If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:33 am

is it possible if i could join?

Ryo Blazerock

Post by Ryo Blazerock » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:56 am

Ryo noticed Vash talking to another newcomer, Mitsune. “Umm, you guys look pretty strong for our level, mind if I join you on a dungeon crawl?” she asked quietly.

Vash nudged Ryo in the stomach. Ryo replied, “Sure, the more the merrier.” Ryo said, leaning on his spear for a moment. Another newcomer, Aoshi walked up, asking if he could join the journey. “Wow we’re getting pretty full. Alright I think this is enough, Aoshi you’re the last won in.” Ryo said, hoping no one else would try and join the group, not one to ignore and reject people. He stretched with a heavy sigh, and asked Vash, “So where are we headed again?”

“Err I think Bursting Pass over Aqua Field was an appropriate training ground….” He said looking around.

“Hmm, Ryo and I just trained there…” Xero explained looking a bit skeptical.

Ryo thought back to when he had spoken to another Longarm, there were so few of his kind here fore some reason, a high ranking one named Kurai. “A good ice level terrain for newbs is Hidden Eternal Twin Hills. It’s a level two ice terrain, with only a few monsters in it. Should be good for you and a few friends to level in.”

“Alright, we head off to Eternal Twin Hills!” Ryo said cheerfully. The band of young warriors set off, their items, weapons, and armor all checked out and ready for combat.

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:57 am

So they headed toward the old golden chaos gate and teleported with great rings that fell around us and we dissapeared. As we landed we fell upon a field portal in the direct center and there was 4 water witches all dressed in blue along with a 6cursed blades coming at all directions. Ryo Blazerock and Mitsune screamed for their lives running trying to get refuge behind that hill escaped leaving the rest of us behind as we fought the cursed swords with our blades. It seemed impossible to penetrate their shields with the cursed swords blocking while the witches are casting spells on us as a easy target. They casted around 6 spells on vash while i kept trying to heal him with repth but quickly he was about to fall and eventually me and Vash had joined Ryo Blazerock but with extreme damage on Vash.

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:00 am

OOC : Ryo is in Bursting Passed Over Aqua Feild with me :roll: ...Adios

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:03 am

But Xeronemeff and Mortal Mad Man kept fighting but i used healing potion on vash and returned for the battle. I jumped up and slashed the cursed blade but it was no good, the cursed blade deflected it with its shield and i jumped back but just then i saw Ryo Blazerock and mitsune sneaking up crawling in the snowy white grounds and ryo blazerock came up and stabbed the first water witch with his spear and i heard a loud scream from the witch as it incenegrated with amongst the powerful charge he hit a cursed blade and broke through its sheild and with a spear going through it as i saw this the cursed baldes threw its shield back at Ryo Blazerock as he fell trying regrasp his long arm. Mitsune came and healed us with repth and casted some of her own spells. As i came and dashed at the second water witch but the witch backed away and ran swiftly and I ran after her until i caught up and jumped with my sword held up in the air and my arms grasping it with a mighty grip and i striked with full power as i slashed her back and crumbled her into 2 pieces. Then I rested there putting the sword down and wiped the sweat off my face. So i counted as there was only 1 water witch and 5cursed blades to go.

mortal_mad_man

hmph.................................

Post by mortal_mad_man » Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:57 pm

"now!!!!!!" mortal screamed to xero while runing at cursed blades when they was almost in one place........................ xero knew what he mean then falwoed me ...................... "hayabusa" we striked the cursed blades together in same time taking more than half of there health, then each on of us picked one of cursed blades and started attacking it.................................... mortal slamed the shield with the handel of his sowrd taking it by surprise then slashed it side ways killing it quikly......................... but before he could tern around to face another cursed blade he was hit by a water spell from the water witch sending him to the ground .......................... after xero finshed killing one of cursed blades he looked behind him and saw mortal sraonded by two cursed blades he attacked one of them "thanks" mortal sayed and started slashing the cursed balde infront of him untel it was killed ...................... i was wounded i did not have any healing items so i asked for first aid! i stod back letting the rest of gang take care of the water witch and the remaning cursed blade..........................wating for healing.

Mitsune

Post by Mitsune » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:17 pm

*She notices that she has been spotted*....*She ducks down quickly hiding behind a bush*...*Her hands reach through and somewhat split the bush open*~*Little did she know that bush was full of thorns*....Ah *She pulls back in pain*~*The bush rushes back to become one once again* ~*The branches snap, and break, the sound of russiling leaves can be heard*...*She looks down at her hands, and notice that they bleed*...*She tries to pull some thorns out, causing more pain for herself*...*She looks up to see if anyone of them is coming*

Mitsune

ooc

Post by Mitsune » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:18 pm

(Bleh sorry people. I was typing mine when you were posting, didn't mean to ruin it if I did)

Mitsune

(Bleh trying to catch up where you all are on xx)

Post by Mitsune » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:21 pm

*She nods* Thank you...*She grows silent listening to the other's*....

Mitsune

(Ooc)

Post by Mitsune » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:29 pm

It might take me a few moments to get on track. I mush apologize once again. I was lost at the moment. I will catch up in a bit~)

Vash

oh man

Post by Vash » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:41 pm

(OOC: school sure is an inconvenience for me now. oh well i have all of spring break now :D Oh and are all the monsters defeated? I hope not 'casue...)

Anybody need healing?! Vash asks as he looks around at the group, now really realizing how many people had come. After this he charges a Cursed Blade. The monster puts up it's shield to easily defend itself from the blow, but Vash flips over it to face it's back and thrusts his Brave Sword through its sternum. It fell quickly, but another had come up behind Vash and slashed at his back. Vash ran and let the others do some fighting, using Repth on himself, and anyone else that needed it.

Mitsune

Post by Mitsune » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:29 am

*She see's that vash was injured and follows him, close behind *~*She ask's impatiently* Are you ok? *She looks to see if he needs to be tended to, and proceeds to ask if he is ok, and if he needs anything*~*She still not to good at fighting and stays behind the others*.....*She hopes they do not think of her as weak or as a coward. She is still new to this world, and life in general*

Vash

Post by Vash » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:52 am

Vash shakes his head, but smiles at Mitsune. No thanks^^ He says. I guess I'm fine--just need to use Repth on myself. Thanks again though. Hey, and besides, you need to do some fighting and get some experience or the others'll think you're scared^^. Mitsune smiles back.

Mitsune

Post by Mitsune » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:54 am

*She looks at him, slowly removing the smile*...I know but...I am a bit scared....I am trying to get over it, that alone makes me brave....But I can not help but be somewhat afraid....*She stays by him*

Vash

Post by Vash » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:28 am

I know how real it feels, but this is just a game Vash says, knowing that even he was skeptical about what he just said. C'mon let's go fight something! They get up only to see that the remaining enemies have been defeated ( :( ). Oh well. Maybe next time. The party moves on, crossing the field and heading for the dungeon.