If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Mitsune

Post by Mitsune » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:51 am

*She trails behind the others*.....*She feels somewhat useless, and more like a coward now after he said what he said*...*She sings softly, looking down, kicking a rock gently with her right foot*....*She might not seem like she isn't doing anything, but really she is listening to her surroundings, and studying them*~*She is adapting, and waiting to see if their is any disturbance or sign of danger*..........*She continues to sing as she does so*

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:04 am

so the whole group travels and through and Aoshi rechecks the map if hes going the right direction so he finally found a small building with little torches at each end of the door and looks down and sees a staircase going down deep. As we went inside Aoshi quickly walked through the door with mitsune, vash, mortal mad man, xeromoff, and rio blazerock following behind.

Mitsune

Post by Mitsune » Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:11 am

*She walks along side of Aoshi now*~*She looks around*...*She slowly steps down the stairs* It is a bit dark in here, is it not? *her singing stopped, curiosity taking her over*.....((Ooc I just realized I am the only girl))

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:55 am

i ran in as the portal opened and as soon as mitsune said that i stopped and said to mitsune, "who cares and worry about it" suddenly right before my eyes 4swordmandroid and 3 cursed blades apeared and one of the the swordmandroid slashed my stomach as i fell unconsious for the moment groaning as the rest of the group took my back as i tried to get back up with the intense pain on my side and my hands and knees were holding me up against floor. I suddenly looked dizzly struglying to grasp my health potion as everyone else were busy taking out the swordmandroids and the cursed blades. "damn" i cried out as i tried endure the pain but the hands were to unsteady so i fell unconsious for my time until someone healed me but it was hard to say who as i walked back up on my feet and charged at one of the swordmandroids...

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:43 am

i fiercly slashed my sword against the swordmandroid's swords as i jumped over behind it and used crack beat loudy as the swordmandroid fell on it stomach and for my finishing move i jumped up and stabbed the swordmandroid's back and its body hard against the ground as it cried i looked upon it and then i charged at another sword mandroid as i ran quickly put my left hand over its face with and i ran swiftly right behind it with my hand still grabbing hold as used my sword slit it's throat. As for the rest of them i saw vash crushing a cursed blade and putting his right leg on the demantled body looking toward me and mitsune with a happy face with another cursed blade down. My eyes fell upon mortal mad man useing a finishing blow as i walked closer watching. Then i saw ryu speared through another sword mandroid. and i looked upon the last cursed blade trying to run away...

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:49 am

then i saw the last cursed blad turning back with a smirk on its face returning back rapidly and seemed stronger as it came infront of me and slashed his sword powerfully against but i just deflected it with my mighty sword with my group surrounding it and with it the cursed blade had no escape so we slashed it until it fell. Then i advanced to the next rooms quickly slashing through 3weak goblins and ran toward another portal as i found nothing but 2 water witches and i just sat down and rested as the rest of my group chased it and i said nothing and watched. Then we advanced to floor 2 desperately trying to finish this dungeon as fast as possible.
Last edited by Aoshi on Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:05 am

i walked down quietly and to the first room i saw nothing so i went left through the door and i saw nothing still and walked down the hallway and turned right then saw nothing but 3 deadly moths and so i charged ahead and the others followed. We all made up a plan and diverged surrounding it and charged from all sides but the results were bad they slapped vash and ryo down with their wings as i jumped up and slashed down one moth as i kept slashign through it until it decengrated. and so i casted ganzot twice on one of them and the others slashed them off. then i smiled looking at down with a unpleasant smile. then i healed my teammates with repth then went out and went to the other door on the right and went down.

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:13 am

then i went down and i glanced around the last floor and amazing wiped my smile off as i watched 4portals open and only one door which i supposed was the gott statue. There opened 5 goblins, 3cursed blades, 4swordmandroids, and only 2water witches. Then i put my smile back on and first headed for the easy goblins. Then i jumped up slashing the goblins repeatedly until took them all down. then i worried that the other monsters would be too much too handle.

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:20 am

but as for my stubborn confidence and pride i knew they were nothing but level1 monster. I slashed through each of the 2 waterwitches me and vash surounded as we closed in. Then i saw Mitsune amazingly take down 1 of teh cursed blades and me and mortal amd man double teamed the cursed blades on both sides and slash as my final blow it flew far. Then as i looked ryo alrdy handled 3 of the swordmandroids with his rough spear and mitsune finished the rest. so we went to the last door and found the gott statue. I let mitsune open the treasure chest as i pondered inside...

mortal_mad_man

Post by mortal_mad_man » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:57 am

ooc:well that dose that mean the end of our advnture? who will decide what we get in our tresurs?

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:36 pm

ooc:A mod will, Myk probably. Just wait for him to look at the story.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Vash

Post by Vash » Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:06 pm

(OOC: :P Jeez Aoshi! Just wait for us to post too! Haha. I'm starting to think about that turn thing =/. Well, I guess someone can PM a mod. That announcment said we could do that when we finish an adventure.)