

"Your gonna come with us whether you like it or not!" the very rude female warrior screamed. She grabbed Ryo buy his jacket and tossed him into a nearby rock wall.

"ARgh!" he cried in pain, feeling his shoulder hit the wall with a loud thud. One of the warriors leveled his sword to Ryo's chest and rushed forward.

"Raaaa!" the Blademaster screamed bringing his sword down for the kill. Ryo sidestepped, grabbed the handle of his sword, and smashed the butt into his chest. A nasty crunching sword could be heard, as the warrior collapsed.

"Get him!" the female warrior cried, who now appeared to be the leader. One warrior with a large axe swung in a huge arc right before Ryo, almost cutting him in half. "I do not wish to fight other players, but if it is necessary in this server, than so be it!" He cried unsheathing his Iron Spear.

The large warrior with the axe struck again, with an overhead slash, only to be parried by the middle of Ryo's spear. Ryo used the overweight Axer's strength against him, and pushed back and to the side, slamming the axe into him. The large man was temporarily pinned to the ground.

Two warriors were left for Ryo to defeat. One a very experience looking Heavyblader, the other was the female who seemed to be in charge, who looked like a Longarm.

The both attacked at once. The female jabbed to the side with a naginata. Ryo spun away from the attack. Then the Heavyblader shot his large sword towards Ryo.

Ryo then took to the air, leaping high, and landing on the blunt edge of the Heavyblader's sword. He ran up the blade, and when he reached the handle, spun and kicked the man in the chin, sending him spinning. He crashed into the ground, KO'ed.

Now just the female stood, looking very edgy and slightly scared. "You'll pay for this!" She cried with fury in her voice, and teleported away...

mortal_mad_man

hey

Post by mortal_mad_man » Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:27 pm

hah..................now that was quite impresing ............................
i would like to join you on your next adventure ...............................
it is allways good to have such a fine warior like on my side..................
what do you say?????????

Xeronemoff

Post by Xeronemoff » Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:52 pm

He stood beside Ryo wondering if he was ok or not...." Ryo you need a healing potion ? " He said patting Ryo's back some hoping blood would not come out of his mouth...

Vash

B) Kewl

Post by Vash » Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:28 pm

(OOC: If you don't mind a comliment ^^, I think you write quite well.^^)

Excuse me. Do you mind if I come along? I ask incredulously.

Ryo Blazerock

Post by Ryo Blazerock » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:30 am

(OOC: Thanks for the compliments everyone, I try. This ones gonna be a little short, I'm not very good at writing dialogue, my specialty is the action itself. :wink: )

Ryo looked around at the all the willing people who had come to his aid. "Wow." he said alloud, looking at the warriors around him. "I'm kinda new around here," he said kind of feeling like he wasn't sure what to do.

"Don't worry about it," he heard Vash say flicking some of his blonde hair out of his face. "most of us are new too. Anyone know where we can find some treasure, or some monsters to fight?" he said looking around at the group.

Xeronemeff was holding a healing potion out to Ryo with a look of concern on his face. Ryo was panting from the battle. Ryo breathed, "I don't mind if any of you come with me. You all seem nice enough."

Mortal Mad Man smiled as he stood tall. Vash gave Ryo a thumbs up signal, and Xeronemoff hepled Ryo to his feet. "So where are we headed?" Ryo asked, brushing himself off.

The four young warriors stood thinking of an easy area to train, possibly earn some GP.....

Vash

Post by Vash » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:46 am

((OOC: After waiting =P ))

Vash spoke up. How about we go to 'Bursting Passed Over Twin Hills? Unless someone else has another keyword they'd like to try.^^

Vash

Post by Vash » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:54 am

*Vash runs off quickly to the store and comes back with two resurrects and 4 health potions.*

These should come in handy. He says.

Vash

hey...

Post by Vash » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:04 am

You're not supposed to leave Ryo! Ha. Oh well. I have to too. Maybe I should post my 'hours' in my sig...can we continue this tomorrow? Like around 3:30ish?

Ryo Blazerock

Post by Ryo Blazerock » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:37 am

(OOC: Ya sorry about that man, just post an OOC before when you talk out of character, you confused me for a minute there)

mortal_mad_man

...............................cool

Post by mortal_mad_man » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:02 pm

now...................... that we have met .................... lets go to somewhere to kill some monsters........................!

(all four wariors clashed there weapons in the air)

(ooc:i think we need a thme song lol)

Vash

oops

Post by Vash » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:04 pm

(OOC: I know--sometime I do that. I'll try not to. Theme song eh? Hmmm...)

Vash waits for someone to put in the keywords.
This is thunder attribute right? Does anyone remember what element is opposite to thunder?

Mitsune

Post by Mitsune » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:06 pm

:) I must commend you. I really like your writing. May I ask, is it alright if I join? I am new (Of course cc) and I am trying to get more involved and understand the concept more. If you let me join, please do not mind me. I might be bad, but I will learn.^^ I love to rp and I have been doing it for a long time^^;;; )

Vash

ooc?

Post by Vash » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:55 pm

(OOC: Was that out of character?^^ Hmm...I wonder when Ryo will get back.)

Mitsune

Post by Mitsune » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:15 pm

(Yes it was ooc. I forgot to do that. Sorry I just will make a post. If you do not wish me to be apart, I will not post anymore^^)

IC) *She stands among the shadows watching the small group, she has a slight smirk upon her face as the wind blows gently causing her cape to wrap around her body*~*Her hood is pulled down over her face*~*A shadow plays a role of a mask*~*Her eyes are the only feature seen*~*They are a peircing hazel color*~*On some angles her eyes show more green or more brown*~*With a gentle slide of her feet she moves quietly along the shadows, her eyes do not look else where*~*Only at the group*~

Vash

Post by Vash » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:06 am

Vash spots the girl moving silently. He smiles to himself at her shyness. He doesn't say anything for fear of embarassing her--just in case she didn't want to talk. He wonders if she'd like to join the growing party.
Vash waits for her to say something.

(OOC: Of course you're welcome to come!^^)