If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:20 am

"...how are we going to kill this monster while it has the obvious influence of hacker? Well, hey, this thing is hurt anyway, i will just randomly fight it. Hey Tyridac, be my eyes again, Rayo keep healing. I want to fight this thing one on one for a little while."

Zavier runs towards the monster and jumps up, doing a flip, tryng to slice it in the back. The monster anticipates this and twists in mid air, ready to claw Zavier's face. "Just as I thought!" Zavier thinks as he does another flip with his blade outstretched. The monster cannot react in time and Zavier slices into it, throwing the beast into the ground. He gets his sword and does revolver, literally dicing the doberman, almost completely silencing it. Zavier runs towards it, jumps into the air, and stabs downward....into the ground.

"Uhh..." he moans as the doberman rams its body into him.

"How did it do that?..." Tyridac thinks as he surveys the scene. Suddenly, he notices that the hallucination doberman is now growling again. The doberman gets up, and hits health begans to regenerate. Zavier quickly stands up. "Hey, Axemaster, follow me!" They both run towards the doberman, who retreats into a corner, trying to restore its health. "AXLEPAIN!""REVOLVER"

The Doberman is torn to shreds.

The hallucination doberman looks at the other characters, snarls, and jumps through the wall.

"That was insane..." Zavier comments, taking a moment to rest. "Hey you, thanks for the help..but i have to say that you seem familiar. Your fighting style, as well as your stature. Have we met before?"
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:37 am

The Axemaster just stares at Zavier.
What are you guys doing in this dungeon?
How did you get in?
I loc...err I thought this dungeon was locked.

The Axemaster, walks on, alone, unaware if anyone follows him or not, much less does he care.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:43 am

The Axmaster opens a door and walks in. The rest of the team follows. Before long, they reach a circular room. In the middle of the room is an abyss pit. There is a small walkway around the entire room on the outskirts. There is a door to the left, a door to the right and a three doors on the far side with strange writings.

"Hmmm...more doors," complained Tyridac.

Rayo walks off without saying a word. He goes over to the three doors and started to analyze the writing. In mere moments he laughs.

"I understand what these mean."

The first is Dancing Otto bellows every rainy monday, a nitwit.

"Connect the first letter of each word, doberman. Not this door."

otreum

"Backwards for muerto, which is dead or something like that in spanish."

(its just blank)

"This shows our future if we enter."

He glances at the right and left doors.

"No clue about those though."

"I do," replied Zavier. There were two dobermans that appeared. The healer ran off. Groups of two, they are bad symbols in this place. Neither door on the side is correct."

"Then there is only one place to go..." Rayo.

"...down," Zavier.

With further inspection Tyridac discovers that the sides of the hole are as such that they could be gripped, and climbed down. The three of the team descend while the axemaster does...nothing.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:47 pm

The three started to climb down. After a few minutes of climbing down, they were enveloped in complete darkness.

"I don't like the fact that I cannot see anything here," Tyridac.

When they finally reach the bottom, they are in a room identical to the one abve them except that there is only one door behind them. The players open the stone door to reveal a staircase. After jogging downa few flights of stairs they hear a rumbling noise.

"Something is coming..." Zavier.

A duo of goblins with a snip snap were sliding down the stiars. A single swordmanoid was walking up the stairs to ward them.

"I'll take the swordmanoid, you two deal with the others."

Zavier jumps foward, bringing his blade ontop of the swordmanoid, puncturing the head and going right the down the middle. The swordmanoid pieces fall away as Zavier looks to see how the others are doing. While Tyridac slashes away at a goblin, the snip snap bites into his arm, forcing him to drop the blade down a few steps. Rayo knocks the snip snap off with his wand, casts repth on Tyridac, and performs a Juk Rom on the enemies above them. The goblins are both destroyed but the ship snap survived. Zavier leaped up and cut the snip snap in two.

"This is an annoying dungeon, enemies coming from both sides at the same time..." spoke Tyridac as he lifted up his weapon.

"I know, I'm out of sp," commented a calm Rayo.

Rayo used his mage's soul on himslef to restore his sp and they moved on downstairs.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:55 pm

The team continue to walk down the stairs and they reach solitary door. Zavier steps up to the door, trying to find in marks that would identify the room. "Hey, you guys, look at this." he says as he investigates some scratches on the door.

"It looks as though...as though a monster actually scratched out the name that is on the door." Rayo commented as he passed his hands over the claw marks.

"I know....but, why would the monster do something like that? I mean, I know the world is advanced and everything, but I don't think that it can do something like this." As they talk, Tyridac notices some movement on the opposite wall.

"You guy!" he exclaims as he realizes what it is. A hell doberman walks towards them, snarling and drooling, its hot saliva hitting the ground in soft but audible hisses. Zavier draws his weapon.

"You guys, i'll end this things life. Yahh!" Zavier runs at the doberman, which surprisingly doesn't move. Zavier's blade hits the doberman....at least, they thought it did. Zavier's weapon passed through the doberman.

"Hey, Zavier, is this the same hallucination that we saw earlier?" Rayo asked as he surveyed the doberman. The doberman suddenly howled and ran though the solitary door.

"I don't know....but, regardless, there is only one exit out of this place. So, you guys, get your weapons ready. I don't know what's on the other side of that door, but it will be fun!" The band of warriors ready themselves as Zavier kicks open the door...
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:17 pm

All of the players are shocked at what they see. There are fifteen Mummy Rippers circled around a single player, a wavemaster. at the heels of the wavemaster is the fake doberman.

"Hah, someone finally made it here with an entire party intact. The last group only had two of five members alive when they reached my inner sanctum. But wait, I am being rude. I am the master hacker, Mr. Pac." 8)

The team advances slightly into the room, weapons drawn.

"Oh, don't bother. You cannot win. You should try though. This game has gotten so boring. Player often survive these simple dungeons. I have spiced them up with stronger monsters. Just so you know, all of these Mummys are real. Don't think you will survive though. I won't let them kill you all the way. I will alter your character before you go. Won't it be fun to have a crippled arm, a perpetual black eye. Not to mention the all time favorite lack of head special!"

"You are sick," comments Rayo.

"We will stop you," adds Tyridac.

"But how did were you able to do this, explain how?" pesters Rayo.

"Feel free to try. Even if you somehow made it past these muumys, there will be more. Oddly enough, I can hack into the game because of something I found in the game. A powerful person granted me these powers. I rule over all monsters...because I am a new monster, the Lord of Destruction. These monsters are linked to my life...kill me and they will disappear...blah...yack yack...buwhaha...haha..."

As the lord of destruction hacker is ranting, Zavier jumps forward and slashes the wavemasters wand, destroying it.

"No, my wand," she cries out.

"You should talk less, didn't you notice my team members were only talking to keep you distracted, those mummys would not attack until you told them to. And now it is too late, they are all dissappearing," explains Zavier.

"But I am not finished yet, my doberman is still hear and without my power to make it illusion, it becomes real!"

The doberman, no longer under her control, lunges at the closest target, the female wavemaster. It tears her up in moments and sets its eyes on the three players.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:26 pm

"The doberman is about to pounce," proclaimed Tyridac.

The hell doberman moved away from the fallen wavemaster and practically flew through the ait when it leaped at the fighters.

"Team, scatter," Zavier.

Rayo leaped back and Tyridac rolled to his right. Zavier backstepped but then went forward after the doberman missed for an attack. The blade never reached its target as the doberman leaped again very soon, landing on Zavier's other side. It tore into his arm and clawed him to the ground. Tyridac made a series of strikes but only succeeded in changing its target. Rayo used Repth on Zavier who rose to assist Tyridac. The two blademasters drove the beast back a few paces but it could not be completely turned. zavier shoved his blade into the doberman, it yelped and backed away a few more steps. Rayo got the doberman in his sights and performed two consecutive Rue Roms. The beast wavered for an instant before trying to proceed over to the wavemaster. Zavier blocked the charge with his blade, piercing the beast and weakening it further. Tyridac added his sword to the attack. The doberman hissed..it moved off to the wall. After another growl it attempted to strike us again. Zavier blew it back again with his blade of steel.

"It is getting weaker. We can take it down," encouraged Rayo.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:06 pm

Zavier squares off the beast, knowing that it's life is about to come to an end. He jumps at the beast and does revolver. The beast stands back, and as soon as Zavier is in range, it spins its body to make Zavier's speed. The team watch in horror as the beast is able to keep up with Zavier's attacks, countering most of them, some times countering with a lot of damage. Zavier's blood begins to run down his face, and he stops revolver, following down to one knee. The doberman, however, has spent its life force, and falls on its back, gasping for it's last breath. Zavier stands up and walks towards the beast. "You pitiful creature....next time, choose your master better." He picks up his sword, and in a flash decapitates the beast. They watch as the body disappears but the head does not.

"I thought the entire entity was supposed to disappear." Rayo commments as he casts a repth on Zavier. "i don't know, but hey, at least it's over. Let's go back to the root town." Zavier tries to use his spirit oracania, but it doesn't respond.

"Hmm....looks like we have to make it back the hard way." Tyridac says as he walks towards Rayo. Suddenly the head of the doberman rises into the air. Zavier and Tyridac instantly raise their swords.

"Not so fast...little people." the voice says.

"Hey, it's that stupid hacker!" Rayo says as he readies his water wand.

"You may have killed my doberman, but i have a surprise for you!" The team feels the ground begin to move, and as they try to brace themselves, the floor shoots upward. They all cover their eyes as the entire ring hurtles towards the celing...

Zavier opens his eyes and looks around. "You can't be serious! Well, hey thanks!" They are back into the original room.

"Don't count your blessings so soon!" the voice says as the doberman head reappears. "You know why i brought you here? It's because in the end, I always get the last laugh!" All of the sudden, the team sees a message appear, a message that makes all of them shudder in terror.

"All Field Portals Open"

The team watches in horro as all of the doors disappear, and monsters began to pullthemsevles out of the portal rooms and into the main circle room. The door disappears, leaving the team surrounded by monsters.

Zavier, Rayo, and Tyridac all look around, their weapons dropping slightly...

(OOC: You guys, let's make this thing last a good while. This is getting good.)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:48 pm

Many monsters were appearing. There were a dozen goblins from one room. Five Mummy Rippers from five different doors, a hell doberman from each of the eight other doors. One snip snap from each of the remaining doors, 5 total.

"This may not be the best time to mention this but I thought something was familiar about that hacker. That was the wavemaster that Micahel and I spotted a while back that was freezing. Not sure how it will help us though," sighs Rayo.

"Does anybody have any ideas?" "I don't like this place," screams Tyridac.

"This looks bad," Zavier.

"Could you just do your transformation right now?"

"I don't have the energy to do that right now Rayo."

The monsters stalk and completely surround their prey.

"Hey guys, there is a switch over there!" "Maybe it could help us," asks Tyridac.

"That is what opens the door behind us...we could get out of this room!"

"You have a good point Zavier," retorts Tyridac, "but how could we get there. None of us could get there and back before he was completely cut off from the group."

"You are absolutely right Tyridac," Rayo states, "none of us could get there and back, but with this speed charm I could at least get there. I'm a wavemaster. I have some speed. It is either all of us dying or one of us. Revive me if you ever get the chance. A little distraction would not hurt either."

Rayo performs a Gan Zot to throw the monsters off balance and clear a path. The others back up to the door, drawing the monsters toward them. Rayo uses the speed charm and starts running. About half way there three doberman give chase.

"This would be really pathetic if I trip right now," Rayo thought.

He made it to the switch. He halted and activated the switch. The door opened behind the others.

"Made it. Hurry guys, it will automatically close in a few seconds ahh!"

The dobermans leap on Rayo, tearing him up and piling on top. His screams are soon lost to the howl of the dobermans as they progress towards the others.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:37 pm

Zavier and Tyridac run to get to the entrance, feeling thier pusuers edging closer and closer. "Come on, we can make it out of here!" Zavier screams as he uses all of his strength to make it to the door. The ghost of Rayo comes to him, and his eyes become as cold as ice.

"Damn it, Rayo, why'd you have to do that...don't worry though, your sacrifice won't be in vain!" The Goblins join the chase with the Dobermen and they try to clinch the warriors in. Zavier is one foot away from the door and jumps through.

He comes out of the door only to end up on the other side of the room, facing the flanks of the other doberman. "What the hell?!" he screams as he surveys their predicament. He sees the mutilated body of Rayo, and his anger starts to build.

"Haha..........fools! Did you honestly think I would allow you to get out of this place alive. Let's see if you can defeat all of my monsters...there is absolutely no way that you can exit out of this room!"

Zavier watches in horror as the other monsters stop, turn around, and face the team once again. "I wish that Axemaster or whoever he claimed to be was here. We could really use the help. I mean, we need some others to come help us. Well, at least we can bring back our wavemaster."

Zavier casts the ressurrect and Rayo is revived. "Did i help you guys...........i see not. What exactly happend?" Rayo asked bewildered.

"That damn hacker...he rigged the room. There isn't an exit, that door only leads to this side of the room. I think that he tricked you into flipping the switch so that the trap would happen." Rayo begins to lower his eyes, shame building up in his face. "Don't worry about it man, all of us agreed to do that, so we all take the blame. So, let's just focus on the deals at hand. First off, we have to find a way to deal with these monsters . I say that the goblins should be our first bet, then the snipsnaps, then the dobermen, then the rippers. Do you agree with these terms hacker?!"

"Yes I do....this will be a true test of your power! Hahaha!" The monsters nod their heads in unison, and the gobins step to the front of the fray.

"Hey, Zavier, this will be an ugly battle," Tyridac says as he unsheaths his blade.

"I know, but we have to do this. Until others get here, that is, assumming that others will come, we have to fight these monsters off. Ok, here they go. Rayo, you stay behind and heal. We are completely counting on you. Tyridac, you shouldn't have too much trouble with these goblins. Stay focused and concise; they are not strong enemies. Let's go!"

The goblins yell in a state of bloodwrathe, running towards the small group...

Tyridac Rohadz

Post by Tyridac Rohadz » Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:56 pm

Tyridac smiled as the nearest Goblin advances on him. It's teeth bared as goo dripped from its disgusting mouth. Whirling around, Tyridac slices at the goblin across the chest. Acrid blood oozing out of the wound. "You're mine." Tyridac yelles as he ducks under the attack and slices up. The attack finishing the monster as it gurgles up blood.

"Your friend was stupid. Will the rest of you be that moronic when you attack?" Tyridac adressed the goblin group. His sword raising, dark blood still dripping from the blade. Their ugly faces open in horror as Tyridac stands before them.

"You vill learnv that Goblinsss are not to ve taken lightly..." The apparent head goblin roared. Insted of charging, the group parted. Tyridac recognized this from before. Trying to flank an enemy by parting ranks. Tyridac was smarter than the A.I.

With as much speed as he could muster, Tyridac duck/rolled into the fray. His hair whipping about as he spun and slashed at the goblin. Black blood spraying into the air as Tyridac slashed it. The goblin reeled and spun away. Tyridac looked towards Zavier for approval.

"How's that?" His eyes looked back towards the advancers as he held his sword up.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:53 am

Tyridac was able to defeat the first two goblins easily enough but there were still ten more.

"Tyridac, run into the corner over that bridge," yelled Rayo.

There was a small and narrow bridge leading to a stone wall. Tyridac ran over it to the puny strip of land. As the first two goblins charge over the bridge they bump inot eachother and are slowed down. Tyridac runs forth and slashes them both and they fall into a bottomless pit.

"They can only effectively attack you one at a time now," thinks Rayo, "and Tyridac should be able to handle any of them one on one.

The next five goblins are defeated by Tyridac on the bridge. The remaining three goblins hold back unsure, Zavier comes from behind and slices the middle one in half. The confused remaining goblins scatter. One turns to face Zavier and the other runs over the bridge. Tyridac skewers the goblin closing in on him and Zavier chops his in half with his blade.

"Those eight dobermans are closing in," Tyridac.

He realizes that he could not beat the dobermans the same way, they were each stronger than him. The entire team regroups and prepares for ther next round.

"Hmm...any ideas..." Tyridac.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:23 am

Zavier looks at the others, and he lays his blade out full lenght. "What's going on Zavier?" Rayo asks, confused wat what he is doing.

"Listen, I'm about to try something. Do you remember Rayo last time when i was able to gather those symbols of power?"

"Yeah...are you telling me you can do that again now?"

"No.....but, after it was over, i was given this symbol." Zavier shows his arm, and the symbol for wood has appeared on it. "I believe i now can incorporate that dragon's power in me for a limited amount of time. I don't know how much of a difference it will make, but at least it will help us a alittle."

Zavier stands straight up, his arms outstretched. "Dragon gifted with the power of wood, of the ancient wisdom of the trees and creatures here for a milennia, i ask that you grant me your power!" Zavier looks into the sky, searching for anything to change.

Nothing does.

The Dobermen, which had lingered back for a while unsure, look at one another and began to make there way towards the trio. Zavier looks around desperately, trying to re connect with the power. "Please, dragon, grant me this wish!" he screams at the top of his lungs.

Nothing happens.

The head of the allusion doberman begans to laugh hysterically. "Damned fool! you should know that any tricks will be useless here! Here, let me lend you a proper fighting field!" The players suddenly find themselves on a very large floor with nothing but space.

"We've lost our bridge advantage....he just thinks of everything. But why won't the dragons respond?"

"There's no time for that Zavier!" Tyridac screams as he readies his weapon. "We have to worry about this right now. If the dragon won't come, then we will have to fight and live! Now, you are equal to a doberman, so you fight one head on head. i will try to support you."

"I'll heal, although i may not be instantaneous becuase they may try to attack me." One of the doberman begans to run towards Tyridac, who readies his weapon. Zavier snaps back into things and readies his blade.

"Tyridac, let's teach this thing about proper etiquette...."

The Doberman attacks, and as it slices Tyridac, Zavier does revolver into its side, severely flaying it's right side. The doberman responds by digging it's claws in Zavier's back. Zavier screams out in pain and anguish, and stabs the doberman in the eye. The doberman claws him in the arm, making him temporarily lose his balance. Another doberman surprises him by ramming him with its body. A third doberman pounces upon him, its hot saliva dripping on its face.

Tyridac tries to go to his age, but a doberman jumps in front of him, blocking his path. Tyridac tries to seriously injure the beast, but he only succeeds in taking its hp by a small bit. The doberman grins and knocks Tyridac towards the wall.

Rayo heals Tyridac, only to see him get hurt again. He looks at Zavier, who is not faring well against the three doberman. He casts repth twice, giving Zavier full strength. He watches as Zavier pushes the third doberman off and steadies himself to fight, but he is hurt. His eyes have fear in them: that is unmistakeable. Suddenly, Rayo sees another doberman began to go up to Tyridac. Tyridac desperatley tries to avoid their hits, calling for Zavier to hurry. The other three doberman survey what is going on, and one happens to notice Rayo. It grins and begins to stalk him. "Holy crap! This can't be happening!" he thinks as he tries to slowly move away from the monsters.

Zavier sees the doberman going for Rayo and tries to stop him, but the doberman all thrust themeselves at him. He does revolver, and succesds in hurting the beast, but they keep coming. He is tired and they ram themselves into him, knocking him into a wall. Blood runs down the side of his mouth, and a tear comes down his cheek as he looks at the three approaching monsters. It is not a tear of fear; it is a tear of anger at himself. Anger flairs up inside of himself, and he yells out in frustration.

The symbol on his arm glows.

Zavier looks up as he feels his hp go to full.....but it keeps going slowly up, past his bar. He is enveloped in green, and green light flashes throughout the room.

"Yes!" Rayo screams as all the monsters look at him. "This is what I had been waiting for." A green dragon appears above Zavier, and as it bellows out green fire, it changes into a symbol. The Wood Symbol burns bright green and settles towards Zavier's chest. Lightening strikes his body, and his armor becomes green. Everyone sees his blade turn black with green fire at it's tip. His black cloak becomes brown. Zavier's eyes turn Hazel. He holds out his arms, and a pair of powerful wings unfurl on his back. When the light clears, he wears the symbol of the dragon on his chest.

"I am the Wood Dragon Warrior. Let us end this little masquerade."

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:57 am

ooc:I suppose you just love limit break sort of abilities, don't you

Rayo and Tyridac feel a strnage coldness. Their sp went directly to zero. Puzzled at what happenned for only a moment, Rayo realizes it. The energy supplying Zavier cam efrom his teammates as well as this dragon. It fed off their sp to empower Zavier. This meant Rayo was helpless in actual combat without sp...but there were so many styles of fighting...

"I can take them all on now!" proclaimed Zavier.

Zavier used revolver and killed one of the dobermans instantly. Zavier perfomred revolver again and again until all of the dobermans fell. He was exhausted at this point, about ready to faint, even the of three palyers combined could not hold out forever at their low levels. Fortunately, Rayo had a plan. It was called a bluff

"Hacker...did you see that. That is what happens when you make us angry. We enjoyed playing around for a while but enough is enough. Each of us have the same power. If you don't releaser your control over this dungeon...we will be forced to destroy you. I am not really that violent, but Tyridac? He will kill you in a heartbeat if he feels like it. I feel a bit of sympathy for such a sad excuse of a hacker. Run and we just might spare you, and if not..." Rayo glanced over to the dobermans, "you will end up like that."

Rayo pondered over their predicament, "the hacker was suprised by Zavier's power, he might fall for it. At the very least it was giving Zavier a little reprieve."

"So hacker, what will it be? I am getting impatient." Rayo commanded.

Rayo hoped, "this better work, those mummys would overwhelm us."
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:00 am

(OOC: you know it. I love the limit break, power up type things. DBZ and Final Fantasy Rule!. But, now that that kiddish rant is over, i don't know what the hacker will say. Either you Rayo or Tyridac should decide. I won't post until then.)