It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:05 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:51 am 
*She trails behind the others*.....*She feels somewhat useless, and more like a coward now after he said what he said*...*She sings softly, looking down, kicking a rock gently with her right foot*....*She might not seem like she isn't doing anything, but really she is listening to her surroundings, and studying them*~*She is adapting, and waiting to see if their is any disturbance or sign of danger*..........*She continues to sing as she does so*

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:04 am 
so the whole group travels and through and Aoshi rechecks the map if hes going the right direction so he finally found a small building with little torches at each end of the door and looks down and sees a staircase going down deep. As we went inside Aoshi quickly walked through the door with mitsune, vash, mortal mad man, xeromoff, and rio blazerock following behind.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:11 am 
*She walks along side of Aoshi now*~*She looks around*...*She slowly steps down the stairs* It is a bit dark in here, is it not? *her singing stopped, curiosity taking her over*.....((Ooc I just realized I am the only girl))

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:55 am 
i ran in as the portal opened and as soon as mitsune said that i stopped and said to mitsune, "who cares and worry about it" suddenly right before my eyes 4swordmandroid and 3 cursed blades apeared and one of the the swordmandroid slashed my stomach as i fell unconsious for the moment groaning as the rest of the group took my back as i tried to get back up with the intense pain on my side and my hands and knees were holding me up against floor. I suddenly looked dizzly struglying to grasp my health potion as everyone else were busy taking out the swordmandroids and the cursed blades. "damn" i cried out as i tried endure the pain but the hands were to unsteady so i fell unconsious for my time until someone healed me but it was hard to say who as i walked back up on my feet and charged at one of the swordmandroids...

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:43 am 
i fiercly slashed my sword against the swordmandroid's swords as i jumped over behind it and used crack beat loudy as the swordmandroid fell on it stomach and for my finishing move i jumped up and stabbed the swordmandroid's back and its body hard against the ground as it cried i looked upon it and then i charged at another sword mandroid as i ran quickly put my left hand over its face with and i ran swiftly right behind it with my hand still grabbing hold as used my sword slit it's throat. As for the rest of them i saw vash crushing a cursed blade and putting his right leg on the demantled body looking toward me and mitsune with a happy face with another cursed blade down. My eyes fell upon mortal mad man useing a finishing blow as i walked closer watching. Then i saw ryu speared through another sword mandroid. and i looked upon the last cursed blade trying to run away...

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:49 am 
then i saw the last cursed blad turning back with a smirk on its face returning back rapidly and seemed stronger as it came infront of me and slashed his sword powerfully against but i just deflected it with my mighty sword with my group surrounding it and with it the cursed blade had no escape so we slashed it until it fell. Then i advanced to the next rooms quickly slashing through 3weak goblins and ran toward another portal as i found nothing but 2 water witches and i just sat down and rested as the rest of my group chased it and i said nothing and watched. Then we advanced to floor 2 desperately trying to finish this dungeon as fast as possible.

Last edited by Aoshi on Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:05 am 
i walked down quietly and to the first room i saw nothing so i went left through the door and i saw nothing still and walked down the hallway and turned right then saw nothing but 3 deadly moths and so i charged ahead and the others followed. We all made up a plan and diverged surrounding it and charged from all sides but the results were bad they slapped vash and ryo down with their wings as i jumped up and slashed down one moth as i kept slashign through it until it decengrated. and so i casted ganzot twice on one of them and the others slashed them off. then i smiled looking at down with a unpleasant smile. then i healed my teammates with repth then went out and went to the other door on the right and went down.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:13 am 
then i went down and i glanced around the last floor and amazing wiped my smile off as i watched 4portals open and only one door which i supposed was the gott statue. There opened 5 goblins, 3cursed blades, 4swordmandroids, and only 2water witches. Then i put my smile back on and first headed for the easy goblins. Then i jumped up slashing the goblins repeatedly until took them all down. then i worried that the other monsters would be too much too handle.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:20 am 
but as for my stubborn confidence and pride i knew they were nothing but level1 monster. I slashed through each of the 2 waterwitches me and vash surounded as we closed in. Then i saw Mitsune amazingly take down 1 of teh cursed blades and me and mortal amd man double teamed the cursed blades on both sides and slash as my final blow it flew far. Then as i looked ryo alrdy handled 3 of the swordmandroids with his rough spear and mitsune finished the rest. so we went to the last door and found the gott statue. I let mitsune open the treasure chest as i pondered inside...

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:57 am 
ooc:well that dose that mean the end of our advnture? who will decide what we get in our tresurs?

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:36 pm 
Exalted Player

ooc:A mod will, Myk probably. Just wait for him to look at the story.

Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:06 pm 
(OOC: :P Jeez Aoshi! Just wait for us to post too! Haha. I'm starting to think about that turn thing =/. Well, I guess someone can PM a mod. That announcment said we could do that when we finish an adventure.)

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3