If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:32 am

The female wavemaster/hacker stutters.

"Well...but...HEY! I AM THE HACKER! Even if you could destroy these, I will just make more."

"If that is what you believe. I would not mind some more practice. Tyridac, do you want to kill that pest or should I," responded Zavier casually as he caught on to the plan.

"Do you really think you can take out my Mummys?" retorted the hacker.

"Of course, look at those dead doberman. I can make roadkill out of your bandaged buddies just as easily," Zavier.

"Wait Zavier, he obviously wants to see some proof. I will tell you how we will defeat you," added Rayo.

"You have taken a body of a ghost to protect yourslef from damage. Unfortunately, you can move around normally, that would make you an undead. Here take this."

Rayo uses his last resurrect on the hacker. The hacker/doberman head become a normal alive player at lv.1 with very little health. Takin this cue, Zavier dashes up tp the hacker and kills him in one hit.

"Good job Zavier. Th monsters are disappearing. It will take awhile before he can regain control of this dungeon. Lets go and finish this!" Rayo.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:48 am

Zavier, Rayo, and Tyridac all run towards the doors and see an entrance at the end of one of them. They run towards the entracne, and they look inside. All they see is a blank wall. "Hey, where in the world could this stupid statue be!?" Zavier exclaims as his eyes dart back and forth.

"Zavier, remember, this is a dungeon of illusion. Let's just walk towards the wall." Rayo says as he starts walking. They reach the end of the corridor, and there is nothing but a brick wall. "Well, I may look really stupid for doing this, but...." Tyridac says as he walks towards the wall. To everyone's surprise, he goes through. The others follow suit and make it to a stair well. They walk down one level, and they reach a room. They try to open the door, but it won't budge.

"So, the hacker sealed this door up, heh? Let's just see how strong his seal is!" With the last of his power, Zavier slices the door, breaking the seal that is covering it. Green light flahses, and Zavier is once again back to normal. He is sweating heavily and falls against the wall, gasping for breath. "Wooh....that took a lot out of me. Well, let's see what prize is waiting for us."

The three warriors walk together into the room, ready to claim their hard earned prize.
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:09 pm

The trio sees the Axe Master standing there, looking at the statue.
So, just the three of you were able to defeat all of the monsters, and the hacker, I am impressed, but, I will not let you get this treasure.

The Axe Master cleaves the Gott statue in half with one swing of his mighty axe, and with the statue, the treasure disappears.
There is another treausre in this huge place, if you can find it, I will let you take it.

The Axe Master walks off again, towards the wall where the trio came through.
And Zavier, I have blocked your ability to summon that dragon. You guys might also need these.

The Axe Master left 10 health drinks, and 10 Mage's Souls for the party to divide amongst themselves.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:58 pm

ooc:if no one minds I will split up the loot as fairly as I can. I really need some mages souls, being a wavemaster.

"Well, lets see. We are all in pretty bad shape," says Rayo.

Everyone uses a mages soul and a health drink. Rayo takes 5 of the mages souls. Zavier takes 2 mages souls and 5 health drinks. Tyridac took the remaining 2 mage souls and the final fours health drinks. As the team examines the this room in the dungeon of illusions, they find that there is a trap door under the broken Gott statue and go down. When they finsh climbing down they find themselves on a new floor. The room they were currently in was a dark and damp room. Besides the platform on which they stood, the rest of the room was like a small swamp.

"We need to be careful," says Zavier. "This swamp will really reduce our speed when we get into fights."

"Right," Tyridac.

The three plod through the swamp to come across trio of troublemakers. The enemies were three annoying sky fish. They plunged into the water and attacked the team as they swam around their feet. When one surfaced Tyridac tried to run at it to strike it down but he moved far too slow to catch it.

"This terrain is really starting to bug me!" Tyridac.

Zavier attempted to stab down at the fish as they were swimming by. He managed to scar one, but was unable to make a clean kill. Rayo tried to hit them with his wand. Then he thought of an idea.

"Zavier, Tyridac," called Rayo. "Be ready to strike at those fish. I am going to clear you a path. Gan Zot," he cried.

The earth rose under neath the fish. There flew into the air to avoid it but the ground there was raised above the swamp now. Zavier ran ontop of it and leaped, slashing and killing one fish. Tyridac weakened the already hurt fish.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:07 pm

The Axe Master is standing in the corner, unseen by any, but definately there.
Well, these guys are tougher than they used to be, but let's see how they handle this...

5 Mummy Rippers come from seeming out of nowhere at the party. The Axe Master throws 3 reussurects, 3 restoratives, and 3 antidotes towards where the party is, and exists into a room to the right.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:31 pm

Tyridac spots the items and everyone pockets one of each. Rayo notices something a bit more pressing however.

"Uh, guys..." Rayo starts, "There are five Mummy Rippers coming straight at us!"

"Okay, um...Rayo," Zavier looks at him. "Heal us. Tyridac and I will deal with them up close. We may be slowed down by this swamp but there can barely walk. They are even slower than usual. Just be careful Tyridac, if one of them knocks you down...you will get surrounded and I cannot use my special power anymore."

"Lets go for the Mummy on the far right," suggests Tyridac.

"Sure thing," agrees Zavier.

The two blademasters move towards the designated Mummy Ripper. At maximum sword length they hack away at the Mummy Ripper before pulling back. The two closest Mummy Rippers join their fellow Mummy Ripper that was attacked in chasing (at extremely slow speeds) the two blademasters. The other two noticed Rayo and climbed on to the flat ground. Rayo started evading the attacks and running.

"At least they only have to deal with three of them now, besides, I can avoid these things for a while. This room is fairly big," he planned.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:52 pm

The 3 Mummy Rippers chasing Zavier and Tyradic, suddenly break off their attack, and go after Rayo. Meanwhile, the Axe Master casts a locking spell on the door he went through.
Those 3 are going to get wiped out for sure, and they will never get into here, espically now that I've locked the door.

The Axe Master sets up camp, and waits for the 3 to come in.
But I'll be ready just in case they make it.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:04 pm

ooc:do you hate me or something Myk?

The bewildered Rayo speeds up as the other Mummy Rippers go after him as well.

"They must be trying to focus on one of us at a time," the wavemaster pondered. "At least the others have an opening for attacks."

Zavier and Tyridac sliced away at the nearest Mummy and then moved back out of reach. They continued doing this, hurting all of the mummys but failing to bring any down.

"I hate Mummy Rippers as much as I hater dobermans," rayo thought. "Why did they choose me. I will eventually get cornered..."

Rayo did not have time for thought as he ducked another blow. He slid into the swamp again.

"These things sure are persistant though..."

His thoughts trailed off as he realized Zavier and Tyridac finally took down one out of five Mummy Rippers. They were making progress, but it was slow.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:15 pm

The Mummy Rippers broke off there attack near the swamp, shosing, rather, to go after Tyradic.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:00 pm

ooc:ignore yugi_757's post, cannot just show up midway

As Rayo runs from danger the two fish from ealier hold him at the ankles so he can't run. Zavier sees this and uses revolver to destroy both of them. The damage has been done however. Rayo has been trapped by three mummy rippers now.

Tyridac lashes out at one with his sword but only got knocked away with it's fist. Zavier helped up Tyridac and thought of a plan.

"We will knock down the one on that is on Rayo's left. Then he can get out of the middle."

Zavier and Tyridac hit the Mummy at the knees and it collapses to the ground. Rayo escapes throught he hole made by the others and then uses a Rue Rom on the other two Mummys to keep them busy for a second. Now all three players slashed and hit and whacked the fallen Mummy until it was almost out of health. The other Mummy Rippers were approaching so they had to break off the attack.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:13 pm

The three mummy rippers tread through the water. Zavier looks at them, the mummy on the ground, and he looks at Rayo. "Ok, we have to finish that injured one off. If we can do that, we will have an advantage. Hey Tyridac, you kill that mummy that's on the ground. When you feel the time is right, take it out! I'll distract the others!"

Zavier runs away from the fight towards the other wall. He kicks himself off, and this adds to his speed. Tyridac moves out of the way as Zavier speeds past him. The other mummy is trying to get up, so Zavier hurries. "Revolver!"

Tyridac watches as Zavier begins to spin. "Now!" he screams as he heads to the right to cut the zombie off.

Rayo sees Zavier spinning into the three mummy rippers. He's going to be in bad shape after he's done. He readies himself to cast repth on Zavier as soon as he is done.

Tyridac sees Zavier's attack ending and slides to swing himself towards the mummy. Zavier's attack stops, and while he has pushed the mummies back, he is pivoted by three attacks. Tyridac jumps into the air and comes down with all of his might. The ripper disappears.

Rayo heals Zavier as soon as he can, and he watches as Zavier flips back out of reach. "Ok.....2 down, three to go."
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:31 pm

The three remaining Mummys stumble towards the three players. They grunt and seem to head toward the lone Tyridac.

"We need to give him support," Zavier.

"We will. I will hurt them for now."

Rayo casts Juk Rom and the spell hits the close together Mummy Rippers.

"I have some sp I can spare," explains Rayo.

Rayo casts the spell again, halting the Mummys and decreasing their health bit by bit. The next spell was Rue Rom. This brought one Mummy down on its knees for a moment before it rose again. The second Rue Rom made the same Mummy fall again.

"Oops, I'm running low on sp. I can still get off two more spells."

Another Juk Rom made the weakening Mummy fall behind and now only the main two could get hit at once. Tyridac and zavier went over to the fallen Mummy and slashed it again and again until it too preished. A final Rue Rom hurt the front Mummy Rippers yet again.

"I am out o sp, oh well," Rayo commented as he pulled out a mage's soul and restored his sp.

Another Juk Rom hit the advancing Mummys.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:29 pm

Tyridac runs towards the mummy that keeps slipping. He slices it and is careful to move out the way of the monster's swipe of his fit. Zavier sees this and jumps at the other mummies to distract them. After a while, they notice tryridac and edge towards them. Rayo casts a spell that knocks them back.

Zavier looks around, sweat dripping from his forehead. "Hmmm.....this is so tiring. But, we have to keep at it. I see Tyridac's health is really low. Health drink!" Tyridac nods in acceptance, and continues to slice the beast. All three warriors notice that they can kill that third mummy. Rayo casts a spell at it, tyridac slices it, and Zavier comes from the top with revolver. The monster screams in agony, it's left arm useless.

"You guys, let's kill these things....soon...huff..."
Last edited by Zavier_D on Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:31 pm

ooc:sorry about before guys, I lost my internet connection and could not get back on

A Gan Zot blew the Mummys back several meters ans knocked them off their feet. A Juk Rom followed, adding injury to injury. Zavier and Tyridac made it over to the toppled Mummy Rippers and slashed away at them for a while before they regained their balance and stood. Tyridac was hit as they evaded back out of range but Zavier helped him out of the swamp back to dry land. A repth restored Tyridac's health.

"How much more do you think they can endure Zavier," wondered a tired Rayo. "This dungeon is very long. I don't wan to use up too much more sp before we move on. I'll cast a few more to hurt them some more though."

"That should suffice then, we can finish them soon," promised Zavier.

Another Juk Rom saw another steady loss of health for the monsters. The next deepened the wounds. The final spell (for the moment) was a Rue Rom that also ate away at their health. Tyridac supported Zavier as he made it up to the Mummy in slightly worse shape. REvolver finished that one off. Tyridac wounded the other Mummy further, by severing it's right knee. The Mummy Ripper tried to rise but fell yet again. A combined fury from Zavier and Tyridac killed it.

"Now then, that is over with," smiled Zavier. "Let us advance into this dungeon further."

The players walked over to the door and coul not open it.

"It must be sealed," commented Zavier knowingly.

"Another sealed door, this dungeon could be a little more original you know," complained Rayo.

"I will break it down," boasted Tyridac.

As he charged he stopped in his tracks a moment before his blade hit slammed into the door. He had hesitated because instead of a door, there was a goblin.

"What?!"

"Hmm..."

"It is fake," stated Zavier. "Lets try and smash the door. There is no goblin."
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:04 pm

hmmm...so they are finally finished, trying to get through now? I guess I'll let them *yawn*
The Axe Master waits till Zavier charges towards the door, then opens it, causing him to fall flat on his face.

So you guys finally finished those monsters off? I'm impressed. The next room has the Gott statue, and all you have to do to get there, is beat me. Sound easy? Good.
The Axe Master stands ready to fight...