If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Rayo
Exalted Player

team dungeon adventure

Post by Rayo » Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:42 pm

Rayo walks up to a portal in Mac Anu.

"Its time to go on another adventure."

Rayo has already sent a flashmail earlier so he knows that he won't be going in alone. Hoepfully another player or two would show up and lend a helping hand. As Rayo was about to enter the gate, he saw a familiar player approaching him.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:50 pm

"Rayo....it's been a little while," Zavier said as he walked up to Rayo. He saw that familiar gleam of recognition in his eyes, and they walked up to eachother and shook hands. "Hey, by the way, congrats on winning that contest. You did have some seriously good skill back there."

"Oh, it's nothing, you did very well too. Hey, i want to go to a dungeon and try out my new strength, not to mention you testing out yours. Last time, it was amazing how you killed those beasts."

"True, but I'd rather not do that again....I get so seriously drained. But, now that I'm here and already stocked on equipment, where do you want to head?"
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Apr 15, 2003 4:57 pm

ooc:I don't really know the low level keywords. I'm just going to make one up for now. Ifyou can think of one, I'll edit this one.

"I have stocked up on some items also. My mage's soul will come in handy. I was not quite sure where to go. How about bursting aqua lake?"

"Sure, thats a level 3 field."

The two enter the portal and appear in the new area. The water is glistening. The sparkling waves smashig into the shore. They had appeared on a small bit of land on the beach. They could see a series of rocks that they could cross on to reach the entrance to the dungeon below. The rocks were about nine feet by six feet. Not very commodious for a battle. Zavier took the lead as the two players hopped onto the first stepping stone. A pair of monsters appeared to greet the duo. The first snip snap lunged at Zavier as he drew his sword. zavier glided to the side. Zavier raised his blade and knifed the passing snip snap. The next snip snap was deflected away by Zavier. Rayo began to cast Rue Rom. The aqua materialized and drew the two snip snaps into the tornaedo. The snip snaps fell down and a final sword stroke from Zavier left the snip snaps relinquished.

"Good job Zavier."

"Same to you."

The players traveled on several more platforms before finally reaching the entrance. The entrance looked like a the mouth of a horned demon staring into the sky.

"Inviting lookin place we've found," Rayo stared into the mouth.

They entered the passageway and were faced with a decision shortly. There were 22 doors to choose between.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:14 pm

Zavier and Rayo stand in state of............well, wonder. The room was circular in fashion, and with 22 doors to choose from, they were at a loss.

"Hey Rayo, this can't be real. Well, I'm guessing that becuase it hs 22 rooms on this one level, there can only be one floor. So, the question that arises is....which door do we take?"
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom

Tyridac Rohadz

Post by Tyridac Rohadz » Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:34 pm

Closer and closer he drew to the door. He could hear it behind him. The darkness closing in on his body as he tried to mave as fast as he could. Dark tendrils swept across his back. Forcing cold lumps into his throat as his feet pounded towards the door.

He heard a rasp as the evil thing grew closer. The shadow drawing in on him. "NO!" Tyridac reached his hand out. Grasping for the door handle and pushing with all of his might. The blessed light of a room came into his vision. Driving the darkness that persued him away.

Like a drowning man burst from under the water, Tyridac burst into the room. His hair whipping about as he turned and slammed the door. Breathing heavy as his hands refused to release the door. An inane sense of safety came from keeping weight against it. He turned and fell against the door. Sliding down the waxed wood and onto the stone of the dungeon. Tyridac looked up and around the room. At first, he missed the people standing there. Concerned more with the amount of doors in the room than the people.

Looking back he smiled at his own stupidity. "Hey...I'm Tyridac..."

*OOC*- I hope you don't mind if I join. If so I will delete this post.

Xeronemoff

Post by Xeronemoff » Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:01 pm

Golden rings slowly surround the new shadowy figure that emerges from the Chaos gate, his face covered like a ninja's and the rest of his body covered in a white kimono just like his face cover. He slowly walks around and goes behind the secret spot behind the magic shop and slumps against the wall stabbing his blade into the ground back there soon pondering what he shall do today..."Hmmm I wonder when Hijinx will arrive...."He says for his affection for her was growing more then he thought it would but he shrugs it off and wonders when he should go off and level if he should anytime soon...

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:19 pm

ooc:Xero, what does that have to do with this dungeon adventure? Did you mean to post that on one of the main plots?

Rayo and Zavier rush over to the fallen player.

"I have a feeling we should not go into that door..." questions Rayo.

Rayo casts repth on the player who they soon find out is Tyridac.Zavier sets him sitting up and he tells them what was going on.

"The darkness, the shadows...I was being chased by a thing of the dark. It was so inhuman...evil...it was coming after me...Where is it!"

Rayo and Zavier look at the door he had come through puzzled.

"When you entered, nothing else was there..." explains Rayo.

"Maybe it vanished when the light came. Or, if it was a shadow, maybe it was an illusion. This dungeon seems to try and overwhelm you. The entrance, the multiple doors, this shadow...it could just be a mass conspiracy in this place."

Rayo thought over what Zavier had said. It made sense.

"Fear is a potent force. Look what it did to Tyridac," adds Rayo.

"We should be careful not to let our emtions get the best of us..." continues Zavier, "or our disbelief in the illusions. If we think something is a figment of our imagination and it isn't...that could be even worse."

The trio of players look at all the doors to choose between.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:43 pm

The team notes the door that Tyridac had used. They entered a different door. As the door creaked open, they saw nothing...at first.

"Zavier, Tyridac, I see a door at the end of the passage."

"Are you sure, I don't see a door yet," asked Tyridac.

"I think there is a door at least, the walls are flat and smooth but I see something sticking out of it."

The three players reach the end and sure enough, there is a doorknob. Zavier turns the knob and they all hear a click. The door does not open but a monster appears behind them. The monster is a Mummy Ripper.

"Not another one! Is it real though?" wonders Rayo. "It could be just another illusion to scare us away."

"I'll find out then."

Zavier leaps over the beast and lands after a short backflip. As he lands he sticks the 8 phase sword out. The sword ripped through the side of the Ripper.

"It definately appears to be."

"At least it is slow," comments Rayo. It won't be able to attack both sides at once."

"Tyridac, we will alternately attack the Mummy. Attack it when its back is to you. Then when it has turned around, I will strike it and we repeat. Rayo, just heal us and help Tyridac if he gets in trouble. You two are in a corner."

The Mummy Ripper moves to attack Zavier. Tyridac takes his cue and swipes at the Mummy's back for several solid hits. When the Mummy eventually turned around to deal with the pest facing it, ZAvier swats the Mummy Ripper with his blade thrice. THe Mummy Ripper however was already fixed on beating Tyridac.The Mummy Ripper wallopped Tyridac away into a wall. Zavier bashed his blade into the Mummy but it would not be deterred. Rayo used a repth on Tyridac who rose and slid under the ran past the Mummy who only smashed into a wall, shattering the stone. Dust from the room filled the air and the almost caused a shockwave from the blow.

"That Mummy is powerful."

Zavier readied himself and he attacked the beast with the other blademaster. Rayo smacked his wand into its head from behind as well. The Mummy again responded by turning to face Rayo and ignored the two blademasters.

"Rayo, watch out, it's programming must be set so that it will go after the enemies closed off with less room to move. Get out of there."

Rayo heeded Zaviers hasty warning as the mummys fist came at him. He dove underneath the giant beast. He then scrambled over to the others.

"Any other ideas?"

"Well Tyridac, not any ones I like. We could try and close the door behind us but it could probably break it down. I don't like the idea of this thing waiting behind us when we try another door. We could be trapped. Do you have any workable ideas Zavier. The Mummy Ripper is closing in on us."
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:39 pm

Zavier and Tyridac ran towards the Mummy until they were on both of his sides with Rayo in front of the Mummy Ripper. The two blademasters made a few hits each against the beast; hit, miss, hit, hit, hit. The Mummy Ripper swung his arms about trying to deal with his opponents at the same time. Zavier ducked the poorly aimed move and continued dicing up the Mummy. Tyridac, with his lower speed, was not so lucky. With the hit, Tyridac crashed into the ground. Tyridac was hit again by the monster. Skidding across the floor, only to end up with more bruises. Rayo quickly used repth on Tyridac and helped him up. Zavier used revolver on the Mummy but it just would not fall.

"I think we need a new plan," complained Tyridac. "This just is not going to cut it."

"Fine, let us go back out to the main area. We can think of a new plan while it deals with the door."

Rayo begins to go towards the door as he says this. The dungeon seemed to be out for blood though. Just moments before the trio of players reached the door, it closed and lcoked itself.

"That stone door is closed and I'm not sure we have enough time to open it," says Tyridac.

"There is always a way to manipulate time."

Rayo casts Gan Zot and collapses the area between the Mummy Ripper and the group.

"See...the cave in will give us more time."

Zavier and Tyridac tryed to reopen the sealed door. Eventually...

"I've got it open," cried out a satisfied Tyridac.

"The Mummy Ripper has finally broken through as well though," pointed out Zavier.

The players went through the open doors and slammed it shut.

"That should hold him," Tyridac thought.

Then, as if it was never there, the door disappeared. The Mummy Ripper, standing in the doorway, smiled if it was possible and started to stumble toward them.

"This dungeon, could it have been hacked into?" questioned Rayo.

"Not time to worry about that now, Rayo can heal, Tyridac, come with me."

Zavier ran to the Mummy Ripper and the two blademasters and the Mummy duked it out. Rayo was reenergizing the two warriors but they still were taking damage. The Mummy Ripper faltered for a moment.

"It is weakening. Not much more now."

Zavier struck blow after blow and Tyridac swung his blade numerous times.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Tyridac Rohadz

Post by Tyridac Rohadz » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:49 am

"You're pissing me off!" Tyridac swung again. As hard as his body would allow him. The blade bounced uselessly off the monsters hide. "Jeez, how can I do anything if I can't even damage it." Tyridac swung around again. This time his blade impacting just above the monsters knee. It waverd a bit, then swung a long arm out to hit Tyridac. As fast as he could, he tried to bring his blade up to block. No such luck though. He was hit and went skittering away.

"Ouch...bad idea..." Tyridac struggled to his feet. The weight of the sword was beginning to wear thin. "Hey, um...Rayo was it? What about the sword skill...That might bring it down." Tyridac was unsure though. How many times would he be able to use the skill. In a cautious stance. Tyridac moved back into the fray. His blade whipping back and forth.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:56 am

Zavier looks at the mummy ripper that is making its way towards the group. "You know, this doesn't make since....We fought a mummy ripper a long time ago. Granted, we were able to beat it with a bunch of people, but my power has come a considerable way since then. There is no way that this thing isn't dead yet." Zavier looks around the main room at the other doors that have not been opened yet. "Well, at least two hell doberman didn't come out. That really would have jacked things up. Ok, you guys, let's try to finish this thing. It's severely weakened, so we should be able to handle it."

The trio began to fight the monster again, and Tyridac seems to be getting hit considerably more than him. "Hey, Tyridac, you attack from behind me. That way, you will take less damage."

"Sure thing," Tyridac said, glad to be out of the way. Zavier runs to the mummy with Tyridac behind him. He does revolver in the monsters face. The monster shrieks violently as it wretches back. Tyridac slashes the monster numerous times. Zavier sees this as his chance, and as Tyridac yells out now, they moth do their special skills and literally flay the monster. It disappears into the Abyss.

"Good job guys. Now that we have disposed of our little ripping friend, which door do we choose?"

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:56 am

"Don't give this dungeon any ideas Zavier," Rayo lol. "For all we know, the hacker is watching us while we do this. And I am tired of pairs of puppys attacking."

"hehe..." Zavier.

The three are about to choose another door when they hear a loud sound come from an untried door.

"Hey! Maybe that is the right door."

Tyridac opens it up and runs in.

"He forgot about his last expirience rather quickly, didn't he..." Zavier notes.

"Yep. Not to mention, loud noises probably means a large monster or a couple of them. Not the best sort of sign but we might as well go help him. We did come in here to fight," Rayo adds.

Tyridac came face to face with...a pair of hell dobermans!

"Groan..." Zavier.

"Ugh..."Rayo.

Tyridac is having trouble dealing with two at once. HE tries to slice one but his blade just passes through.

"Nothing to worry about, these two are fakes so...AH."

Tyridac's commentary was cut short as the other doberman attacks. Zavier uses revolver and Rayo blows the injured beast back with a Rue Rom.

"It appears that only one was fake. The fake hell doberman made gave the lone one an early lead," Rayo.

"We can beat one. Its level is no higher than my own." Zavier.

The pair help Tyridac up and rayo casts repth on him.

"Okay, Rayo will heal, Tyridac will support me."

Zavier steadies his blade as the doberman lunges foward. Tyridac pivots to the side and chops down on the doberman as it engaged Zavier. Blood spurts from Zavier as he and the doberman score equal attacks. Rayo quickly heals Zavier as the team regroups and prepares for the dobermans next advance.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:29 am

(OOC: You guys, excellent idea for the dungeon.)

Zavier jumps straight at the beast, and as it attacks him in the chest, he slices it in the chest. Their attacks equal the same, and both opponents stop to analyze eachother. "You know, this should be an easy match. I can kill the other doberman well enough. Just make sure you heal me good Rayo!" Zavier slices towards the beast again, renewed with full health as the doberman's health begins to lower. The doberman backs back as Zavier continually strikes it, slowly depleting it's power.

Finally, when it is almost dead, Zavier smiles, smirking slightly to Tyridac.
"You see, we can kill this thing. They were somehting when it was two on me and i had less power. But now, i am considerably stronger and my skills are much better...what the?"

The doberman begans to howl loudly, looking at the allusion doberman that is against the wall surveying the fight. The doberman howls, and suddenly the real doberman begins to glow. "NO WAY!!" Rayo screams as he realizes what is happening. The hp of the doberman is completely healed, and Rayo only has half as much sp accumulated than at the beginning of the match.

"You've got to be kidding!" Tyridac screams as he readies his sword once again.

"Should've killed it when i had the chance...but my arrogance go to me. But hey, we just have to keep up the same line of attack and I will attack. Tyridac, you be my eyes. Let me know of any flaws in my fighting or anything you notice. Rayo, continually heal us, but stay concealed. Let's go!"

Zavier leaps into the air along with the doberman, and they began round two...

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:46 am

The party hears a thumping come from deep within the cave.
"Oh great, now what?" ~Zavier

The thumping stops for a moment, and the party hears the howl of a doberman, then silence.
"Maybe it's another character?!" ~Rayo
"Hopefully" ~Tyridac

The thumping continues...then stops for a moment, and another Hell Doberman come running into the fray. Then the thumping continues.
"Well damn, just when I thought we were gonna be ok." ~Zavier

The thumping draws ever near, and out of the darkness the party sees a figure dressed all in red.
"All of you, stand back." ~the figure said calmly.

The character was a heavy axe, with a huge black axe. He used Axel Pain, killing all but 1 of the dobermen.
"I will stand back as you guys finish it off" ~The Heavy Axe
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Tyridac Rohadz

Post by Tyridac Rohadz » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:54 am

Tyridac dropped back into his stance. The blue tinted Brave Sword raising to about eye level. He would be Zavier's eyes...and maybe score a hit on to this Doberman. Tyridac smiled. It was great to finally see some action. A welcome change to the manotony of training.

Zavier and Tyrdiac parted. Moving in opposite directions to flank the beast. Something was wrong though. It snarled and backed up with the two. It was weird. A creature like this shouldn't be able to figure out a flanking move like this.

"Seems kinda odd...doesn't it Zavier. Almost like someone is thinking for it." Tyridac smiled as he began to reverse the manuver. Moving slowly back in front of the Doberman. It began to crouch to attack Tyridac. Snarling as it meniacly dripped spittle onto the stone of the dungeon floor.

"Hey...hit it from behind as it lunges at me. That should score some good points. I'll block so don't worry about me." Tyridac smiled and prepared for the attack.

Without warning, the Doberman pivoted just as Zavier raised his blade. He was open, wide! The beast crouched to attack. It's powerful legs bunching up for the lunge.

"LOOK OUT!" Tyridac yelled to Zavier. As fast as he could, Tyridac ran towards the beast. His sword blade scraping against the stone, sending erattic sparks in every direction. With all of his stregnth, Tyridac swept the blade up and into the side of the creature. The blow bringing up a thin line of blood. A yelp of pain resounded in the room.

Zavier circled around it and in front of Tyridac. "Not bad...How bout we not get caught off guard like that again, deal?" A smile cracked across Zavier's face.

"Deal...let's deal with this fiend." Tyridac rolled his sword to the right, preparing for their next battle plan.